Arizona recount
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 3, 2021, 5:34 p.m.

Arizona GOP election audit draws more Republican politicians

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arizona-election-2020-elections-election-recounts-0f822ded24fb3cdbb9894c175dfffa91

PHOENIX (AP) — Three Pennsylvania lawmakers were in Arizona on Wednesday to check out the state Senate GOP’s partisan audit of the 2020 election.

They’re the latest Republicans to make a pilgrimage to Phoenix, ground zero in the “stop the steal” movement’s push to find support for conspiracy theories suggesting the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

U.S. Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz cheered the audit at a rally just outside Phoenix last month. The next day, several prominent Trump supporters and conspiracy promoters were advertised as speakers at a Phoenix megachurch. Enrique Tarrio, leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, recently posted a short video of himself at the Arizona Capitol. 

Political pilgrimages are nothing new to Arizona, where Republican politicians have long enjoyed photo ops in front of the Mexico border wall. But now, the draw is the Arizona State Fairgrounds, site of a former basketball arena where a Trump supporter who has promoted election conspiracies is overseeing a hand recount of 2.1 million ballots from Maricopa County.

They handed all of it over to a team led by Cyber Ninjas, a small consulting firm with no prior election experience for a hand recount and analysis of vote-counting machines and data.

The effort will not change President Joe Biden’s victory, and election experts have pointed to major flaws in the process. But it’s become a model for Republicans in other states hoping to turn up evidence supporting conspiracy theories. 

“It’s my belief that Arizona will be the launch pad for elections audits and election integrity efforts all over this great country,” Gaetz said. He listed the swing states where Trump lost in 2020.

Greene said the audit was the reason she and Gaetz chose Mesa, a Phoenix suburb, for the second stop on their tour of America First rallies.

“Matt said, ‘You been following that Arizona audit?’” Greene said. “I said, ‘Yeah I’ve been following it.’ He said, ‘Lets go to Arizona.’ I said, ‘Count me in.’”

Comments
By metmike - June 3, 2021, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Controversial audit of Arizona ballots continues amid new allegations of incompetence

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-2020-vote-partisan-audit-allegations-katie-hobbs-governor-191115899.html

I have a question for those objective, clear thinking people who know with certainty that the Biden steal is completely manufactured, taking the most secure election in decades, maybe in modern history and turning it into a completely made up, widespread fraudulent election that allowed Biden to steal the presidency from Trump.

Do you believe in the climate crisis?

If you do, then YOU are believing the current climate optimum, based on every authentic scientific standard and for most life on this greening planet........is the complete opposite.........a crisis/emergency.

You are no different than the fake Biden steal cult/religion.

How about those that believe that the Mueller investigation was a legit operation, spending 25 million bucks and 2.5 years to find Trumps fake colluding with Russia?

Or those that believe that the corona virus which caused the worst pandemic in history didn't come from the lab in Wuhan that was experimenting with corona virus's just like this.

Instead it evolved from a bat that just happened to be in Wuhan. There are many billions of bats on the planet and 10,000 different cities. What are the odds that of all those bats and all those cities.............it just happened to be a bat from Wuhan with the coronavirus........ that suddenly popped up outside the lab studying coronavirus's?

So the point is that people are evolving into beings that are losing their critical thinking skills. Brainwashing entities/gatekeepers/sources telling them the news the way they like to hear it are capturing brains around the world. 

By metmike - June 3, 2021, 6:07 p.m.
Like Reply

We readily recognize when somebody from the other party is brainwashed or believes in cockamamie scenarios that we know are manufactured to create fake narratives for political ideologies. 

Of course we do. Our favorite news sources from our party (that tell us what we want to hear) give us all the facts to expose the other side doing it. 

We post and gripe about the other party doing it.............but then,  allow our party and favorite sources (that we never fact check because we completely trust them)  to do the exact same thing to us.

Captured brains            

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

If you believe in the Biden steal, that's you in the video above.

If you believe we are having a climate crisis........that's also you.

Or that Mueller was a patriotic American just after the objective truth, not really trying to get Trump.

Or that many other elements, in science and politics that line up to support your side 100% of the time and never the other side............that's you.... only you never really know(using authentic facts that elude you) when your side is  right or when your side is wrong because you will be convinced by your cult leaders that they and your side are always right about everything all the time. 

By mcfarm - June 3, 2021, 6:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Sorry MM you post something like it makes me queasy. Bret Baer v Jim Acosta for example. The other nite it so happened one was on right after the other and I watched both. Had not seen Acosta for a while. Well let me tell there is no comparison,,,,none and how you continue to do so is getting amusing. Be like you saying you would walk all over Michael Jordon on the basketball court, yes that much difference and yet you think they pitch the same spiel. 

By metmike - June 3, 2021, 6:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

Get whatever it is you want to get or don't want to get out of my posts.

Clearly though, you're actually agreeing with me!

"We readily recognize when somebody from the other party is brainwashed or believes in cockamamie scenarios that we know are manufactured to create fake narratives for political ideologies."

By bear - June 4, 2021, 1:03 a.m.
Like Reply

i don't care if there is a recount, as long as it is observed by dems, pubs, and independents. (not just one party).

if the count is close enough, then the public pays for it.

if the count is wider, then the people who want the recount have to pay for it.  

this is why you hang on to ballots for awhile, in case someone wants a recount. 

bear, tucson