The ultimate Conspiracy Theory
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 23, 2021, 11:43 a.m.

In today’s world, the word “conspiracy theory” is misused quite often when a person speaks up against the MSM storyline. It is a tool of discrediting opposing views.

However, there are some real “conspiracy theories” out there, and one of them is coming out from the shadows right now…”Depopulation”.

Certain social media sites are talking about it, and I even saw it mentioned in the newspapers of other countries.

This crazy conspiracy theory has been around for many years and has mostly been ridiculed.

HOWEVER, if you live in Atlanta, you probably know that 30 years ago, an anonymous entity erected a stone monument, on a hill outside the city, called the Guide Stone. On that monument, a plan is detailed to reduce world population by 90%

You may have also heard of Agenda 21. This UN agenda claims that the current increase in world population is unsustainable, and that the world population has to be “capped”

In 2009, a small group of ultra-rich people gathered and discussed this same subject (as reported by AP). This group included Bill Gates, George Soros, Rockefeller, Bloomberg ( among others). Under the leadership of Bill Gates, this group did discuss the need for a reduction of world population (depopulation)

IMHO, at this point, the idea of depopulation is no longer a “crackpot’s conspiracy theory”, but a subject that is openly discussed by leaders of our world.

Now, a 2009 segment of Jesse Ventura’s television show has resurfaced… and this one is chilling… it makes you stop and pay attention.

Jesse interviewed Dr. Rima Laibow (link below). She is a doctor who addresses medical problems with holistic solutions. Why is she important? Because, in this capacity, she has treated heads of governments, European royalty and other VIPs… people with connections, people who know things. And these people had confided in her what she is telling Jesse Ventura.

According to these people, the UN has a plan to actually execute a depopulation program..

I immediately thought of the W.H.O., an arm of the UN, who allegedly gave a few million females in Kenya a Tetanus vaccine, laced with another component that made these women infertile (if I am not mistaken, the WHO later admitted it). This could be called part of their drive for depopulation

To be able to execute such a giant depopulation program, the UN needs to be able to control most of mankind.

Dr. Laibow then stated that the UN has a plan to release a virus that would cause a world-wide pandemic. This pandemic would allow them to convince most people of the world to (voluntarily) accept a vaccine.. a vaccine that would be used to “cull the herd”, so-to-speak, to depopulate the planet, using an assortment of various fatal diseases, transmitted by the vaccine, with deaths spread out over a period of time..

And she was told that this plan would be activated soon.

Now remember, this interview was done in 2009!!!

Sounds crazy!!!! But, here we are today….…

STEP 1:

The pandemic. Got that. Check!

Remember that the W.H.O., at the beginning of the Covid scare, tried to deny that the virus could spread from bats to humans, and they were against travel bans. One could assume, that they wanted to give the virus a chance to spread.

STEP 2:

Get the public scared, so that they are voluntarily asking to be vaccinated. Got that. Check!

STEP 3:

The vaccine as a bioweapon.

In a discussion about this subject, former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon admitted that the mRNA vaccines could easily be used as bioweapons to depopulate the planet. ( duh…this possibility is obvious to everyone)

And just a few days ago, it was revealed that the vaccine of at least one of the vaccine companies includes a component that is “not fit for humans (or animals)”, because it could cause damage to the central nervous system, the kidneys, the liver, the respiratory system… and is suspected of causing cancer, infertility or damage to the unborn child.

Death to the “unborn child” has already happened. Many pregnant women experienced a miscarriage after being vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

Many other very healthy people have already died, shortly after receiving the shot, even though the authorities are trying to blame “natural causes” for these deaths.

The other above mentioned medical problems may show up at a later time, after most of the world’s population has been vaccinated.

Is this still a crazy “conspiracy theory”?

Or are we looking at the beginning of a gigantic genocide, with you and I being the disposable targets?

Let’s hope, for our sake, that this is still a crackpot conspiracy theory. After all…. it’s just one doctor, 12 years ago, making these claims.

But then, newspapers in other countries are now asking similar questions. A lot of people are starting to wonder

The interview of Ventura with Dr. Laibow was removed from youtube. It can be found buried inside this infowars commentary.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/censored-2009-report-featured-md-whistleblower-leaking-plans-for-staged-viral-release-triggering-un-takeover-depopulation/

Comments
By metmike - May 23, 2021, 2:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

When you are believing in a (conspiracy) theory, you have to be able to accurately connect the dots and apply solid reasoning along the entire path of the theory.

Solid facts along the way are very important.

At any point, if there is something that completely contradicts the theory or evidence that contradicts the theory, the theory fails.  

In this case, you are trying to make a connection with COVID,  population control and the pushing of the  vaccines.

It completely falls apart when you want to use the vaccine.

That is, if you are able to apply basic science instead of looking at it with the ASSUMPTION from the get go that its a big conspiracy theory and everything MUST support it. 

Whether you want to ever acknowledge it or not, the COVD vaccines are going to save tens of millions of lives in the world........probably more. This is irrefutable science.

If your underlying mission is population control ...your statement: "On that monument, a plan is detailed to reduce world population by 90%"

Then inventing something that saves 100 million lives causes the complet opposite of your objective to happen.

1. I am certain that COVID was created in a laboratory. This is being covered up.

2. I am also certain that the UN is on a mission for sustainable development which includes population control. This is actually no secret. 

Was COVID manufactured to wipe out a large part of the human race?

I have an open mind to this possibility based #'s 1 and 2 above and how the ends justifies the means for those controlling the world.

3. The vaccine

This is where YOUR theories bites the dust. The vaccine saving 100 million lives busts it.

My entertaining items 1 and 2, totally excludes item 3 because they cant all be part of the same population limiting plot. 

By GunterK - May 23, 2021, 6:47 p.m.
Like Reply

HI metmike

You say that 100 mill. of lives have been saved by the vaccine.

A man told me, he drinks a glass of wine with every dinner, and this has kept him from being infected. Of course, I take it for what it is… a joke. He has no way of proving that he would have been infected, had it not been for the wine.

Yes, I know… some 130 mill people are fully vaccinated, and they are all alive. By the same token, however, we don’t really know how many of them would be dead, if they hadn’t taken the shot.

I have read many stories about people perishing right after being vaccinated. However, their numbers are low, when compared to the millions of people who show no side effects.

However, it is my understanding that this Dr. Laibow was not referring to the sudden deaths. She was referring to the long-term Impact these mRNA vaccines can have on mankind. After all, if they do alter the DNA, the changes in humans will not happen suddenly.

And there simply are no data available to talk about the long-term effects of the vaccine… be they good or bad. In other words, Dr Laibow may be correct, or maybe she is full of you-know-what.

In addition, as we just found out, these little spike-protein critters are packed in an artificial “fat” called SM-102…and this component alone (not counting the spike protein part) can cause damage to the central nervous system, the kidneys, the liver, the respiratory system, cancer, infertility.

I highlighted “infertility”, because, IMHO, this is a biggie when it comes to depopulation. It may take a generation to kick in, but it could wipe out most of the human race .

Coming back to the vaccines being effective…

The vaccine companies are claiming an effectiveness of 95%, or so. That’s nice… the link below shows an even better future. This link discusses a change in testing procedures, established by the CDC.

According to this link, the CDC has changed the procedures so that vaccinated people show “failed protection rates” (my own terminology) approaching zero, even though the tested/vaccinated people may be infected....  while letting unvaccinated people show a higher rate of infections.

How nice!

Please be aware the link below comes from an extreme position, as far as the whole pandemic is concerned… However, if their claim about changed testing procedures is true, it simply proves again that we are being deceived and manipulated.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/caught-red-handed-cdc-changes-test-thresholds-virtually-eliminate-new-covid-cases-among

By metmike - May 23, 2021, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

"You say that 100 mill. of lives have been saved by the vaccine."

That's how many lives COULD be saved vs us not having the vaccine.

Actually, I just threw out that WAG with no calculations and that should be 10 million, not 100 million to be extremely conservative.

Without the vaccine, for us to reach herd immunity might require 5 billion+ people to get COVID.

If 1% of those people died, that would  be 50 million, so let's just say only 10 million, so there is less disputing from the other side.

Regardless of whether its 100 or 50 or 10 million, its a huge number(likely much larger than the one I'm using)

Let's use other vaccines/diseases to show you that number is very  reasonable

These 12 Vaccines Saved the Most Lives

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2020/05/05/these-12-vaccines-saved-the-most-lives/2/

Smallpox
> Estimated deaths before widespread immunity: 300 million in the 20th century

Vaccine impact: 5 million lives a year saved

Measles
> Estimated deaths before widespread immunity: 2.6 million a year worldwide
> Vaccine introduced: 1963
> Vaccine impact: 23.2 million lives saved between 2000-2018

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63066/#63068

By GunterK - May 24, 2021, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Thank you for clarifying your 100 mill estimate.

We don’t really know, how many were “saved”. It could be 10 mill, 1 mill, or 10, or none.. there simply are no authentic data for this. The ones who didn’t get the Covid, may not have been exposed to it… especially since things have been getting better now.

I am not an anti-vaxxer. I have taken all the shots my doctor has wanted me to take.

You wrote of all the lives that were saved by other vaccines, such as polio.

However, the Covd vaccines are NOT vaccines in the traditional sense. They cannot be compared to the vaccines of the past. The Covid vaccines mess with our DNA,

Vaccines are usually tested for long periods of time. The Covid vaccines have not. There is absolutely no long-term experience with these mRNA shots, be it good or bad.

Somebody telling me that these shots are totally safe, is nonsense, or, a better term would be “deception”. Nobody knows what the long term effects are. They have been around for only 5 months.

If it is true, what I stated about the CDC changing their testing procedure, to make the vaccines look good… it just points out again that this pandemic has been plagued with deceptions and falsehoods, from day one.

I know, some 130 mill people have been vaccinated… and they all are still alive.What so many virologists worry about is, what will happen to them in a few months, or a year.

As the chief medical officer of Pfizer stated, the mRNA shots are an ideal tool for evil entities who want to depopulate this planet.

At this point, I don’t want to accept Dr Laibow’s description of what is really going on. However, I have no proof that she (or the “head of state” who told her) is wrong.

I guess, we will all know a few years from now.

By metmike - May 24, 2021, 4:58 p.m.
Like Reply

"We don’t really know, how many were “saved”. It could be 10 mill, 1 mill, or 10, or none"

metmike: The right operative word is WILL not were.

And I picked 10 million because its actually TOO low and I figured that would be a no brainer minimal easy to agree on number but I notice that you think that there could be NONE lives saved from the COVID vaccines..................so I will withdraw from this conversation/specific thread and give you the right to have your opinion, with a thanks....but will keep your number fresh in my mind when this comes up again between us again down the road.