John Stossel Explains how the Government can lose money selling drugs
3 responses | 1 like
Started by TimNew - Aug. 1, 2021, 6:33 a.m.

With an endless supply of stupid regulations and blatant corruption, the government can take formerly profitable vices like selling pot and betting on horse races,  and turn them into hugely unprofitable ventures. I heard they even took over a whorehouse in Nevada and lost money selling booze and sex.  They've done the same to education and healthcare and I just can't  wait till they take them over completely. (Sarcasm alert). Saddest part of all this is we have a lot of people who actually think of government takeovers as solutions when in fact,  it's the exact opposite of a solution.. Govenment is actually the problem in the first place.

Endless Rules by John Stossel (townhall.com)

Comments
By TimNew - Aug. 1, 2021, 8:01 p.m.
Like Reply

This country was built on the idea that "I'll take care of me and mine and do the best I can".

This country is being destroyed  on the idea of "I think evil millionairs and billionairs should take care of me!!!!. They owe me...  Wahhhhh".

By TimNew - Aug. 1, 2021, 8:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Back in the day when this country was being built..   We'd hear things like "If you had a pair, you'd take care of yourself and your familiy".  

But of course,  that's no longer politicaly correct.

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 12:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Stossel is always awesome!

Thanks Tim.