fired for taking care of himself as he sees fit
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 23, 2021, 8:18 p.m.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/23/rick-dennison-minnesota-vikings-coach-covid-vaccine/

In America we used to have basic freedoms. Yes during covid we have certain freedoms. To listen, to read , to study and then make the best decision for you and your family. Well that is what we were about until Fauci and all the little commys came along. You give up your liberty and what exactly is left but communism? I hope this coach sues the pants off all involved from top to bottom for billions.

Comments
By TimNew - July 24, 2021, 6:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Legally, there are some valid questions.  An employer has rights to set conditions of employment and individuals have rights to control their bodies.    

I think we'll be seeing some interesting legal arguments.

By mcfarm - July 24, 2021, 7:09 a.m.
Like Reply

what's next? taking the vaccine and forced abortion are being compared

By TimNew - July 24, 2021, 7:53 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't think you can make a legal argument for forcing abortion.

By metmike - July 25, 2021, 1:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Forcing  somebody to get  the COVID shot is comparable to forced abortion????

Dang, no wonder these disinformation sources have so many people  totally confused and ignorant about the science and authentic facts.....those 2 things are the 100% polar  opposites of each other,

Let me explain.

I’m for freedom of speech and freedom of choices to do almost everything, as long as you are not hurting other people with your choices.

Abortion kills an actual human being/life by all authentic medical definitions. Forget the religious belief/definition. Religion is called “faith” because much of it is based on the belief in many doctrines that can’t be proven.....FAITH.

You don’t need that to prove that unborn babies are real human beings. All legit medical measuring metrics of life clearly demonstrate that an unborn human is really a human being. The indisputable proof is all there with science. 

Forcing an abortion would be murder by that definition, though the political definition of life allows for women to legally kill an unborn baby.....because the baby’s independent life is relying on Mom, while being inside of her.....they falsely define the baby as if it’s part of HER body.

Of course it isn’t HER body.

Can her heart or liver be cut out and used to grow a new person, while she survives?

Of course not. Those organs are her body.

The baby, with all of his/her body parts is a completely independent and unique person....not HER body. It’s another separate person inside her.

OK, now about the vaccine. Getting the vaccine potentially SAVES lives instead of taking a life. It’s the complete opposite of taking a life with abortion.

If you want to compare the 2 with an accurate analogy, it would be like making abortion illegal....because that saves a life.

If you are so gung ho about freedoms/rights to make personal choices, like whether to get the COVID shot or not..... then why aren’t you for the right for women to decide whether to have an abortion??

Because it kills an unborn human, that’s the reason if you are pro life.

People dying from COVID get the COVID from somebody. The more unvaccinated somebody’s out there, the more severe cases of contagious COVID will be out there.

Those people that catch COVID and die as the result of ignore people not getting vaccinated don’t have rights?

By metmike - July 25, 2021, 6:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Updated for confusing verbiage and spelling in the previous post.