A dark warning for smug liberals
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 7, 2018, 7:54 a.m.

November wins won’t be enough to rid ourselves of the fascism that gave rise to Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/noam-chomsky-dark-warning-smug-liberals-november-wins-wont-enough-rid-fascism-gave-rise-trump/

Comments
By JP - July 7, 2018, 9:04 a.m.
Like Reply

By mcfarm - July 7, 2018, 10:15 a.m.
Like Reply

yes smug elite libs turned most of the country off.....smug elite dc establishment rinos turned off the rest of the country....Trump may bring it back together given a chance Or atleast get us started down the road

By TimNew - July 7, 2018, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

When ever I hear someone say something like "Racism is the only possible reason for the massive disapproval we saw directed towards Obama",  I know that I am listening to someone who is either completely clueless and out of touch or a pathological liar...    Both Very common among the left In fact,  I think it may be a requirement...   

But seriously,  setting aside the dozens upon dozens of damage causing acts of vandalism to this country perpetrated by Obama,  how can you trust, or take serious, a man who can make a statement like "America is the greatest country in the history of the world and I am going to fundamentally transform it".

The author then goes on to discuss the rise of fascism in this country since Trump's election.  What he failed to mention was that that fascism was coming primarily from the left.

By JP - July 7, 2018, 2:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Smug liberal? Is there any other kind?