Finding the origin of Covid19
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 5, 2021, 3:20 p.m.

When the Covid first appeared, China told us that it came from the “wet meat market” in Wuhan. The W.H.O. backed this explanation, so did Dr Fauci.

However, recently more and more people are demanding an investigation into the true origin of the virus, and even Dr Fauci, not long ago, said it would be a good idea to start an investigation (I believe, he succumbed to public pressure).  Congress is now involved.

Does anyone really believe that such an investigation would point to the Wuhan Lab as the place of origin of the virus?   Think about it…

Dr Fauci and his team at the NIH have tried for several years to take a common Corona virus and turn it into a killer virus, like the Covid19.  They didn’t do this by themselves, they worked together with their partners at the Wuhan Lab (they even published joint reports in medical journals.)

In 2014, when the government shut down such “gain of function research”, Dr Fauci’s NIAID arranged for moneys to be given to the Wuhan Lab, to continue this work.

Recently, we found out that a Dr Daszak, head of EcoHealthAlliance, also supported gain-of-function research and provided funds to the Wuhan Lab. His firm also has some strong connections with certain US agencies.

And just now, we read that Hunter Biden and John Kerry’s stepson are also financially connected with the Wuhan lab.

To make this plain and simple..

There are quite a few very important people, firms and agencies involved with the work at the Wuhan Lab. It would look bad for them to be connected with a pandemic that killed a lot of people.

I believe these people and agencies are powerful enough to steer the investigation so that they are not being embarrassed.

I just read that EcoHealthAlliance refused to hand over certain documents to Congress.

And metmike speculated long ago, that any lab paperwork that could incriminate anyone, has long been destroyed.

My guess is that the investigation will not find the evidence the public was looking for. I believe the HorseShoe Bat will eventually be the pointed out as the culprit.

And there is more…

Various sources (outside the realm of the MSM) have spoken of the participation of the Chinese Military in the work at the Wuhan Lab. Even the WaPo has recently mentioned it (so I was told).

The Military is not interested in bats, or medical research. The military (of any country) is only interested in finding more powerful weapons.  It is reasonable to assume then that the goal of all this gain-of-function research was the creation of a bioweapon….

This makes it even more uncomfortable for all those VIPs having their names dragged into this mess.

It’s the Horseshoe Bat!!! Yeah... that's where the virus came from

Comments
By mcfarm - July 5, 2021, 5:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Great summary Gunter, thanks. VIP'S...As we know it is becoming quite rare for VIP'S in today's world to be held accountable for anything. Much less a pandemic. if Bill and Hill have taught us anything being, "connected" especially with big gov deep state types gets most every vip a get out of jail card. Compound that with the MSM's being an arm of the dem party and you have nirvana for big names, in big places never held to account.