State election officials try to stop election audits
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - May 26, 2021, 4:22 p.m.

Arizona is trying to audit the 2020 election results. When asked to attend a meeting at the state capitol, election officials  refused the invitation,  to explain the vote procedure

Other states such as PA are also considering audits

Because the courts have not allowed any evidence to be presented or when evidence was allowed nothing was proven to be anything but fair and honest. That is what we are told and not being any kind of election experts, we have to believe the election was fair and honest. I think most believe this was fair and honest, although some will never believe the election was fair and honest. You can't change some body who believes such and such is true or false, if they are determined to believe their bias. We have seen the MSM tell us such and such is true until most accept the message is true. When anything is proven false, then the MSM just moves on to the next big lie. If the MSM wants to bury the alleged Biden criminal activity then it will be buried

So why are election officials working so hard to stop state or county audits ??? Is this in any way like the  Hunter lap top story. Bury the story until it is is forgotten. Bury the Arizona county election results

Some things make a person go hmmm

If I were an election worker or official I would want the whole world to know I was honest. I certainly would not try and stop an audit

Comments
By WxFollower - May 26, 2021, 4:50 p.m.
Like Reply

This most recent AZ audit is a joke, plain and simple. It has been run by pro-Trump people. How could that have possibly been considered objective even before getting started?

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

"Is this in any way like the  Hunter lap top story."

No Wayne, its the 100%, total opposite. 

With Hunter, he was just 1 person and no legit, objective investigation of him would take place. The allegations of what he did wrong and how Joe was involved  were not only NOT proven false but the evidence is all supportive of the allegations.

On the laptop ALL the evidence tells us that it was his and what we were told is on it is entirely  legit(there were numerous pictures and Hunter's response was "it might be mine"  and the story that Russia made it up to hurt Biden, that the MSM carried was part of a pathetic, easy to recognize cover up.

If this was not true, the Bidens and others would have had massive evidence to show it. There was ZERO of that. Just a censoring of stories or refusal entirely to cover it.....because covering it, would have caused the truth to get out, since the lies to explain it were absurd.

On the election, all the lies and false allegations........hundreds of them came from the ones claiming fraud/Trump.............ALL of them. There were numerous recounts in several places. Investigations, court challenges and so on. No widespread fraud showed up. 

After all this, the side making all the false allegations for 6 months(busted repeatedly during the first 2 months for making stuff up) continues to claim widespread fraud based on their speculation that it's there....still just a theory and we just didn't look close enough(we look closer than in any election in history).

This is entirely rooted in Trump's power over the left. He not only never conceded but continues to insist that Biden stole the election from him. He has the power over tens of millions like a cult leader does over there members. He can tell lies big enough to make pinoccio blush and they all get believed.

The reason is because all the far right sites and many in congress, see his power and have decided to embrace it entirely because they want to be part of that power/on his side. They know that opposing Trump and having him attack you...............means that you will get shunned by the republican party, ala Liz Chaney for telling the truth about him.

This election recount in Arizona has turned into one of the most embarrassing undertakings in the history of the republican party............and all the folks that are brainwashed to think  Biden stole the election are convinced that they are heros and everybody else is trying to stop them from discovering the truth...........for the first time after 6 months of investigations and recounts.

I will repeat again, that I found and shown 10 times more fraud in previous elections than everybody else here has in this or other elections, to prevent anybody from trying to mischaracterize me as trying to hide all this theoretical fraud.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR MONTHS NOW and could find anything because there wasn't anything to find. If challenged those that say there was fraud to show it and I will embrace it when/if that ever happens but you can bet, at 6 months after the election, that widespread fraud would have showed up a very long time ago.

Finally, the ones working the election booths and counting the votes were like you and me, Wayne(ok, you if you lived in the US)........only 1 step farther.  They were not all in on this plot to get rid of Trump. They were patriotic Americans volunteering for the democracy of their country to have a fair election.

Trump lost fair and square and not only is he sheeting on our democracy, his sheeting on all those unselfish volunteers, tens of thousands of them around the country...... that gave up many hours of their time to have an authentic result in that last presidential election.

This was not some sneeky democratic plan or computer algorithm they programmed into the machines...........it was Americans counting the votes of Americans.

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

On the firm counting the votes in AZ right now. Wow. They have proven to be unqualified a couple times over.

I realize that the first link is a leftist site but much of the right keeps lying about this which is likely where Wayne and others here get their news.

Just know that I am objective and would not post a link to a bs article unless I was bashing it or showing it to be fake news.

This is authentic news:

Arizona GOP's election 'audit' going far worse than Trump realizes

Trump believes the Arizona GOP's election "audit" is "engendering such tremendous respect, even adoration." Reality tells a very different story.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/arizona-gop-s-election-audit-going-far-worse-trump-realizes-n1268655

It’s not just Arizona: Push to review 2020 ballots spreads

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arizona-election-2020-election-recounts-government-and-politics-4d5038b2bea05d2132cb4ada43516f67

"The profusion of audits alarms election experts, who note that the Arizona audit has set a troubling new precedent of third-party, partisan review of the ballots, long after elections are over. 

“This is bad enough to see it happen once,” Eddie Perez, an expert on voting systems at the OSET Institute, said of Arizona, but seeing it elsewhere in the country is “dangerous for democracy.’”

The audits are serving a clear political purpose in firing up the Republican Party’s base. At a rally outside Phoenix last week featuring GOP Reps. Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene, references to the Arizona audit drew much more enthusiastic applause than immigration, normally the top hot-button issue on the right in the border state. 

In a statement Monday night, Trump criticized Republican Party leaders for not doing more about “what went on” in November. He cited the ballot reviews underway and promised “more to follow.”

metmike: I am for total transparency, secure elections, investigations and prosecutions when they find voter fraud. The current scenario of the fake fraud has been entirely conjured up by a true psychopath that is controlling tens of millions of republicans and their elected officials that fear him.

We live in interesting times. 

Previous thread on this:

Arizona Election audit.  My favorite story so far.            

22 responses |              

Started by TimNew - May 21, 2021, 7:30 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69771/

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 5:36 p.m.
Like Reply

There is nobody looking for fraud more than metmike:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67047/#67106

The invitation to show legit fraud here remains wide open.

And to show more theoretical or fake fraud too............and I'm more than happy to bust it.........again. 

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 5:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's the AUTHENTIC evidence on Hunter.....which is the complete opposite of the 2020 presidential election.

How do you know? Read the evidence below......don't just let your favorite source/site that tells the news the way that you like to hear it TELL YOU what to believe.

I watch both FOX and CNN and they spend every evening interpreting and spinning the news completely the opposite of each other. They sometimes, will show the other one briefly to make fun of them  for telling the news the opposite of how they tell it.

The CNN audience goes to bed thinking that the world is 100% the opposite as the FOX news audience does.

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

78 responses |                1046 likes            

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By metmike - May 26, 2021, 6:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Speaking of CNN and FOX. 

I've been watching both since becoming moderator and acquiring a sudden interest in politics...........because I found it necessary to be a fact checker to stop this site from being a source of bs.

While Trump was president, CNN was "the messenger of hate" For 365 days a year their programming focused on the objective of getting people to hate Trump and get him kicked out of the White House. CNBC was at least as bad from the stuff I saw from them.

They featured alot of "fake news" on Trump but he gave them plenty of real news from his behavior for them to attack relentlessly. There were several times that I couldn't stand it anymore, not even for entertainment and had to turn it off.

FOX also projected some hate but they also were really good at exposing lies, like with the Mueller investigation and Hunter Biden cover up and COVID bs(though they tell even more COVID bs than they expose at times) and other fraudulent efforts that were focused on getting Trump out.

Since Trump was defeated, things have flipped a bit.

FOX is the station now that is #1 as "the messenger of hate".  Their guy lost but they are very aware that their guy controls tens of millions of peoples minds and they are in the business of RATINGS not Truth.

When these entities proclaim they always represent the truth it works well when their viewers are only watching/listening to them and other conservative sites.

If you actually KNOW the truth, them stating that is pretty funny. 

The only truths that they know are the subjective truths that they define using manufactured realities.