Why are doctors refusing the mRNA jab?
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 10, 2021, 3:24 p.m.

A while back, I started a thread (Ref a), asking why so many frontline nurses are refusing to get vaccinated.

The basic response was “because they are ignorant and uneducated, and they get their information from far-right extremist sites”

It was added that doctors (obviously more educated than nurses), according to an AMA survey, are 96% fully vaccinated.

This sounded convincing… but I wondered… the survey had 301 participants… would an unvaccinated doctor rather skip the survey, than tell the truth? Did they ask them questions to explain their hesitancy"

I found another survey, done by the AAPS, that showed that only 42% of 711 doctors are fully vaccinated (Ref b),

The vaxx has been available for 7 months, and these doctors come in contact with sick patients every day, and they are not vaxxed???

Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”

They also added :.. “It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer. Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”

I have been with my family doctor for 25 years, and I trust him a lot. I haven’t seen him since earlier this year.

My plan now is to ask him, next time I see him.   However…. oh no!!!... big shock!!!

Now they are threatening to take the doctors’ licenses away, when they present “misinformation” about the mRNA jab. (Ref c)

By now, everybody knows that “misinformation” is anything that is different from the party-line. Anybody who writes about the horrible side effects some vaxx receivers have experienced… anybody who talks about the 1000s of people who died shortly after they got vaxxed… all this is considered “misinformation” and quickly deleted from the media.

Now they are forcing doctors to lie to their patients.  Now I don’t want to even ask my family doctor anymore… I don’t want to put him in a bind.

This is how far it has come!!!!!

Ref a)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73179/

Ref b)

https://aapsonline.org/majority-of-physicians-decline-covid-shots-according-to-survey/

Rec c)

https://www.newson6.com/story/610dec9ac97a800be7f69785/doctors-contributing-to-vaccine-misinformation-could-lose-their-license

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 10, 2021, 5:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Welcome back Gunter!

I'll be more than happy to help to clear up your confusion on this and use it as an educational tool for everyone....again.

On the REAL AMA survey, that showed all verified doctors, they did a very intensive vetting to confirm the medical degree and identify and did a 5-7 minute interview to find out each physicians specific opinions on a number of topics.  This 14 page document that describes it is shown here:

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2021-06/physician-vaccination-study-topline-report.pdf

Now lets use your source for all the data:

1.  https://aaps.wufoo.com/reports/z7ek1br193t0zj/

WUFOO at SurveyMonkey is an online survey company(actually SurveyMonkey bought out WUFOO in 2011 and they use both names now) . It's a wonderful source to get huge numbers of responses to all sorts of questions because it can access, as many people as there are on the internet.

But it has one huge weak point...........the vetting process. Anybody can tell the survey that they are a doctor or meteorologist or whatever they want to be. They can also fill out the survey more than once. I've read many hundreds of totally fraudulent statements about the fake COVID vaxx scare trying to get passed on as science and as you well know, there are many millions like you that believe in it. On what planet, would hundreds of them(tiny%)  not ALSO pretend to be a doctor filling out an online survey on SurveyMonkey?

2. https://aapsonline.org/majority-of-physicians-decline-covid-shots-according-to-survey/

The source for the data.............again, SurveyMonkey with zero vetting. Anybody could have filled it out and claimed to be a doctor. 

This was the entire survey. It asks people on the internet to anonymously share their experience, including whether they are a doctor or not on page 1. You can see in the bottom left corner, it came from wufoo. We can fill out any survey like this right now on the internet and claim to be however we want.

3. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIIqBumg6106S_XR0NmxRy6rFuaRebj9/view

Doctors Contributing To Vaccine Misinformation Could Lose Their License

Hmmmm. Interesting interpretation there Gunter. Regulations holding doctors accountable for telling the truth...........are proof that they are lying. Got it. And all the real honest doctors, are afraid to tell the REAL truth, except in SurveyMonkey surveys where they can be honest because nobody will ever know who they are and they can get away with telling the truth........wow man, this really is a blatantly distorted reality and paranoia.  But I'm always thrilled to clear it up.

I note that you didn't include this below as one of your links and you never responded. Do you suppose that the evil government, CDC and brainwashing authorities are doctoring all the data in 50 states to make it look like all the places, red states lowest in vaccinations are having the worst outbreaks of COVID and those (blue) states getting vaccinated all have the LEAST % of new COVID cases. Maybe somebody should use SurveyMonkey to find out what the REAL new case numbers are in all these states because all the officials must be worried they'll lose their jobs. In red states, they are inflating the numbers. In blue states, the are suppressing the numbers. Who could be controlling all 50 states like this Gunter?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73407/

By GunterK - Aug. 10, 2021, 6:11 p.m.
Like Reply

so you are suggesting that some 400 out of the 711 participants are not really doctors....  they had nothing better to do than pretend to be doctors.

And all of them were anti-vaxxers... none of the pretenders were pro-vaxx

And, of course, you have no proof of your claim.

By GunterK - Aug. 10, 2021, 6:38 p.m.
Like Reply

And as far as the comment about the doctors being punished….

I never said that all of our honest doctors are willing to lie,  even though they are being pushed to do so..

You can’t possibly deny that there is a huge campaign underway to censor all “negative” information about the vaxx… even the POTUS got involved.

Different opinions, talking about horrible side effects of the vaxx, etc…all of it is “verboten”. Period.

All of it is labelled “misinformation”, even though real facts are involved.

How can a doctor possibly have a conversation with his patient, when he is worried about losing his practice, simply by talking to him truthfully.????

Forbidding important information to be shared with the public…. that’s a Big Lie by itself.  The Big Lie comes from those who are deceiving and controlling us.

Do I need to remind you that doctors who had proven medications for Covid patients, were silenced and had their presence removed from the net?  How many lives could they have saved? Why did those who control us want people to die? Who are these people???

Who are these people who want to hide from the public that thousands of people have died shortly after vaccination?  What is their agenda.?

By metmike - Aug. 10, 2021, 7:53 p.m.
Like Reply

"so you are suggesting that some 400 out of the 711 participants are not really doctors....  they had nothing better to do than pretend to be doctors.

And all of them were anti-vaxxers... none of the pretenders were pro-vaxx

And, of course, you have no proof of your claim."

1. Right Gunter, you anti COVID vaxxers have much more important and better things to do with your valuable time then to waste 2 minutes falsifying an online COVID survey. 

Like spending many dozens of hours the past few weeks,  posting nuerotically/obsessively on a forum with anti science, anti COVID vaxx stuff, cherry picking and seeking out outliers, anomolies and 2 of the worst sources, with the lowest credibiity on the internet. Can't waste an extra 2 minutes of that precious time to fill out a survey (-:

2. Of course there is proof. The legit, verified doctor survey. You just reject that one because it doesn't say what you want it to say.............so you search the internet to find something totally not credible instead(an anonomous, internet  MonkeySurvey product)

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2021-06/physician-vaccination-study-topline-report.pdf

"You can’t possibly deny that there is a huge campaign underway to censor all “negative” information about the vaxx… even the POTUS got involved.

Different opinions, talking about horrible side effects of the vaxx, etc…all of it is “verboten”. Period.

All of it is labelled “misinformation”, even though real facts are involved."

3. We have discussed this here and I have mixed feelings about other sites censoring information because they don't have a scientist/elite fact checker on duty to bust the disinformation. However, this is MarketForum. You have been afforded every opportunity to present every fact that you can conjure up and I have looked at every single one of them seriously and looked objectively at all the information related to each point was........then responded. In all that time, many dozens of posts, the authentic science and data showed vaccinations are safe and tremendously boosting immunity.........even in those previously with COVID............and it isn't even close. The data supporting the authentic science/benefits of being vaccinated  is like 100 to one compared to outlier data. 

Your sources convince you that the truth is being censored and covered up and you need to come to them to get the real truth.  Why use that here, to defend your position.......at a place that allows you to show everything you have ever wanted to show. That is a fake argument here Gunter. 

How can a doctor possibly have a conversation with his patient, when he is worried about losing his practice, simply by talking to him truthfully.????

4. Who planted that totally bogus conspiracy theory idea in your head?

Forbidding important information to be shared with the public…. that’s a Big Lie by itself.  The Big Lie comes from those who are deceiving and controlling us.

5. This is major paranoia Gunter and you are letting your really bad sources take over your brain.......exactly like being in a cult.

Do I need to remind you that doctors who had proven medications for Covid patients, were silenced and had their presence removed from the net?  How many lives could they have saved? Why did those who control us want people to die? Who are these people???

6. Whoa, you really are scaring me. We are talking about COVID vaccinations Gunter. The science and incredible amount of comprehensive data from over 2,000,000,000  people having been vaccinated.  For your sake, please stop this imaginary force  and crazy talk of people trying to control us. We have the science and data.......for EVERYONE to see for me as a scientist, for you if you wanted to look.............and no, they are not controlling all the data on the entire planet related to COVID and vaccinations.

Who are these people who want to hide from the public that thousands of people have died shortly after vaccination?  What is their agenda.?

7. Gunter out of those 2,000,000,000+ people vaccinated, what if none of them had been vaccinated. Do you think all of them would have lived for months afterwards(especially when almost all the old and sick people got vaccinated). Almost every death that occurred within weeks of the vaccine was NOT caused by the vaccine.....but there are sources........the ones that you gravitate to, that will take each death after the COVID vaccine and try to trick people into thinking it was from the vaccine. I showed you this already several times Gunter. 

8. The agenda of these people is pretty simple. Same as mine. TO SAVE LIVES using the authentic science/medicine of the now, indisputably proven safety and effectiveness of the COVID vaccines. 

By GunterK - Aug. 12, 2021, 3:02 p.m.
Like Reply

You wrote: [about Cape Cod] “Again, besides this being one location, with almost everybody vaccinated in that location, it stands to reason that most of the new infections came from vaxxed people in some places”

False  At that time, Mass was about 60% vaxxed.  Do the math….  74% is impossible!!

You wrote:” By a massively wide margin, almost all the very sick people in hospitals and those dying are NOT vaccinated............in the US, in the world...........it ain't even close either.”

Except in that “authentic” study out of the UK (linked earlier), which showed for people over 50 (that’s me)… odds of losing your life, once hospitalized:  unvaxxed: 0.07%,  partially vaxxed: 0.26%,  fully vaxxed:70%

And that’s’ from a pro-vaxx publication by an official government agency. Looks to me like the mRNA shot is killing people (well, at least the ones over 50)

You wrote:“….. It arms your immune system so that WHEN YOU GET COVID, it is MUCH MORE efficient at producing the antibodies to BEAT COVID. This is why most of the people very sick and dead were NOT vaccinated.”

See comment above.

Also see various previously posted comments out of Israel, which tell a different story

You wrote: “There are a hundred science and data based links online that demonstrate that and no they are not coming from places that want to trick and control you.”

And you are convinced that your data comes from places that don’t want to trick you… like the CDC, who changed their PCR procedure so that vaxxed people don’t show positive, while unvaxxed people do…or all those places that delete negative posts about the vaxx… all those places that want to hide from you that the vaxx has killed people. If I am not mistaken, the VAERS count is in the neighborhood of 10k dead.

Not long ago, you said there is no proof of death and vaccination being connected  I have news for you…In Germany, they are finally doing autopsies on people who died shortly after being vaxxed.This study is just starting, but preliminary data does prove that the vaxx has killed people. I will provide more info, once it is available.

You always refer to “science”(so does Dr Fauci)

At the beginning of the pandemic, health agencies ordered their doctors to register any death as a covid death.  Science stops right there.

As mentioned above, the CDC data is anything but science.  Add to this the little CDC incident in Florida, as posted earler.

You often call me paranoic. Not so at all. I fully recognize that some 150 mill vaxxed people are still alive. And this is a big point in your favor. However, there quite a few experts (who know more than I do) who have warned about consequences in 2 or 3 years. Let's hope they are wrong    

However, the deceit, all over the place, is so obvious, how can anybody be oblivious to it.  You wrote about the agenda of “these people is to save lives”

Really???  Do I need to remind you of the group of doctors who had cured their covid patients with safe medications that had been around for 70 years.. so save that in some places they were sold over-the-counter. These doctors were “deleted”, and Dr Fauci called the med “unsafe”… thereby quite possible costing 1000s of infected patients their lives.

Do I need to remind you that any negative comments about the vaxx are being censored? Honest leaders would disclose negative side effects and consequences, and not hide them. This is not the way the USA is supposed to be.

In passing, take a look at this video. It should scare the daylight out of you.

This doctor has given his vaxxed patients a certain test. This test showed microscopically small blood clots in 62% of his patients. These little blood clots cause no problem right now, However, he says that they will attach themselves to the arteries and the inside of the heart, which could cause catastrophic consequences in a few years (Gunter: which then will be blamed on “natural causes”)

This is not an official “authentic” source… however, it seems to me this issue should at least be investigated, talked about, “debunked”, or whatever. So far, I have not seen a single scientific response to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE&t=1s

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2021, 5:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I love you man but just look at all the dang data and get some professional help if you won't take my advice on your bad sources or..............suit yourself, continue to be used here as an educational tool  on exactly what NOT to believe, so I can expose crapola and replace it with the truth.

We've had a record amount of contact the moderator contacts to me this month............regarding you.

They range from:

1. Speculating that its really not you and somebody hijacked your handle, "Gunter" to make you look bad

2. Not understanding what happened to you, that you used to be reasonable

3. That you are killing people

4. Laughing and making fun.

Again, I would not be telling you this unless I was your friend and cared about YOU.

Maybe you are trying to see if you can be banned?

I'm also sure its not that one and that would not work because you are still one of the classiest, respectful and SMARTEST and often insightful posters ever here, who could never be banned for being wrong about something..............especially when it's easily corrected with data and science and is actually doing what I want to happen here...........

I just really hate making you look so bad all the time, honestly.  This is the data man.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73407/

Read my mission in life and here statement below. I underlined an addition that was made in 2021, that wasn't there over 3 years ago when I took over this role.

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

ObjectivesDevelop the minds and character of our youth thru the game of chess. Enlighten all ages about the current climate optimum, featuring the best weather and climate in the last 1,000 years(and massive benefits of increasing CO2) using data and authentic science to battle the misinformation about the completely fake climate crisis.....AND OTHER MAJOR DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS.  Encourage expression of RESPECTFUL thoughts from those that disagree and receive them with an open mind/heart, hoping to learn from others. Stress and demonstrate love and tolerance, while showing the damaging affects of hatred to peoples lives. Reveal the truth...........expose lies, especially in the political realm, which sadly includes most climate science today.

The most important message now is for the unvaccinated to get vaccinated ASAP so their immune systems will benefit and be armed to fight the Delta COVID more effectively.

Also, with those benefits waning with time, like the flu vaccines, its likely that booster shots will be needed later this year for those most vulnerable that got vaccinated early. metmike will be first in line!

By hayman - Aug. 12, 2021, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I humbly request contact information exchange with Mr Gunter so that I may trade futures with his guidance.  Might that be possible, please?  Is it allowed to give out email addresses or phone numbers openly on the Forum? Thank YOU.

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2021, 6:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I can send a message to Gunter via email with your contact information that I have and he will respond to you.

That request in the NTR section seems a bit odd for the contact info for somebody that almost never even posts in the trading/futures section to get guidance from him.

Out of curiosity, can I ask...........why?

Thanks,

Mike

message send for you to Gunter

By hayman - Aug. 12, 2021, 7:08 p.m.
Like Reply

My 500 acre farm is for sale and may fetch upwards of a million dollars.  These turbulent times are ideal trading opportunities as evidenced by every commodity sector.  Plenty of volatility.  Heck, the scrap metal market is on fire, old bateries, aluminum roofing, tin and zinc!  I recall Gunter's history of posting as very thoughtful, measured and accurate.  Specifically, his alerting to SUGAR as a good investment was prophetic.  Basic assumption of continuation spells much more inflation ahead.  Or, if everyone dies, either from the virus OR/AND vaccines, then prices should thereby plunge without demand, right?  I have no dog in the Covid fight.  Being terminal, I have adopted a live and let live philosophy.  Wish to devote what remains of me in contemplation and in welcoming what is next. I never had a personal broker, always self directed, to my detriment, so many times.  Gunter's patient decorum, sincere composure and polite disagreement is exemplary.  Regardless of his personal interpretation of politics, he does claim to be vaccinated with his love, the wife.  Shows me a genuine care I would enjoy in pursuit of a taste of that sweet trading pie in the sky. Thanks for asking, Mike!  And by the way, Mr MetMike, I think that he would excel as your personal trading advisor as well !  

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2021, 7:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks hayman!

I agree that Gunter is a class act and true gentleman with a wonderful demeaner and loaded with intelligence.

"I think that he would excel as your personal trading advisor as well"

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, since Gunter has never even offered any input to any markets that I trade and since I've been here, its pretty rare to see him making a trading post or posts about the markets. Which is perfectly fine. That's what the NTR forum is for and Gunter has been a wonderful contributor down here for several years. 

I trade my own account without advise but if I used advice, it would be from somebody that is always objective and has shared tons of knowledge on these markets.

Could be that Gunter has that knowledge but keeps it too himself, that's cool too. 

Since none of what you said makes any sense about why you want Gunter to be your trading advisor and I know that you too are a major anti COVID vaxx guy from posts that you made earlier this year(or was it your being convinced that the election was stolen from Trump...or both), hard to know since you deleted them after I responded to them(this is allowed here but is not a good sign and can mess up our objective of being honest here and my looking back to see previous history to hold people accountible for their statements).

The only thing that DOES make sense is that you want to communicate in private with somebody that will reinforce your belief in bad science without metmike correcting it in public.

But that's perfectly ok too hayman.

Your views are always very welcome here, regardless. 

I will also be transparent with my intentions, science and even my thoughts, like right now. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's the latest data for you skeptics to try to pretend is fake news or made up by millions of  people, including almost all the top authorities and scientists in the world all  conspiring to trick us.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73407/#73583

By GunterK - Aug. 12, 2021, 11:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Wow, hayman..thanks for the compliments. Metmike send me your email address. I would love to have a conversation with you.

Addressing metmke’s questions…

Yes, I used to be an active poster in the TR section. One time, Alex let me hold an evening where forum members shot questions at me and I answered them. It wasn’t so much about specific trade recommendations, but about trading in general.  It was fun!!!

Since you asked…. Yes I am still working as a broker with a handful of old clients who have been with me for ages.  Human commodity brokers are almost extinct… we are dinosaurs… replaced by computers. Only special situations justify trading with a human broker.

About my posts about the vaxx…

People laugh at me… no problem… I sometimes get a chuckle out of the other side also.

What makes me appalled is how this pandemic is being handled by our government agencies. If they had been honest about everything, from the very beginning, then we wouldn’t even have those heated discussions.

Is it any surprise that so many people don’t trust them, when they manipulated date from day one, when they hid life-saving medication from the People (most likely costing large numbers of lives), when today they are suppressing any negative comments about the vaxx????

All this deception is so obvious to see…. well… there is the problem right there. A friend of mine lives in a retirement home and watches CNN all day. He still believes that Trump is a Russian asset… and, of course, he has no idea of the harm that the mRNA jab has done to so many people. Such information cannot be found on our MSM and social media sites.  Other sites do show such information, but we are not supposed to go there.

So many people don’t seem to be aware of the fact that vaccines take a few years to develop, before you can call them “safe”.

The covid vaxx was developed in a rush, with Trump’s “warp speed”, and quickly presented to the People as a “safe” vaccine.After 2-3years you can call it “safe”. Right now it is in its experimental phase, and nothing about “experimental” is “safe”. We all are the guinea pigs.

Furthermore, it is not even a “vaccine”… it is “DNA therapy”…a totally different animal than our trustworthy vaccines of the past.  What will the mRNA jab do to your genes?

Why are the government agencies so eager to suppress open discussion?

When scientists warn us about such problems, they are being told “your comments are killing people”.  This is insanity!!!!They are trying to save lives.

This post is too long already. Time to log out.  I hope you all stay safe.

Vaccine safety!
0 likes
By metmike - Aug. 13, 2021, 12:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Another wonderful opportunity to use your confusion and disinformation to educate people here. 

You are getting some bad information about the COVID vaccine because of bad sources. Let me clarify for the umpteenth time how the COVID vaccine works and no, it can't change your DNA. This is ridiculous. What source do you have that says such a thing? Please provide the source.

Will an mRNA vaccine alter my DNA?

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/will-mrna-vaccine-alter-my-dna?gclid=CjwKCAjwjdOIBhA_EiwAHz8xm9nQ4tmKZVV_17rWKVdIE1R0qCzUsZkcBSgQtwW9Bje7rqmulWNTXRoCj34QAvD_BwE

"mRNA isn’t the same as DNA, and it can’t combine with our DNA to change our genetic code. It is also relatively fragile, and will only hang around inside a cell for about 72 hours, before being degraded."

"MRNA vaccines don’t carry these enzymes, so there is no risk of the genetic material they contain altering our DNA"

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

Facts about COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

They cannot give someone COVID-19.

• mRNA vaccines do not use the live virus that causes COVID-19.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA (genetic material) is kept.
  • The cell breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.

Gunter, who is telling you this crap to make you think that it affects our genes/DNA?? Show the sources please.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work?

https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/therapy/mrnavaccines/#:~:text=Currently%20vaccines%20for%20COVID%2D,%E2%80%9Cspike%20protein%E2%80%9D.

Once cells finish making a protein, they quickly break down the mRNA. mRNA from vaccines does not enter the nucleus and does not alter DNA.

Different types of COVID-19 vaccines: How they work

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/different-types-of-covid-19-vaccines/art-20506465

After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept. Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use mRNA.

•                                                             
  • Published:
  •                     

mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

++++++++++++++++++++++

Previous post on this:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72685/#72727

Vaccine safety!
0 likes
By metmike - Aug. 13, 2021, 1:02 a.m.
Like Reply

metmike: The COVID vaccine is  NOT gene therapy Gunter! Who is telling you this? Show the source please.

This is gene therapy below.

Topics in the Gene Therapy and Other Medical Advances chapter

Vaccine safety!
0 likes
By metmike - Aug. 13, 2021, 1:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Over 2 billion shots around the world..........these vaccines have been proven very safe..............the gunea pig argument went away after the first 2,000,000,000 people were vaccinated, many months ago. .

Oh, wait, maybe we need to go years to see what happens before declaring them safe.......because, in the past, that's how long it took for new drugs to be tested. 

Anybody that thinks that, does not understand how these vaccines work. I used 4  authorities  on the previous page to explain how they work once again.

Here is an authority explaining with crystal clarity why we are NOT going to have long term side effects:

Three things to know about the long-term side effects of COVID vaccines  

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

Vaccines are eliminated quickly

Unlike many medications, which are taken daily, vaccines are generally one-and-done. Medicines you take every day can cause side effects that reveal themselves over time, including long-term problems as levels of the drug build up in the body over months and years. 

“Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

Vaccine side effects show up within weeks if at all

That is not to say that there have never been safety issues with vaccines. But in each instance, these have appeared soon after widespread use of the vaccine began. 

“The side effects that we see occur early on, and that’s it,” Goepfert said. “In virtually all cases, vaccine side effects are seen within the first two months after rollout.”

The only vaccine program that might compare with the scale and speed of the COVID rollout is the original oral polio vaccine in the 1950s. When this vaccine was first introduced in the United States in 1955, it used a weakened form of the polio virus that in very rare cases — about one in 2.4 million recipients — became activated and caused paralysis. (Compare this with the 60,000 children infected with polio in the United States in 1952, and the more than 3,000 children who died from the disease in the United States that year.) Cases of vaccine-induced paralysis occurred between one and four weeks after vaccination. None of the COVID vaccines uses a weakened form of the SARS-CoV-2 virus — all train the body to recognize a piece of the virus known as the spike protein and generate antibodies that can attack the virus in case of a real infection.

In 1976, a vaccine against swine flu that was widely distributed in the United States was identified in rare cases (approximately one in 100,000) as a cause of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, in which the immune system attacks the nerves. Almost all of these cases occurred in the eight weeks after a person received the vaccine. But the flu itself also can cause Guillain-Barré Syndrome; in fact, the syndrome occurs 17 times more frequently after natural flu infection than after vaccination.

COVID vaccine experience over the past six months

“By the time the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines were approved for emergency use in the United States in December 2020, we already knew the short-term side effects very well from the efficacy studies,” Goepfert said. “Pfizer and Moderna — and later Johnson & Johnson and then Novavax, which reported on its phase III trial results in June 2021 — all have enrolled 30,000-plus individuals, half of whom got the vaccine and half of whom got a placebo initially, after which all the placebo group got the vaccine.

The side effects seen in these studies, and again in the nationwide rollouts that began in December 2020, were tolerability issues, Goepfert says, mainly arm pain, fatigue and headache. These are very transient, and occur a day or two days after the vaccine.

They then resolve quickly. 

As of June 12, 2021, more than 2.33 billion COVID vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, according to the New York Times vaccinations tracker

Goepfert says that, between December and June, we began to see the more-rare side effects that do not show up until millions of people have gotten the vaccine.  

About one in 100,000 people receiving the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine have experienced a clotting disorder known as thrombotic thrombocytopenia, including 79 cases among more than 20 million people receiving this vaccine in the United Kingdom, and 19 deaths. A smaller number of cases have occurred with Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine as well, Goepfert says. 

“The causes are still being worked out; but when this happens, it occurs from six days to two weeks after vaccination,” he said. “More recently, an even more rare side effect — myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle — has been reported in people receiving Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. That is about one in a million, or possibly higher rates in some populations; but again, all of these occur no more than a month after the vaccination.”

On July 12, 2021, the FDA announced that in rare cases (100 reports out of 12.8 million shots given in the United States), the J&J vaccine is associated with Guillan-Barré syndrome. The cases were mostly reported two weeks after injection and mostly in men age 50 and older."

Vaccine safety!
0 likes
By metmike - Aug. 13, 2021, 1:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Continuing to call this "gene therapy" and that it might affect our DNA after I continue to show you that it isn't is making you look very ignorant to people that don't know you. 

You are an extremely intelligent man that has had his brain captured by some nefarious sources that are using you and others to pass around disinformation. They are targeting you and you should be outraged at them for stealing your intelligence. 

By GunterK - Aug. 13, 2021, 1:27 a.m.
Like Reply

OK metmike… I withdraw that comment about the jab messing with your DNA.

Late last year, I heard a couple scientists who said it would. However, this was long before I started collecting bookmarks on this subject.

Therefore, since I cannot provide a link, I withdraw this comment.

By metmike - Aug. 13, 2021, 1:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Glad to hear/read that Gunter.

What about saying numerous times that its not a vaccine and is gene therapy?