Biden kills china virus connection
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - May 26, 2021, 9:46 a.m.

You have a criminal president and I don't know what you can do about it

Just a few things that bother me a lot

1:  Border crisis 

2: Cover up of Hunter Biden and the Biden family financial involvement with china 

3:  Forgiving loans to disadvantaged farmers of 120% [read anything but white skin and especially white skin male]

4: Killing the investigation into the origin of the virus

5: Making a fool of himself on the world stage in less than 100 days

These are just   5 things off the top of my head that would be criminal if you or I did this [well maybe if it was my money being spent] But it is tax payer or printed money for some of the above. I could go on but 5 things should be enough to see a pattern of actions taken by this president

What do you do??

Just keep silent and hope 4 yrs passes quickly and somebody else sets the ship on a better coarse

I don't want to argue who was the best choice Trump or Bidden [IMO neither was a good choice]   Yes I think Trump had 5 things also

What I do want to point out is this

What has Biden done that has helped the USA be a better place to live in??

Actually I can't think of any thing he has done to help the USA be a better place to live in. Now or given his proposals for the future, is there any hope???

Comments
By metmike - May 26, 2021, 1:41 p.m.
Like Reply

There are some that totally disagree with that position Wayne.

I don't have a subscription to this paper but just note the title.

Opinion | 50 things Biden has already made better 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/25/fifty-things-that-are-better-already/

I have big negatives and positives with Biden, personally.

I love his demeanor and personality/character and words/communication compared to Trump. He causes less hate in the world and tells many times less lies. 

He clearly is on a mission to help the poor and probably the homeless. 

On the other hand, his energy and climate positions are jaw dropping ignorant and  totally counterproductive. 

The border issue isn't much better.

He has been lying about COVID stuff mainly to set himself up to be the hero, supposedly saving us from Trump's botched COVID policies. We CLEARLY peaked in early January, while Trump was still in office and numbers were crashing lower already when he took over............even as he insisted that it would get worse for months.........then now, makes it appear as if HE is the reason it didn't get so bad.

So he is not honest and definitely not transparent. 

But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. There isn't anything we can do about it. Trump is obliterating his party, so there is no chance for a challenge in 2024.

Trump is the great gift to the democrats that just keeps giving..........as the republicans, continue to embrace his lies about the election and somehow don't see that Trump has singlehandedly done more damage to his political party than any person in political history has done to their party and the country(with half the pubs thinking that Biden stole the election and the other half, thinking there was widespread systemic fraud, despite all the evidence proving the complete opposite)/

So all things considered, Biden is strengthening his party greatly as Trump obliterates his party to the point that they won't be competitive again for many years..........if ever.

This is one of the main objectives of politicians. Strengthening their party.

By GunterK - May 26, 2021, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

during the election, stories were floating around that joe and Hunter Biden not only did unethical things in the Ukraine, but they also made shady business deals with China, while Biden was VP under Obama

They said that China “had the goods on Biden”. They said that Biden would jump, when China ordered him to jump. They called him China Joe.

Fake news?  I certainly have no proof for any of those China rumors.

However, now multiple well-known scientists are asking to investigate the connection of the virus with the Wuhan Lab.

Even Dr Fauci has flipped and is now recommending looking into this issue.

And now, Joe Biden wants to stop an investigation????

Is it because Trump connected the virus with the Wuhan lab from the very beginning?

Or is it, because Bdien is trying to protect China?.

Strange, isn’t it?

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 8:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

That changed today. 

CNN broke the story,  yesterday, I think that it was that Biden stopped the Trump investigation into the Wuhan lab as the origin and that tons of new evidence and scientists are coming out saying that it came from there.................so he reversed his position today:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69926/#70009

My guess is that he did it because he got busted by CNN of all sources and there's no way to go against them/the MSM if they aren't covering for you............so he did the smart thing and opened a bunch of new investigations and is going to pretend that after having the complete opposite position when nobody was looking, he(his advisors) suddenly want people to think that he really wants to get to the bottom of it.

Regardless of what we hear that they found, there will be lies and covering up  in the results.

Unless the results show the truth...........dozens of named scientists at the top that intentionally covered up the lab being the source and numerous sources that were complicit.

Since there are 10,000+ cities in the world but this was the top global lab that was experimenting with virus's like this............in Wuhan, the odds of it emerging right there in the same city and not anywhere else, are roughly 10,000 to 1 that it didn't come from the lab. 99,999/10,000 chance that it did.

And they have never been able to trace it to any other source(just crazy theories of it coming from a bat or a wet market that have been busted).....because it didn't come from another source.

With it being obvious what the source really was, the extent of lies to cover it up was enormous. I would be shocked if suddenly, all those corrupt scientists and associates that played a role will suddenly come forward..............ain't going to happen, chances are less than 10,000 to 1.

They may reveal part of the truth to make us think they dug deep to get new info and were doing their jobs but they will NEVER tell us the majority of truth. 

If that was intended to happen, the gatekeepers of the information would have done it a year ago.

There is a 0% chance that the ones who were working with this virus and allowed or caused it to escape from the lab have not known with crystal clarity from the get go that this is exactly what happened. 

The biggest question that has no chance of being answered is whether it was intentional or not.  Though unlikely, the cover up of authentic facts to protect people, means there could be more they are hiding than just an accident.

An accident can be revealed with a certain level of consequences to those responsible but an intentional release would be a crime against humanity that would justify the death penalty and unthinkably nefarious/diabolical intent.

The celebration by many groups/individuals during the pandemic that called it a chance for the planet to heal, tells us that this type of thinking actually exists in some of these zealot climate crisis fanatics. 

This is not my belief but just saying its not beyond considering. 

By WxFollower - May 26, 2021, 10:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump initially went out of his way to praise Xi and then did a sudden 180. Biden initially killed the Wuhan lab investigation and then just did a sudden 180. Trump and Biden both look really bad on this. One can't criticize Biden (Trump) and defend Trump (Biden) at the same time and not be employing a typical political double standard.

By metmike - May 27, 2021, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry!