Maricopa audit
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 7, 2021, 9:30 a.m.

It's interesting the Dems have so vigorously denounced the Arizona audit in Maricopa County

Why would the Dems make such a fuss over a simple audit

This audit is taking a long time as it is the most secure and intense audit ever done so far IMHO of the 2022 election

We will know in due time and the truth will be known

Do you think the Dems have reason to be worried about the Maricopa county audit??

Comments
By metmike - July 7, 2021, 11 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I hope that your crop is doing well!

Where did you get this rubbish from?

Please provide the source.

The audit is taking so long because its being conducted by a corrupt, mistake prone,  biased/pro Trump clown show.

This was the most secure election in history proven here with facts at length in over a dozen posts. 

I'm in the hospital with my Dad. When I get back, I'll be glad to copy all the threads with the information that we covered tons of times here.

It's been over 8 months now. 

Trump is still claiming that he won and there are dishonest places still trying to push this totally false narrative on republicans that want to hear this crapola.

They are stealing your intelligence. They are targeting people that want to hear this because those people wish that it were true and so they are totally using you by pushing brainwashing, total propaganda.

Instead of letting them capture your mind and steal your intelligence..........be outraged that these SOB's are doing this to you for their political agenda.

I'm not your adversary, I'm your friend Wayne.

THEY are pretending to be on your side but they are using you.

Please don't let them continue to do this.

Your are very nice, intelligent man..........and my friend, so you deserve the truth.

In fact, everybody has a right to the truth and  the freedom to think and decide based on authentic facts. 

They have a right to know those facts and nefarious entities that intentionally mislead them for their self serving motives should be totally castigated not followed like mice following the Pied Piper. 

By metmike - July 7, 2021, 11:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Arizona recount            

5 responses |            

Started by metmike - June 3, 2021, 5:34 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70449/

State election officials try to stop election audits            

6 responses |            

Started by wglassfo - May 26, 2021, 4:22 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70014/

Arizona Election audit.  My favorite story so far.            

22 responses |              

Started by TimNew - May 21, 2021, 7:30 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69771/

By mcfarmer - July 7, 2021, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike, I honor your untiring attempts at education and the promotion of thoughtful evaluation of evidence. I understand your feeling as moderator you owe the community fair discussions of the facts.

However, I have come to the conclusion that if a person is still on the Trump train they have ridden it so long and far that to admit any sort of failure would be akin to disavowing their entire perception of right and wrong.

They are truly grabbing at straws and will until they drown. I just hope those folks will be able to cope and not do some sort of harm, including self harm.

These are dangerous times, and the leaders are not helping. We may be truly rudderless. I hope this election stealing thing doesn’t put us on the rocks.

By mcfarm - July 17, 2021, 8:34 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarmer, might want to read up on the latest on the recount. And as you never have stated just how much fraud is ok with you and yours. For example as long as your candidate wins is fraud, or some amount of fraud fine and dandy?

By metmike - July 17, 2021, 4:48 p.m.
Like Reply

"mcfarmer, might want to read up on the latest on the recount."

mcfarm,

Are your sources giving you more bs on this..........again?

Arizona election auditors say they don't have enough information to finish report

/ CBS/AP

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-election-audit-need-information-report-results/

A hand count of a statistical sample of ballots matched the machine count, and two post-election audits found no manipulation of the machines.

Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement that the auditors are "portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections."

"What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election," Sellers wrote.

"Meanwhile, a Maricopa County judge ruled Thursday that records about the audit are public documents under the state's open records law, rejecting an argument by lawyers for the Senate that records maintained by Cyber Ninjas and other private firms do not need to be publicly released."

mcfarm,

What do you have that contradicts this based on your challenge to mcfarmer over this?

By metmike - July 17, 2021, 4:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Judge pulls back the curtain on Arizona Republicans' sham election audit

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2021/07/16/judge-pulls-back-curtain-arizona-sham-election-audit/7990265002/

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has been performing a Wizard of Oz act for months, talking big and hiding behind a curtain of secrecy surrounding the financing and communications between herself and the conspiracy kooks at Cyber Ninjas that she hired to perform a sham audit of Maricopa County election results.

On Thursday, however, Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp pulled back the drapery, ordering that Fann and the Republican-controlled Senate make available “any and all” records, including communications, planning, procedures, as well as who exactly is paying for this fiasco, to the nonprofit group American Oversight, which sued Fann and the Senate under public records law.

The Arizona Republic also has a lawsuit aimed at making public the financial records and communications between the Senate and the Cyber Ninjas.

Court 'completely rejects' the Senate's argument

The judge in his ruling could not be more clear in dismissing that argument.

He wrote, “The court completely rejects Senate defendants’ argument that since (Cyber Ninjas) and the subvendors are not ‘public bodies’ they are exempt from the (public records law).”

Adding, “It is difficult to conceive of a case with a more compelling public interest demanding public disclosure and public scrutiny.”

The election audits done by Maricopa County and by the two independent, accredited (unlike Cyber Ninjas) firms it hired to review procedures and results proved there was no fraud.

That didn’t stop Fann from hiring Trump zealots to carry out an unqualified, partisan hatchet job meant to affirm cockamamie conspiracy claims about the election.

No more smoke and mirrors for Fann and Cyber Ninjas

Only now it is the hocus-pocus hustle being perpetrated by Fann and the Cyber Ninjas that is at risk of being exposed.

After the ruling was announced, American Oversight Executive Director Austin Evers said in a prepared statement, “Starting now, the Arizona Senate is going to have to face real, public accountability.

By metmike - July 17, 2021, 5:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Arizona Senate to seek more election material from Maricopa County; door-to-door questioning recommended

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/07/15/arizona-audit-senate-seek-more-maricopa-county-election-records/7973154002/

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said Thursday that the Legislature needs more materials and data from Maricopa County for an unprecedented and controversial review of 2020 election results that is deep into its third month.

Suggesting that the Senate’s review may not be nearing its end, Fann said during a hearing at the Capitol that she expects the demands for additional materials will end up in court, setting up yet another legal battle in the saga that has seen the county and state lawmakers spar over the scope of the Legislature’s subpoena power.

Also during the hearing, the Senate’s top contractor on the review recommended reviving plans to go door to door to inquire about some residents’ participation in last year’s general election.

The Senate had put an effort to dispatch canvassers on hold after the U.S. Department of Justice raised concerns that it could amount to voter intimidation and violate federal civil rights protections.

metmike: This is 100% total bs and they know it. A court would never rule that people can go to your house to check who you voted for........this is total violation of people civil rights. They know with absolute certainty that this will fail and then they will claim that the courts prevented them from finding the truth. This deceptive, dishonest clown show needs to go ASAP. It's actually doing more damage to the people they represent(other than the most ardent believers that don't realize they are getting completely embarrasses by them/this).

The constitutional right to a secret ballot

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/contributors/2014/10/15/constitutional-right-secret-ballot/17297235/

By metmike - July 17, 2021, 5:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Republicans must have a death wish.

What the heck is the matter with this party?

They've had their brains captured by Trump and extreme right sites that are using them. 

I'm not a democrat or liberal but if I was a republican, I would be totally outraged at my party, the leaders and the far right sites and Fox news for handing their(my) head on a platter to the democrats.

This is the biggest political gift from one party to the other, imploding and dividing itself with an entirely self inflicted mortal wound. 

I'm dumbfounded to see it actually growing like a terminal case of cancer.........when the cure is just a decision away.

Cut Trump out, acknowledge that he lost............ and it all goes away.

The current group of democrats would be very beatable if the republicans would just do that one thing.

Trump has cost the party so much but has captured the majority of brains with a hypnotic type spell, usually reserved for cult leaders in a cult................and that's actually what this is.

Again, I am your friend telling you the truth with no political agenda or self serving motives. You can take advantage of the truths here or, instead believe what the people that are using you have you convinced of.