The first vaccine lawsuit ?
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 31, 2021, 10:06 a.m.

Ever since the Covid vaccines appeared, people have been anxious to get their shots. The horrible images of the victims suffering from the virus are too vivid in our minds.

At the beginning, vaccines were rationed, and the lines at the vaccination place were long.

Once in a while I read about nurses and doctors refusing to take the shot…. and I wondered… what do they know that I don’t know.

Of course, once you leave the realm of the MSM and do some research, you learn about some really bad side effects of the vaccine,  such as blood clots, paralysis, convulsions, stroke,… and of course, the ultimate side effect…death. 

No need to go again into the arguments about the pros and dangers of these mRNA vaccines.  

Anyway, we now have entered a different phase in the mRNA saga… we are now entering the court room

Houston Methodist, a firm that runs 8 hospitals, has given their employees an ultimatum…. Get vaccinated by June 7, or you lose your job. .

Apparently many of their medical staff (who were first in line to be vaccinated, when the vaccines first came out), had refused to be vaccinated.   (they most likely had a very good reason to do so).

No doubt, many of them now reluctantly consented, to save their jobs.

However, 117 of these employees have now filed a law suit.

Their attorney says that the firm is illegally requiring them to be injected with an experimental vaccine, making them human ‘guinea pigs,’ as a condition for continued employment.“This a blatant violation of the Nuremberg Code and the public policy of the state of Texas”.

As you may know,, the Nuremberg Code was written after WW2, in response to medical experiments conducted by the NAZIs. It lays out the basic ethical principles of medical experimentation on humans.

One nurse stated that she has received every vaccine known to man, but she was not ready for this one.

I read this story on one of those despised sites, and you may disregard this post for this reason… but here is the court document.

https://images.law.com/contrib/content/uploads/documents/401/52631/Methodist-Lawsuit.pdf

PS: I don’t believe they will win this court case. The other side is too powerful

Comments
By metmike - May 31, 2021, 5:32 p.m.
Like Reply

"Their attorney says that the firm is illegally requiring them to be injected with an experimental vaccine, making them human ‘guinea pigs,’ as a condition for continued employment."

What a complete joke of a statement by them. What are they waiting for in order to judge the safety of the vaccine if almost 2 billion shots isn't enough?

The COVID vaccines have proven very effective and safe based on all the solid authentic science and data and the greatest distribution and testing in the real world...........IN HISTORY!

If they had made this claim/concern 6 months ago, it would be credible but to make a statement like that in May 2021? 

It doesn't get much more anti/junk science than that. 

More Than 1.86 Billion Shots
Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the U.S., 295 million doses have been administered

Updated:               

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

Let me guess Gunter. You will find some exceptions, isolated incidents of  bad stuff that contradict almost everything else(including data that I consider legit), coming from one of your extreme sources and  speculate, that it might be much more widespread than what we really know.

By TimNew - May 31, 2021, 6:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Caveat.  My wife and I have had the vaccine.

That being said.   It will be years before we know if it's truly safe as it takes years to test vaccines. Or any medical treatment.

I hope it is safe.

But a company insisting people get this vaccine as a condition of employment is  more than a stretch, legally speaking.  The suit is a slam dunk in a court of law.

By GunterK - May 31, 2021, 7:03 p.m.
Like Reply

In Europe, the equivalents of our CDC have also been down-playing the number of Vaccine deaths. However, the numbers they have officially published are approximately 100 deaths per 1 million fully vaccinated people.

You can take this number and figure out the percentages.

Quite true… a few thousand vaccine deaths in the US is a small number, when compared to the 130 mill. vaccinated people who are doing well. It’s acceptable, as long as you are not one of the unlucky ones.

However, what true scientists in this virology business are worried about, are the long-term effects. Some of these scientists are quite worried about a number of other problems that could occur.

Maybe there are no long-term problems. Maybe, there are.

One thing is a fact… at this time, NOBODY really knows, because NOBODY has tested these so-called vaccines for a sufficient amount of time

These vaccines were rushed into existence, and they are indirectly still in the testing phase right now, with the public being test objects (that's what these medical professionals in this lawsuit are basically saying).. The pharmaceutical industry usually tests their products for longer periods of time, before they are satisfied with their safety

Anybody using the term “safe” at this time, be it the CDC, the MSM, or anybody else, is making a false statement, knowingly ignoring their ignorance about long-term safety, IMHO.

Authentic science this is not.

It's a shame that opposing ideas cannot even be discussed, without being ridiculed, for the only reason that a hated website first mentioned it. 

We have a group of very powerful entities who present themselves as the purveyors of truth and science.. Only they know the truth. Only they have authentic data.  I am waiting for Greta Thunberg to show up and be their spokesperson.

By metmike - May 31, 2021, 9:17 p.m.
Like Reply

"It will be years before we know if it's truly safe as it takes years to test vaccines."

Based on observations after  almost 2 billion shots so far over the last 7 months in the real world after the medical trials and studies were done, what would your "wild" guess be on whether its safe Tim?

If not high confidence of it being safe, especially with respect to what it's protecting us from, what is it that might make it not safe?

I have no opinion of the legality of requiring somebody to get the shot. 

By metmike - May 31, 2021, 9:42 p.m.
Like Reply

"One thing is a fact… at this time, NOBODY really knows, because NOBODY has tested these so-called vaccines for a sufficient amount of time"

"Authentic science this is not."

"It's a shame that opposing ideas cannot even be discussed, without being ridiculed, for the only reason that a hated website first mentioned it."

Gunter,

I am doing my best on our continued discussions about this to allow you to post total crap on a couple of these issues about COVID here because I respect you. Don't be crying about being ridiculed. Either you accept the fact that I WILL ALWAYS CONFRONT JUNK SCIENCE or stop posting junk science.

I could care less about the source. YOU are the one that is continually going to the crap sources that tell you what you like to hear and defending them. That, my friend is YOUR problem. I only look at the INFORMATION. Is it authentic science or isn't it.

Should I worry about long-term side effects?

https://getvaccineanswers.org/question/vaccine-expectations?gclid=Cj0KCQjwktKFBhCkARIsAJeDT0gCqhNjot5_trP4-AdmxBHqQaJFo09icCXxRe5Hs3LsgROKBl332KkaAvXMEALw_wcB#should-i-worry-about-long-term-side-effects

"Should I worry about long-term side effects?

Serious side effects that would cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following COVID-19 vaccination.

Long-term side effects following any vaccination are extremely rare. Vaccine monitoring has historically shown that if side effects are going to happen, they generally happen within six weeks of receiving a vaccine dose.

For this reason, the Food and Drug Administration required each of the authorized COVID-19 vaccines to be studied for at least eight weeks after the final dose. Millions of people have received COVID-19 vaccines, and no long-term side effects have been detected."

metmike: Thing thing that is giving us increasing confidence that the COVID vaccine is safe is THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE that have received shots with side affects being rare.

After more than a billion people got shots and 6 months passing, you can be dang sure that if there was a major problem for the other 7 billion, we would have seen it a very long time ago.

If you want to believe that there might be some never seen before side affect from a vaccine with COVID many years from now............go right ahead and you can post your wild speculation, unsubstantiated theory from an extreme source here too........I won't censor you but I will not coddle you and pretend that any of its legit if its scientific crap Gunter.

You have decided that anything from the CDC or the government or Fauci  or the left can't be trusted.

I understand science enough to know when the source is talking crap, whether its from the left or from the right.

Some of my top priorities here are truth and reliable information and EXPOSING unreliable information. 

If part of your role here is to provide unreliable information for me to expose............that's your choice. 

I am telling you as a friend that it would be best for you TO LEARN from it. 

You give us legit information, like with the ventilators killing people a year ago and I will gladly learn from that  or anything else that is authentic because there is a ton of things that I don't know and always look forward to learning about them. 

By GunterK - May 31, 2021, 11:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike

Once again, I am fully aware of the large numbers of vaccines that have been dished out without any problems. 100 deaths per 1 mill recipients is a relatively small number..

My focus was on possible long-term problems, meaning 1-2 years from now. At least, that’s what quite a few virologists worry about. (I am a nobody in this field of expertise).

But look, what you are doing, metmike…

My comment was that anybody who says the vaccines are safe, is making a false statement, because they are ignoring their own ignorance of any possible long-term problems

Your rebuttal is a link to a website that makes exactly the same false statements...a site that also has no idea what the long-term problems might be.

Sorry, I will not consider this to be a valid answer to my concerns.

And since we are at it…

This site, called getvaccineanswers.org, eases their readers’ fears by stating that vaccines usually show any problems within 6 weeks or so, and that long-tern side effects are rare.

Shouldn’t a site like this know by now, that mRNA vaccines are NOT vaccines like those other vaccines they are comparing them with?

mRNA vaccines are “DNA therapy”. Lumping traditional vaccines together with DNA therapy is anything but “authentic science”. I would even call it B.S.

And just in case I hear now that mRNA vaccines do not mess with the human DNA…. the chief medical officer of Moderna certainly thinks differently.. (the term ‘therapy” alone should be enough to explain this issue)

And for people who worry about short-term side effects, this site prepares their readers for redness, swelling, leg pain, etc….

No mention of miscarriages, brain damage, stroke, paralysis, heart inflammation, blood clots, and many other ugly things.

This site is part of this mega propaganda machine… that same powerful group who is deceiving the People. Bad pick to prove your point.

But, as I quoted before“resistance is futile”.   Time for me to butt out.

Peace!

By metmike - June 1, 2021, 1:37 a.m.
Like Reply

"This site is part of this mega propaganda machine… that same powerful group who is deceiving the People. Bad pick to prove your point."

Gunter,

I just randomly picked that site. Almost EVERY SINGLE REPUTABLE source on science, medicine, COVID and vaccines says the same thing. They  all disagree completely  with you and your junk COVID vaccine science sites  Gunter. 

You're beginning to scare me Gunter.

Here's a tiny fraction of the articles, statements by medical authorities. They ALL disagree with you. Not most of them...........ALL of them.

I could have copied 100 other links/stories just like it. Are all the medical experts around the globe conspiring to trick us with propaganda that only a few of Gunters extreme, conspiracy theory sites see?

No. It's completely absurd to believe in this.

Is it possible that the COVID-19 vaccine could have a long lasting side affect? Sure, just like it's possible to snow in the middle of Summer. However, there is NO evidence what so ever of this based on any legit response by anybody after almost 2 billion shots given out and people in the initial studies having gone almost a year now. There is no legit theory from any credible medical experts. 

To continue to be concerned about something that has odds of happening that are extraordinarily low and against ALL experts...........is irrational.

COVID-19 vaccine: Guidance from Mayo Clinic

www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine?gclid=Cj0KCQjwktKFBhCkARIsAJeDT0idbiPBqSw_WxAX0t2P_KXNz1-f_DdOVRQZtCQ76yn70mBdaMRFxiwaAnBwEALw_wcB#expert-videos?mc_id=google&campaign=12619401580&geo=9016681&kw=long%20term%20side%20effects%20of%20vaccines&ad=509662148863&network=g&sitetarget=&adgroup=120759313100&extension=&target=kwd-646777903584&matchtype=e&device=c&account=7470347919&placementsite=enterprise

How Do We Know the COVID-19 Vaccine Won’t Have Long-Term Side Effects?

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/how-do-we-know-covid-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects

Feature Article: Long-term Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine? What We Know.

https://www.chop.edu/news/long-term-side-effects-covid-19-vaccine

What about long-term effects of the vaccine?

https://www.icsi.org/covid-19-vaccine-faq/what-about-long-term-effects-of-the-vaccine/

COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy: Addressing Common Concerns

https://www.beaumont.org/health-wellness/blogs/covid-19-vaccine-hesitancy-addressing-common-concerns

How Dr. Arwady Responds to Those Worried About Long-Term Side Effects With Vaccines

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/how-dr-arwady-responds-to-those-worried-about-vaccines-long-term-side-effects/2520299/

Global COVID-19 vaccine summary: Side effects

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/global-covid-19-vaccine-summary-side-effects

COVID-19 vaccines: Get the facts

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-vaccine/art-20484859

What Are the Long-term Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine?

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/video/what-are-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-19-vaccine

Doctors say most COVID-19 vaccine side effects happen within two months of any shot

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/doctors-say-most-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-happen-within-two-months-of-any-shot/275-7a5fe649-d635-4683-bcb8-679112ebdc84

Get the facts: Are there any long-term side effects to the COVID-19 vaccine?

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-long-term-side-effects/36462221#

By metmike - June 1, 2021, 1:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Tell me how many experts you need to give you the authentic facts/science to stop believing in the COVID vaccine conspiracy theory.

I got 11 in 10 minutes from the cut/pasting above. They all  pretty much agree.

Would 20 be enough?

How about 50?  100?

There are actually thousands but getting that many would not be possible. 

So with many thousands of them out there saying the exact same thing.........and me too, why do you insist on NOT believing any of them?

Because they include the CDC ..............and Fauci and for you, they can never be believed.

I remember the past 4 years when this mentality was applied to Trump. 

Everything that he did, was rejected by the MSM and left.....even some really good things that he did.

Gunter is doing the exact same thing with the CDC and Fauci. You don't like them, so everything they state, must be wrong in your mind.

You are clearly only hurting yourself(with the help of the extreme sites pushing the anti government  type propaganda) because their position on vaccinations is based on rock solid science.

By metmike - June 1, 2021, 2:06 a.m.
Like Reply

The thing that bothers me the most about situations like this is that my friend Gunter and millions of other good people are being taken advantage of by these sources, many that are intentionally fraudulent and all are biased and peddling junk science.

Some actually believe their own crap, others manufacture it.

I'll give you a recent example of somebody, that I thought was a sincere/honest guy and who I believed in the past, turning out to be a snake oil salesmen, lying sack of doo doo.

He completely manufactured everything in this video supporting the fake Biden steal.......lied for Trump. 

Now he's being sued for 1.3 billion dollars. Based on the fake video he used which will easily be proven in court, Dominion will be taking him to the cleaners.  Dominion will likely win their other lawsuits too against the others that lied for Trump.

A bunch of big fat liars getting held accountable...........but tens of millions of Trump supporters continue to believe them because of............cognitive bias.

In a just world, these big fat liars would spend some time behind bars because of all the damage they are doing in capturing minds with convincing sounding conspiracy theories. 

Mike Lindell                  

Started by metmike - May 13, 2021, 12:16 a.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69324/

Think about how dishonest a person has to be to make a video like this.

By TimNew - June 1, 2021, 7:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Obviously, I am betting that they are safe.  But you can't legally, or scientifically claim there are no long term side affects until a long term has passed.

By metmike - June 1, 2021, 12:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

By GunterK - June 1, 2021, 2:26 p.m.
Like Reply

timnew wrote:“Obviously, I am betting that they are safe.  But you can't legally, or scientifically claim there are no long term side affects until a long term has passed.”

Thank you, timnew!

This is soooooo simple.

There may never be any long-term problems. And I certainly hope that there aren’t any.

However, denying that there could be long-term problems is sloppy “science”, and if done intentionally, “deceit”

I never had any “cognitive biases” on medical subjects. I am not a doctor. I always did what they told me to do.

Then came the pandemic. It was horrible to see people spending their last days, in horrible pain, on a breathing apparatus. But then came a bunch of doctors who had a conference, and they went public with a cure..they had saved hundreds of lives by treating Covid with simple medications.

Yet,they were immediately silenced,.. all reference of them removed.

Who silenced them? What kind of evil person/entity, wants to withhold life-saving medication from dying people????

This was a wake-up call!Fortunately, there was the internet… with plenty of authentic scientistsand virologists ( not found on the MSM)….and I listened.

I stayed alert and vigilant, when the vaccines arrived. And I listened. I didn’t listen to “conspiracy” nuts… I listened to world-renowned experts in this field.

Thank you, metmike for the numerous links you provided.

Many of them are quite honest and admit that long-term problems are not known at this time (in other words, agreeing with my arguments).

Others say, don’t worry about long-term problems, because problems with vaccines usually show up within a few months.

That’s right back to my previous comment.

Using the well known statistics of traditional vaccines and applying them to DNA -Therapy products is very unscientific.

I almost wrote “it’s like comparing apples and oranges”. But that would be wrong. It’s more like comparing apples and pretzels.

Those sites who do admit that long-term problems are not known at this time, assure us that the vaccinated people will be monitored, so that any problems can immediately be addressed.

That’s nice, and that’s how it should be. However, this is basically at what that lawsuit in Texas says: The public are the guinea pigs right now.

Again, the information I have collected over the last few months, does not come from “conspiracy nuts”… it comes experts in their field.

Maybe… just like we have a MSM in politics, we also have a MSM in the medical field.

Remembering what that doctor in Scotland said…

“Covid19 has broken my faith in medical research. I can't believe anything I read, or accept Main Stream facts..”

By metmike - June 1, 2021, 4:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I have posted and emailed the link/info to this study to people many dozens of times since it came out in 2005.

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

So I completely understand your skepticism of not trusting medical authorities.

However, the internet affords us a wonderful opportunity to do our own comprehensive,  objective research on any top that exists.

We might not ever be experts on many complicated issues but in most realms, especially those that news reporting entities report on, we can learn at least much as they know(usually more) and plenty enough to tell the difference between bs and truth...........from the reporters for sure and usually from the source(medical) too.

The biggest reason that this does not happen is that people are conditioned to get their news from the sources that tell them the news the way that they like to hear it, related to cognitive bias.

As long as we go to proven biased sites.............unless we go there to bust their bs( which is often just fact checkers like metmike)............we can never hope to attain the ability to discern truth from fiction/speculation.

One of my missions here is to expose disinformation/misinformation.

I hope that you'll join me is that objective and be able to recognize the validity of points in discussions that pertain to realms that somebody other than yourself did the comprehensive, objective research on and is applying  the proper amount of scrutiny to both sides based on that.