Dr Fauci on the "hot seat"
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 29, 2021, 2:26 p.m.

Our media is full of news about Dr Fauci and his possible connection to Wuhan. All of a sudden, Dr Fauci finds himself on the “hot seat”

This is really funny! No, not the fact that Dr Fauci is under scrutiny… he is experiencing a lot of mental anguish.

What is funny to me, is the fact that all this news we are hearing today, was already readily available in Spring 2020.All you had to do was leave the comfort of your MSM world and venture outside. 

Do I dare say it?  yes, you had to visit one of those “conspiracy theory” sites, the sites you are not supposed to visit. They had all this information then… and now you find it on your favorite MSM site, 1 year later.

Will today's stories on those sties be the MSM news 1 year from now?

In 2011, Dr Fauci and his team at NIAID experimented with the bird-flu virus, conducting “gain-of-function” research. The term “gain-of-function” describes research that attempts to mutate an existing virus (in this case a virus confined to animals), into a monster virus, capable of causing a world-wide pandemic and kill millions of people.

This research included risks that worried most of his peers. A leak from his lab could be disastrous. More than 200 scientists signed a petition and called for the work to be halted. Dr Fauci defended his research in December 2011,stating in the Washington Post that his research was necessary to be prepared for a possible pandemic in the future. (in other words, he is trying to find out how to deal with a monster virus that he is trying to create)

At a later time, Dr Fauci and his team focused on various versions of the corona virus. This research was apparently done in cooperation with scientists in Wuhan, China… again using “gain-of-function” research.

World renowned Russian expert Professor Petr Chumakov spoke of this research in May 2020 (link below). According to him, the research performed by Dr Fauci’s team and scientists in Wuhan was not done in secret…they occasionally published their efforts in medical journals. According to Professor Chumakov, they “did some crazy things to alter the corona virus”

Professor Chumakov did not elaborate on the term “crazy things”. However, I remember some experts claiming in early March that a component of the HIV virus had been spliced into the DNA of the corona virus. (this would make the corona extremely dangerous, since the HIV virus disables the human body’s natural immune system and would make the immune system unable to fight an incoming virus.). Other virus experts later opposed this claim and stated that HIV-like components existed in several other viruses naturally.

In late 2014, the Obama administration issued a moratorium, stopping this kind of research. Dr. Fauci then offered the scientists in Wuhan $3.7 million 5-year contract to continue their research.

There is no doubt in my mind… when a business or agency gives an outside company a 5-year work contract, they keep in close and frequent contact with them.

I believe, it is save to conclude that Dr Fauci knows a lot more about this virus, than any other scientist here in the USA.

Professor Chumakov’s comments:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8249875/Wuhan-laboratory-scientists-did-absolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html

Comments
By metmike - May 29, 2021, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

A year ago, I thought that Dr. Fauci should receive a special medal for his work in communicating key COVID information to us............but you continued to dislike him and bash him, even while I disagreed for several months after that.

For sure, you have been right about several items related to his deceptions since then and FOR SURE I will acknowledge that I gave him far too much credit and in fact, he has been lying and giving bad advice on numerous occassions.

I won't go as far as to accuse him of crimes and some of this stuff speculating about criminal behavior is far fetched and without credible evidence.

However he has crystal clearly let politics control his advice and statements and sacrificed science and truth to do it. 

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 10:09 p.m.
Like Reply

With all the politics and fake news being fed to us about COVID, Gunter I can understand why it might be confusing for you to discern what is fake and what is not.

However, I would hope that when I provide very definitive evidence with authentic facts/science........numerous times on elements, like the CDC numbers and safety of vaccines, my hope is that you will be able to see that well enough to recognize it and separate that from the bad information out there.

In these areas below, Fauci has failed us miserably.

He STILL fails to tell us to wear the only masks that work.........N95. 

He gives people the false sense of effectiveness to cloth masks that don't really protect the wearer much.

He failed to advice people to NOT protest, thousands smashed together shouting and spreading COVID, while telling us 10 people in the same family together were too many or that many at church was too many.

He was still advising cloth masks for people vaccinated............even outdoors earlier this year. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69066/#69094

For me, this is just another scientific entity releasing very wrong COVID data. Over the last year, we've witnessed dozens of incidents where supposed experts gave us data that was wrong, advice that was bad/ counterproductive and authorities stating complete nonsense. 

No longer need masks outdoors soon            

Started by metmike - April 27, 2021, 1:41 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68571/

Get N95 masks ASAP! Here's the truth.            

35 responses |            

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

Rand Paul obliterates Fauci's junk science"theatre"            

Started by metmike - March 18, 2021, 1:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/66803/

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

29 responses |       

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/64687/#64709

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2021, 2:33 a.m.            

Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/biden-says-nothing-can-change-the-trajectory-of-covid-pandemic-over-the-next-several-months.html

"President Joe Biden has painted a bleak picture of the nation’s coronavirus outbreak in his first few days in office, warning that it will take months to turn around the pandemic’s trajectory and that fatalities are expected to dramatically rise over the next few weeks.

jan 24, 2021

metmike: I'm repeating the headline of the title again here, along with the link, anticipating that over the next several months, that I will be coming back to this thread to demonstrate how nuts that statement was.  

february 7, 2021

metmike: ok, it took less than 2 weeks for the biden statements to be proven nuts with data that was obvious back when he made these statements.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's the latest TRUTHFUL/ACCURATE data:

COVID-May 8-dropping again-we mostly beat it!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68875/

By GunterK - May 30, 2021, 12:13 a.m.
Like Reply

You wrote “….....but you continued to dislike him and bash him,..”

Let me clear up this comment a bit...

Dr Fauci graduated first in his class, at Cornell University. This fact alone puts him head and shoulders above most of his peers.

I never took a single class in his field of expertise. Therefore, I am not even qualified to have a chat over a cup of coffee with him.

I respect his education, as I would respect other people who worked hard to receive their degrees.

If I have formed any opinions about him, they have to do with what I read in the news.

You yourself have often pointed out his meandering opinions about Covid-related advice… and this indecisiveness has surprised me.

One thing that I personally opposed…. his “gain of function” research… the attempt to turn a regular virus into a monster virus, capable of killing millions.

And I was not the only one… more than 200 qualified experts filed a petition, asking him to stop this work… for obvious reasons.

His response was, this research was necessary to be prepared, should such a virus show up. In other words, he is trying to find a cure for a virus that doesn’t exist…he is trying to find a cure for a virus that he himself is trying to create.

To me, as a regular citizen, this is going too far.

Well, his colleagues in Wuhan did succeed.

There were other experts who spoke very badly about Dr Fauci. One of them was Dr Miskovits. She was quickly silenced.

Another one was Dr Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test. He died of pheumonia, a few days before going public

I never posted any of their complaints.

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 1:28 a.m.
Like Reply

I didn't mean that as a criticism of you Gunter............just the opposite.

This was the point in time when I went from being a Fauci fan to a Fauci critic:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57123/#57135

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2020, 11:43 p.m.            

"Those that hate Trump, can't see anything except everything is Trumps fault.

Some of this is Trumps fault of course.

We've discussed his decision to have the rally in OK countless times, which I refer to as the dumbest decision by any president in history(that I can think of).

And that him finally advocating masks was a couple of months late.

How many of the many, many thousands of people infected at protests did he cause?

Zero.

Who's fault is that?

Certainly not a guy trying to reign in violence/riots at some protests(that feature mostly peaceful people spreading COVID and some NOT wearing masks)

You can bring up anything you want in any thread but when a discussion completely focused on Fauci, results in "it's Trumps fault" .............that speaks for itself.

I have been a  huge Fauci cheerleader and defender.........until this past week. 

He is wrong about HCQ based on the medical facts and enough is enough with regards to his not being honest about the massive spread of COVID from protests in many locations.

I still like Fauci a great deal(and still dislike Trump a great deal) and still think the majority of information that Fauci communicates is right on the money(and Trump has communicated some bs COVID information in the past).

Fauci communicates it better than any person on the planet.

He is 100 times smarter than me about virus's.

But he's clearly allowed a political bias to affect his position and gets away with it because that particular position, by no coincidence is the one being falsely pushed by the MSM...............so though I like the guy personally, his credibility with me has plunged off of a cliff based on facts. 

For those that don't remember my many pro Fauci posts in the past, here is an example:

Anthony Fauci-COVID-19 Task Force            

Started by metmike - March 28, 2020, 10:38 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/49666/

"This guy deserves the highest possible award/recognition that our country can bestow on one of its citizens."

Since then, we know this below with certainty(at least the few of us that look objectively at facts/data-that can't be hidden/covered up and can be honest about it without worrying about being obliterated and labelled a racist)

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests            

15 responses |        

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

We also know how HCQ works..........what it does to the human body and why its helped many people and thousands of doctors(that understand medicine and are in the business of saving lives) prescribe it.

Trump touts HCQ again and wacko doc who promotes it            

20 responses |     

Started by pj - July 28, 2020, 10:49 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56930/

But Fauci has taken the  wrong position in both those areas. 

The thing that makes it especially bad here is that he is recognized by the majority of people as THE authority on COVID. Not AN authority but THE top expert on the planet.

People will believe anything Fauci says.........because Fauci said it. Everything that he says is treated like COVID Gospel.  This is great on most of the stuff(which he IS right about) but when he is really wrong on these 2 issues..........he's not being held accountable....in fact, its being treated as him being right because...........it's Fauci. 

Because of that, people are making really, really bad decisions.

Protesting has been encouraged with the narrative continuing "there is no evidence that protesting is causing the spread of COVID"..........and many thousands of people are dying because Fauci didn't come out strongly in discouraging protests. He would have been listened to.............but we didn't get that message from him.

His position on HCQ is being ignored by many knowledgeable doctors who prescribe it anyway, understanding how it works. However, there are likely  many doctors who don't use it because Fauci says it doesn't work.  

This isn't about Trump, it's about the most powerful voice in America on COVID......Dr. Fauci."