A scientist speaks about the Covid vaxx
37 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 18, 2021, 6:17 p.m.

Disclosure: I am by education an engineer. This means, I am not qualified to make comments on issues of virology.

Yet, I have often wondered why the MSM and the social media totally ignore the horrible side effects the jab has inflicted on large number of people.

An attorney in Hawaii started a lawsuit that claims that some 45,000 people have been killed by the mRNA jab. I don’t know where he got those numbers from.

The latest I know, the data presented by VAERS show that some 11,000 people died within 3 days from receiving the jab. Quite naturally, those "scientists" who control the news, call every one of these deaths as “not related to the vaxx”.  It seems to me, any logically thinking person should consider such comment total B.S.

The link below addresses the issue of “science”, as far as the mRNA jab is concerned. This scientist was one of the many speakers in a convention.  Again, I am not a virologist, but many of his comments make sense to me.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/videos/summit-sessions-the-science-ryan-cole-md-covid-19-vaccines-autopsy/

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 18, 2021, 7:28 p.m.
Like Reply

This guy sites an outlier study in Germany that claims the COVID vaccine disarms your immune system..........this is not true. 

I can't find the study.

His BS might work on people that don't understand medicine but it makes no sense.

I explained how the COVID vaccine works and despite what he says, it really is a vaccine.

The fact that he calls it a fake vaccine and needle rape tells us where he's coming from.

He says that we are not looking and that's why we are not finding all these things.

So his point is............don't believe the data from thousands of doctors and scientists and data/reporting from billions of shots. They are hiding the truth because they didn't prove all that data...........and they are covering up all  the real data.

They are intentionally not doing the research to prove the data is wrong because they know it would show what he is saying.

Riiiight.

Some of his proofs are showing lung tissue, from somebody with the dang disease COVID and comparing it to healthy lung tissue and pretending the COVID case was from the vaccine........when it was somebody WITH THE DISEASE. A reason to actually GET vaccinated and avoid that inflammation in your lungs FROM THE DISEASE, not avoid getting vaccinated.

Dishonest, misleading and biased presentation in my opinion. Showing actual COVID pictures and representing them as COVID vaccine pictures.

This is how the vaccine works

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73449/#73590

By metmike - Aug. 18, 2021, 9:42 p.m.
Like Reply

I was going out the door and had to cut the first response short.

It was obvious where this guy was coming from and the crowd he was speaking to when he started by congratulating them for NOT wearing masks. 

Hey, I'm totally in agreement that the cloth masks only help a little, and mainly in protecting other people from you(the mask wearer) if you have COVID and they are misleading people about the level of protection.

But did he once mention that N95 masks actually DO protect you? Not once.

The 95 is for 95% of filtering particles the size of COVID out. I've stated that 100 times here and every time I mention that cloth masks are almost worthless..........because my objective is to give people the honest science and informtation they can use to protect themselves.

What was this guys objective?

He wants us to think that it's to protect people from the very dangerous vaccination. 

So his position is:

1. Don't wear masks

2. Don't get vaccinated.

Only  the most gullible, or with minds captured with cult like thinking,  in the middle of the worst pandemic of our life time would take that advice serious or anybody selling it.

Looks like people in the red states, taking that advice are paying one hell of a price right now. This is the real data from real people with the real disease, who really die from not getting vaccinated. (that's not a conspiracy theory from thousands of individuals in all 50 states to hide the real data).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73407/

But I'm very glad that you brought this here again Gunter. Other people likely get subjected to disinformation about COVID and the vaccination that only go to sites like that and never get to see authentic science/data.

At least we got you to finally acknowledge that the vaccine doesn't change your DNA and hopefully, you realize that means saying it's "gene therapy" is also completely false. 

By GunterK - Aug. 19, 2021, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,  I knew that you would come back with this kind of response. Everything that opposes the party-line is always “B.S.”

Is the jab a “vaccine”? Arguing about whether to call the jab a vaccine or something else is a futile argument about semantics

Dr. Cole cited a study out of Germany that found that the mRNA jab disables the immune system. You say that this isn’t true, because you couldn’t find this study??? You couldn’t find it, therefore it doesn’t exist??? Did you use German words to google it?

Early this year I heard an immunologist explain in detail how the mRNA jab disables the immune system, and he made some predictions (in January) which became remarkably true in the Delta era. I posted about it, but a big fuzz was made, because I couldn’t provide a link.

I then provided a link to Dr. Bauer, a pro-vaxx doctor, who also stated that the jab reduces the natural immune system.

Now this Dr. Cole says the same thing, and he even reveals that other viruses are making a come-back since January. If so, this would be proof that the jab indeed disables the immune system.

Can you proof that the vaxx does not disable the immune system?

Side effects?

Sure, some 160 mill people are vaxxed and they are doing fine… a convincing argument.

However, there are countless cases of horrible side effects.  Dr Cole’s addressed this issue.

1200 cases of heart inflammation (that was 2 months ago), paralysis, brain operations, liver failure,heart attacks in young children, unable to speak, unable to function, blood clots… and some 11k possible vaxx-deaths….holly sheet…. and most of the People have no idea of all these things,, because of the successful efforts to keep the People uninformed.

Long-term consequences?

Throughout the last few months I have listened to at least a dozen highly qualified scientists who made dire predictions of what vaxxed people could experience in 2-3 years. Each one of them mentioned specific illnesses they expected to see in the future.  Dr. Cole, did not mention any specific serious long-term side effects.  He honestly stated “we don’t know”… and I like that kind of a comment.

A real “scientist” would admit that nobody knows whether the vaxx is safe for the long-term… and as long as such things are not known, one has to admit that this new product is still in its “experimental” stage… and nothing in an experimental stage is “safe”

Anybody who opposes this warning  is either ignorant of how vaccines are tested, or oblivious to the possible long-term side effects,  or intentionally deceiving the People.

However, the main subject of Dr. Cole’s lecture was the 11k people who have died shortly after being vaxxed. This could indicate that the vaxx killed these people. If so, this would be mind-boggling. I have never heard of any vaxx killing people in such numbers.

Sure, when a man dies 4 weeks after receiving the vaxx (like Hank Aaron), one could make the argument that there is no proof for the vaxx being the cause of death. However, as far as I know, those 11k victims in the VAERS data base died within 3 days of the vaxx, and they included completely healthy people, including children, who suddenly died, some within hours of receiving the vaxx, and it sure does look like the vaxx has killed people..

So, now you have a bunch of people who say the vaxx has killed 11,000.. and the other side says, there are zero vaxx deaths.

What Dr Cole pointed out is this… real science would not rest until it is scientifically determined what killed those people.  Fake science would make excuses and hide negative info on the vaxx from the People, which is obviously being done… to the point that even the POTUS pleaded to hide negative vaxx info. This isn't science… It’s deception.

In conclusion, I found this clip to be interesting, not full of B.S.

PS I am all in favor of wearing masks (the N95 mask) even though many doctors tell us that wearing masks all the time will make us sick, because we inhale our own bad air and that reduces proper oxygen flow.

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2021, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Once again, those are all scary words. 

Show me the data please. That's why I asked for this outlier German study............which has no support from all the other studies.

If all this stuff is true, why is there only  1 study that I can't find and you can't show.

Prove that the vaccine is safe?

Billions of people getting vaccinated and lack of authentic, scientific empirical data that shows widespread problems is not proof?

Anybody that dies within a month of getting vaccinated, like Hank Aaron is now a suspected COVID vaccine death?

I never realized that one of the promised benefits of the vaccine is that it's supposed to make you........... IMMORTAL. 

The stats and data are CRYSTAL clear.

States falling behind in COVID vaccines are getting much more COVID, with more hospitalizations and deaths.

States with the most vaccinations, have the least amount of COVID, hospitalizations and deaths.

No, thousands of people in all those communities in all 50 states have not conspired to manipulate the statistics to just make it look that way...........that's exactly what the data shows.

Rural/Republican states hit hardest by COVID            

14 responses |            

Started by metmike - Aug. 9, 2021, 7:40 p.m.            

You prefer to seek out information that tells you something different using WORDS and then ask me to prove the vaccine is safe?

It's saving hundreds of thousands of lives with 100% certainty.

How absurd is it to try dwell on proof of it being harmful that lies in an outlying study that nobody can show?

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2021, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

I totally get why you think this way...........because of the sources telling you what you want to hear......dumping massive loads of disinformation into your very receptive brain. 

I got to witness it exactly on Fox on Tuesday Night.

Read my account of it here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73779/#73809

By cutworm - Aug. 19, 2021, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

"They are intentionally not doing the research to prove the data is wrong because they know it would show what he is saying.

Riiiight."

Cutworm: Isn't this what is happening with climate research? All funding is for proving negative climate change?

By GunterK - Aug. 19, 2021, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

You wrote:” I totally get why you think this way...........because of the sources telling you what you want to hear......dumping massive loads of disinformation into your very receptive brain. “

Yeap…. that’s the typical response I receive when I post some information.

No, metmike, I rather not hear all this negative information. I wish, all this information didn’t exist. And when I say “information”, I mean factual incidents.

And because these events don’t fit the narrative, these facts are suddenly becoming “disinformation”???

This Dr Cole is not the only one…. there are large numbers of doctors and scientists who have opposing positions…. but they have been silenced from day 1 of the pandemic. And when they do find a platform to speak, it’s immediately called “disinformation”. That’s not how “science’ is supposed to work.

And then you showed a link that leads to the Fox Interview of a nurse. Why is she “vaxx hesitant”?“because so much is unknown about the vaxx”

Which immediately leads to that post in the past where you called nurses ignorant and uneducated people.

Well, there is nothing “ignorant” about this nurse’s comment. Any reasonable person would admit that nobody… not Saint Fauci, not his team of “scientists”… knows for sure what the vaxx will do to recipients 2-3 years from now.

I am glad I do have a “receptive brain” as you called it. I would rather call it an “open mind”, eager to learn more.  Hearing over and over again how many millions of people have been vaccinated, does not make all the other incidents (like the 11,000 dead people) disappear.One can argue about the statistical odds of such incidents to happen, but it does not make conversations about them “misinformation”

With all due respect, metmike… by education I am an engineer… by education you are a climate scientist. Would it be too farfetched to say that Dr Cole knows more about this subject than both of us together?

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2021, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

"With all due respect, metmike… by education I am an engineer… by education you are a climate scientist. Would it be too farfetched to say that Dr Cole knows more about this subject than both of us together?"

That's where you totally defeat your own argument Gunter.

If your position is to put your faith in the ones that are the experts........then why do you totally ignore the vast, VAST majority of experts around the world and believe a select few that say things that you want to hear.

You are convinced that the vast majority of medical experts have no choice but to tow the line or they will have major consequences to them. That all the real data is being censored and being replaced with manipulated data to make it look like the vaccine is not dangerous(hiding all the many thousands of deaths) and to make it look like it works well.

I may not be a doctor Gunter but what I have become, the past 3+ years is an elite fact checker that can get to the truth on most things, using the facts, data, science and evidence.

I am also very objective and skeptical, applying the scientific method, which first tries to look  for the reasons for why I might be wrong before proceeding.

Despite that, I am human and also have cognitive bias's but try to negate them and not FEED THEM like most people do. 

With that being the case, whenever possible, I will show data, charts, graphs and maps which are indisputable and obliterate scary words, like those your source uses..........like the needle rape.

Educated  guy for sure but I can provide 100 times as many guys that educated or MORE educated that tell us the exact opposite..............and my bs meter was flashing brightly the entire time I listened to his blatantly biased presentation, which I already commented on.

So you go on and believe him but at least show me the science and data from authentic sources(not speculation) but real data from legit sources...........and I'll give that solid weighting.

Scary words and misleading presentations don't cut it because I do have a tremendous amount of medical understanding........enough to tell when somebody is being dishonest with people who can't tell to go with the fact checking

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2021, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

you insist that I prove that the vaccine is safe and that it works. I just keep showing you the authentic data and science and that's not good enough for you............after 2,000,000,000 shots.

There is no doubt that your sources will provide you with an unlimited amount of outlier doctors and cherry picked, anomalous interpretations from  sources for you to continue to bombard this site with junk science and disinformation.

I have the antidote for that...........for those that have the objectively door in their minds open just enough to let it in.

The AUTHENTIC data and science!

This is how the vaccine works

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73449/#73590

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rural/Republican states hit hardest by COVID            

14 responses |            

Started by metmike - Aug. 9, 2021, 7:40 p.m.            

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why do Covid frontline workers refuse to be vaccinated ?            

28 responses |         

Started by GunterK - Aug. 5, 2021, 1:02 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73179/

Why are doctors refusing the mRNA jab?            

17 responses |    

Started by GunterK - Aug. 10, 2021, 3:24 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73449/

+++++++++

By metmike - Aug. 19, 2021, 5:29 p.m.
Like Reply

So you don't have to copy them or refer to them again, here are all the links/stories that you provided earlier this month for your evidence.

I did read many of them but they all followed the same pattern. Almost none of the articles from INFOWARS were available to me.

Some were pretty silly. As if the vaccine causes immortality and nobody should die for weeks after getting the vaccine........if they do........the vaccine is suspected. 

Some actually contradicted your position(75% of the people in one place with COVID had been vaccinated............but none got real sick-that's a vaccine that I want).

Some were just repeats of the exact same thing and I guess if more than one of your sources carries the same thing, that counts as an additional incident.

On the blood clots, it's definitively worth looking into because it may very well affect a very tiny portion of the population. Even if that's the case, count me in to still get the vaccine because COVID STILL clearly kills at more than 1,000 times higher rate than the vaccine..........maybe 10,000+ in reality...........that's a vaccine that I want!

negative vaxx comments            

18 responses |            

Started by GunterK - Aug. 7, 2021, 3:43 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73302/

By GunterK - Aug. 19, 2021, 7:36 p.m.
Like Reply

One more comment, and then I have to withdraw.

I have posted this link twice before… there was no response.

There has been a lot of discussion, worldwide, about blood clots being caused by the vaxx. In some countries, they have even temporarily suspended vaccinations.  One guy wound up getting three brain surgeries.

The doctor below  has discovered another kind of blood clots… microscopically small blood clots, using a certain test. He found these clots in 62% of his vaxxed patients.

According to him, there is no problem right now. However, he believes, in 2-3 years, these clots could settle on the arteries, causing a serious event.

This is what this nurse was talking about…. too many things we don’t know about yet, to call the vaxx “safe”.

2 billion people vaccinated?

I hope he is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE&t=1s

By metmike - Aug. 20, 2021, 12:01 a.m.
Like Reply

"One more comment, and then I have to withdraw.

I have posted this link twice before… there was no response."

Seriously, when did you post it? I checked the archives, why is there nothing in there on MarketForum Gunter?

This guy explains now where you've been getting your gene therapy and changes your DNA claims that you repeated constantly and said your source had been taken off the internet/was gone or you couldn't find it, then finally retracted it after I showed tons of authentic links/sources explanation why the COVID vaccine does NOT change your DNA and explained to you what gene therapy is and why the COVID vaccine is NOT gene therapy as this guys claims..

This guy is from  total whack-a-doodle quack land. 

Why are you withdrawing(again)? Because you don't want to see the response and you like going to places that say things that you like to read/hear?

In honor of this quack-a-roo, I'm going to start a completely new threat dedicated to explaining blood clots, COVID vaccination blood clots, COVID blood clots and other AUTHENTIC medicine related to that  and how  this guys nutty statements fit in(make no sense)...........so that other people who come across his horse manure can recognize what it is.

By GunterK - Aug. 20, 2021, 7:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Ok, since you are trying to make it look like I am not telling the truth…

You questioned my posting about the doctor who found that 62% of his vaxxed patients had tiny blood clots.

I found one of the posts that presented the referenced video…. Aug 12, 3:02 pm, in the thread about the doctors.

Not surprised you call him a “quack”..  Does this make his discoveries disappear?

I listened to Dr Cole’s speech one more time… to find out why this video is considered B.S.

Those 11,000 dead people were one of the main subjects in his speech.  Normally, when a person dies under suspicious circumstances, such as a suspected murder, an autopsy is performed to find the truth.

And here we have 11,000 people, whose death is quite likely linked to the vaxx, and not a single autopsy is performed to find the truth!!!  Is this not unusual? Shouldn’t an autopsy have been performed immediately after the first death? How can anyone talk about “authentic science” when the lead scientists ignore something humongous, such as 11,000 people perishing right after being vaxxed. How can they silently turn away, blame other couses for the deaths, and not do a thorough investigation? Who are they covering for?

Dr Cole asked these questions…logical questions. How can anyone call this argument “B.S.”???

The other main point he made: nobody really knows what the vaxx will do to you in 2-3 years. This so simple, so logical. How can anybody call such a statement “B.S.”?

Yes, I understand… these questions mess up the propaganda, therefore… ‘misinformation”, “B.S.”

Does the vaxx disable the immune system?

A while ago, I caused a big uproar, because I quoted the work of a virologist (claiming that the vaxx disables the immune system), without being able to provide a link.

I then provided a link for Dr Bauer (a pro-vaxxer) who stated that the vaxx cuts down the natural immune system.

In the video, Dr Cole mentioned a study performed in Germany, showing the same.  Since you couldn’tfind this study on google , you concluded that this study didn’t exist, and Dr Cole was not telling the truth.. Here is a link…

https://www.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article232655853/Biontech-Co-Schwaecht-eine-mRNA-Impfung-das-Immunsystem.html

A study was done that showed that the vaxx (Pfizer/Biontec) reduces the natural immune system.  Just like here, representatives of the vaccine industry are arguing against this study, while other doctors are endorsing it.

By metmike - Aug. 20, 2021, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

OK,

Thanks for finding that previous link his name did not show up in any searches because it wasn't on the link you sent before.

I apologize for doubting you on that. To be honest, it is pretty challenging for me to try to take every single one of your points 100% seriously because the vast majority lead in the wrong direction or into a brick wall and some, are like no brainer silly to me but I will try my  best  to take each one as if that hasn't been the case.

When I get the chance, back at home I hope for everybody to get a better understanding of blood clots to address the current fear of the vaccine causing so many of them.

You will see that if a person has a risk of blood clots the highest risk to them is getting COVID not getting the vaccine.

If you want to minimize your risk of getting blood clots, it's an even bigger reason the get vaccinated because COVID, for sure causes a larger number of them that kill people....than the vaccine.

By metmike - Aug. 20, 2021, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

On the German study, you'll have to help me out here. I don't speak German and have no clue what that says. What made you think that I would?

By GunterK - Aug. 20, 2021, 8:53 p.m.
Like Reply

no, metmike, I didn't think you could read German. However, you called Dr Cole a liar, because you couldn't find the story on google.  The study itself is not part of this link (it was published someplace else)... only the reaction to it.  However, this link proves that there was such a study.

As I mentioned, the people representing the vaccine industry are trying to downplay the study,  and other doctors are accepting it.

By metmike - Aug. 20, 2021, 9:28 p.m.
Like Reply

So that's it?

A quack spouting nonsense and the proof of what he is saying is in German that I can't read?

How was I supposed to find this earlier if I can't read German to even look it up?

That's been my point exactly all along Gunter.

You have to search around to find obscure, outlier studies and doctors and do cherry picking of analogous data that contradicts 99% of the authentic science and doctors and data that is readily available for anybody at any time to see.....that speaks and reads in English.

Then, when I bust and rebut it all with data and authentic science, you just look find more of the same things instead of having an open mind to let the actual science in......and claim that I'm the one with the cognitive bias.

The scientific method entails considering that you might be wrong. Have you ever considered that almost the entire medical community might be right and you might be wrong?

I investigate every one of your claims and points and try to find out as much as I can.

How can I investigate this one when your evidence finally pops up in German and your response is that this is the proof and I was wrong to call this guy a liar and we've now had numerous email exchanges about it?

By GunterK - Aug. 21, 2021, 12:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Metmike, it wasn’t I who brought up the German study that showed that the mRNA jab disables the natural immune system. The only thing I did… I posted a speech given by a scientist/doctor named Dr. Cole, and he happened to refer to this German research.

Since you were questioning the existence of such a study, I took the time to find a reference to it, and I found it. I didn’t find the actual research paper, but I found reference to it, which proves that this study was actually done. Hopefully, this will show you that you can’t just call somebody a “liar”, because you cannot find something on google.

I also posted links to Dr Bauer of the UK, who made similar claims

Either way, it doesn’t make any difference. No matter how many scientists speak up about the dangers of the mRNA jab…. they are all “quacks”, and their ideas are B.S., in this twisted world of today.

Dr.Cole addressed some very interesting issues… such as the fact that we have some 10,000 dead people, who quite likely were killed by the mRNA shot, and there hasn’t been a single autopsy to check into this??… this stinks to heaven… and you talk about “authentic science”???

And Dr. Cole stated that nobody really knows what the mRNA job will do to us in 2-3 years… the same statement a multitude of scientists have made.This is sooo basic, anybody should be able to understand this… and Dr Cole is now a quack for saying this???

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 12:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

You continually insisting that I called somebody a liar is causing my patience to run thin with you.

I stated that I could not find a study which your expert hung their hat on as the proof of their insane, medically rejected blood clot bull. Which I will show as bull with  a blood clot science lesson on the other thread.

It just so happens that blood clots are an area I have some experience with. My mom had 2 ischemic strokes.....from blood clots that formed in her heart and went to her brain. The 2nd one caused her to lose almost everything......living the last 3 years of her life with no speech, in a bed, with a feeding tube and wearing diapers and miserable most of the time. Turns out that blood clots and strokes are what killed several of her siblings.

If you want me to keep entertaining your extreme outlier sources by looking at what they claim, you'll have to do much better than a study in a foreign language that could say anything in tandem with claiming it proves that I call people liars without justification....then repeating that which means that it was no accident.

Keep that up and my respect for you will drop off a steep cliff!

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 1:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Cutworm,

Sorry I missed your message earlier.

This has nothing to do with climate change. Different people. Different topic. Different objective.

This is the same line of thinking you had about the fake election steal.

Your case was that other groups of people, like mueller and the justice department did corrupt things to get Trump, so that meant that people running the election must have done the same thing. Completely different people and no evidence but it MUST have happened because other people did it to trump.

I'm an independent objective scientist. I make no assumptions. I go with the data and authentic science instead of being a democrat or republican that automatically assumes the other side is always corrupt and can't be trusted.

The science and data about COVID and the vaccine is the science and data.

The science and data about the fake climate crisis is the science and data. 

That's all I care bout NOT the version carried by one party or the other which is how most people see it here.

I don't tow party lines or even care about them.

Most people gravitate towards echo chambers that tell them what they like to hear.

I don't do that. I tell the friggin truth about EVERYTHING....no matter what.

That's why I've gotten so much resistance with the COVID vaccine and previously the fake election steal here.

I was bombarded in similar fashion by the left when trump was president and those people ended up leaving.

Echo chambers are what attract all the traffic today. This will never be one of those. Sorry.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 2:34 a.m.
Like Reply

"Either way, it doesn’t make any difference. No matter how many scientists speak up about the dangers of the mRNA jab…. they are all “quacks”, and their ideas are B.S., in this twisted world of today."

metmike: Like with the others, I'll prove conclusively he's a quack tomorrow with my bloodclot thread.

"Dr.Cole addressed some very interesting issues… such as the fact that we have some 10,000 dead people, who quite likely were killed by the mRNA shot, and there hasn’t been a single autopsy to check into this??… this stinks to heaven… and you talk about “authentic science”???"

Metmike: I can't believe you believe this. So you're telling me that the entire family of 10,000 people that got killed from the COVID vaccine, that this one doctor knows were all  killed from the vaccine...... were all idiots, and not one of them suspected COVID and asked for an autopsy? 

Somehow this one doctor has secret information about what really killed those 10,000 people and not 1 attorney contacted one of those families to have them do an autopsy to sue the vaccination company? Not one.

You must be living in a cave if you don't watch tv to see constant lawyer commercials to get people that were exposed to this chemical or that product to contact them. I can think of a dozen of them off the top of my head.

But not 1 attorney or 1 family out of 10,000 people killed thought to have an autopsy?

This would be lawsuit heaven for attorney's that go after companies for far weaker damages to people than..........DEATH.  A death because of the COVID vaccine would be a massive pay day. Where are they Gunter???

The reason that there were no autopsies is because the authentic, rational thinking medical authorities, as well as the families and even the ambulance chasing attorneys all KNOW that the vaccine did NOT kill those 10,000 people.

It's only this wack-a-do  making an unsubstantiated claim and its BECAUSE they didn't do an autopsy that he can claim they died from the vaccine. Stop being so gullible. 

He couldn't make this claim if they did autopsy's on all of them because then we would know that the vaccine didn't kill them. 

It's so obvious but you don't see the ploy. 

Please take your brain back and do some basic fact checking and apply common sense. You are much better than this Gunter!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/22/instagram-posts/no-evidence-45000-deaths-covid-19-vaccines/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/28/fact-check-covid-19-vaers-death-reports-not-verified/7587577002/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-flawed-paper-on-covid-19-vaccines-deaths-spreads-widely-before-retraction/

https://www.britannica.com/list/the-top-covid-19-vaccine-myths-spreading-online

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/25/980035707/lying-through-truth-misleading-facts-fuel-vaccine-misinformation

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 2:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Health News-Fact Checked

COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 140,000 Lives Over First 5 Months of 2021

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-saved-140000-lives-over-first-5-months-of-2021

• A new study estimates that vaccines prevented almost 140,000 deaths during the early months of 2021.
  • In addition, nearly 3 million cases may have been prevented.
  • Experts say that vaccines are our most reliable way to control the pandemic.
  • However, vaccination rates have declined.

A new study published in the journal Health Affairs estimates that by the second week of May 2021, the early COVID-19 vaccination campaign in the United States had prevented almost 140,000 deaths.

In addition, it may have prevented nearly 3 million cases of the disease.

While it had been expected that the vaccines would slow transmission of the virus and save lives, it was not certain just how much their rapid deployment would affect death rates.

This study aimed to assess the association between state-level vaccination rates and COVID-19 deaths during the first 5 months that the vaccines were available.

By GunterK - Aug. 21, 2021, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

The most important response to your replies:

When Dr Cole mentioned the study in Germany, you wrote that this was ‘not true”. Is this not the same as calling Dr Cole a liar?  If it is not, then I apologize

The blood clot issue…

Thank you for starting a separate thread on blood clots. Very informative.It says that blood clots are very rare.

Fine, yet several countries have suspended vaccinations, because of excessive blood clots. This proves that the vaxx has something to do with blood clots.

Furthermore, that link about the 62% blood clots is not about the typical big blood clots… it is about microscopically small clots.This issue has not been addressed by any of these statistics, and any of the replies in this thread, other than calling this doctor names.

The vaccine save lives…

I wonder, how one can tell that a specific person would have been infected, had he not been vaccinated. One can not, of course..

What can be done, is looking at areas with low vaccination and compare them with areas of high vaccination rates.

And that’s what all these studies are about.Comparing state by state.

On the other hand, a while back I mentioned that highly vaccinated Israel had a big outbreak, while barely vaccinated Palestine had no problem.

And there are others…. Highly vaccinated Belarus had a big outbreak, their barely vaccinated neighbors are doing fine, so I read

I couldn’t find that discussion with you anymore, going down the long list of posts. If I remember correctly, you said that one cannot make comparisons like that.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 11:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

You may remember, during Trumps 4 years, some would joke that if he discovered a cure for cancer, the left would get upset and claim that he was putting doctors out of work.

This reminds me exactly of your frame of mind with the massively beneficial, low risk COVID vaccine.

By mcfarm - Aug. 21, 2021, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

https://intellectualfroglegs.com/recommended-viewing-credentialed-opponents-getting-louder/

not saying this will help or hurt with more facts {til they change} but here they are anyway

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 12:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm, from your link:

Recommended Viewing: Credentialed Opponents Getting Louder

metmike: Actually, its the opposite. They want you to think that at the sites that you go to but I recognize many of those names as the same outlier ones saying the same things to the same anti COVID vaxx people and COVID denier people.

Here are just some of the credentials of the people on that list. If I had time, I could quickly triple those links but there's enough there for you to get the idea.

Considering the review below of those people, if you have any objective brain cells left, the question you should be asking yourself is "why are these sites that I go to using totally discredited and shunned (by the authentic scientific and medical community) people/sources?

Why are they targeting me, mcfarm with this crap science/sources?

What is the agenda of the site that I'm going to that causes them to do this?

mcfarm, you know how honest and objective that I am and that I will always represent authentic science....whether its mainstream or not mainstream(like climate change).

Either I'm lying to you or somehow I'm bamboozled  by a huge lie(even though I can see every iota of the climate crisis scam and have exposed it for a decades as well as the Mueller Witch Hunt, Hunter Biden corruption and other crapola) or.............maybe YOUR sources are totally messed up. Which one, in your heart do you know is the truth?

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

FactCheck PostsSciCheck

(Dr. Cole below)

Idaho Doctor Makes Baseless Claims About Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-idaho-doctor-makes-baseless-claims-about-safety-of-covid-19-vaccines/

St. Luke's chief medical officer fact checks a doctor's anti-vax claims

"I'm afraid this is more from our anti-vax colleagues to stoke fear and misinformation instead of science."

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/208/ceo-st-lukes-fact-checks-doctors-anti-vax-claims-idaho-statehouse/277-28e346f7-dd40-4dfc-9cbe-d8edbf576c34

FAMOUS DOCTORS AND THEIR DANGEROUS DISINFORMATION

The Coronavirus infodemic in Montenegro is manifested by the publication of inaccurate information and false news.

https://digicomnet.org/doctors-disinformation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi

Sucharit Bhakdi (สุจริต ภักดี [sut̚˨˩.t͡ɕa˨˩.rit̚˨˩ pʰak̚˦˥.diː˧]; born Sucharit Punyaratabandhu, สุจริต บุณยรัตพันธุ์, 1 November 1946, in Washington, D.C.) is a retired Thai-German microbiologist, known in retirement for spreading conspiracy theories and antisemitic polemic.[1] In 2020 and 2021 Bhakdi became a prominent source of misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming that the pandemic was "fake" and that COVID-19 vaccines were going to decimate the world's population.[3][2] 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Psychiatrist Who Calmly Denies Reality                                     

Dr. Andrew Kaufman made the rounds in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic by claiming the virus did not exist. Now, he leads anti-maskers in public demonstrations and tells hundreds of thousands of YouTube users that everything they know about medicine is wrong 

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

By cutworm - Aug. 21, 2021, 2:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Cutworm: With all due respect Mike , I could not find where I said that the election was stolen. MY position has been that  Biden is president. That elections need to be secure. Keeping an open mind to look at all evidence. Personally I like Mike Lindell but do not buy his argument. ect

"Your case was that other groups of people, like mueller and the justice department did corrupt things to get Trump, so that meant that people running the election must have done the same thing. Completely different people and no evidence but it MUST have happened because other people did it to trump."

This has nothing to do with climate change. Different people. Different topic. Different objective.

Cutworm: The media is the same. Opposing ideas are outlawed.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

"Cutworm: With all due respect Mike , I could not find where I said that the election was stolen."

Darryl Cooper about the mindset of those who Know that the 2020 election was stolen             

21 responses |             

Started by cutworm - July 9, 2021, 10:02 p.m.                                                   

Must-Read Twitter Thread: Here's Why We KNOW the 2020 Election Was Stolen (noqreport.com)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72115/

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"Cutworm: The media is the same. Opposing ideas are outlawed."

metmike: thanks, this rejection of the vaccine because it's encouraged by the MSM is the EXACT same mentality of those that rejected everything from Trump...........because it came from Trump. Even his good stuff.

Ironically, the MSM and almost all of science and scientists are NOT opposing good ideas, they are opposing junk science and fraudulent, dangerous ideas.......not opposing good ideas. 

They are opposing MISinformation and and DISinformation. 

One difference here at MarketForum is that I allow it so that I can expose it and the (mostly) quacks and provide authentic science and data.

I have  an extensive background in several  sciences and am an elite fact checker.  

To be honest, if I was not allowed to comment and correct false statements with the truth, I would have no choice but to delete most of the stuff that Gunter has posted from his near zero credibility anti vaxx sources. You obviously don't appreciate that thousands of Americans are actually dying from COVID because they read that crap all over the place at places that push that crap and they actually  believe it and don't get vaccinated.

To you guys, this is just a political battle between you and the MSM or government trying to tell you what to do or how  your favorite sources interprets it for you. 

For metmike, actually living in the REAL world, not the one of manufactured realities that is used to control people for political agenda and self serving objectives.....this is really about thousands of real people dying in the real America, not some speculative country and the saddest part about it, is republicans are dying at a rate double the democrats because they are the targets of the brainwash!!!

So I'm trying to save much more republican lives and only getting flack from republicans for it.

Ironically, democrats see what you are doing to yourselves!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73407/#73630

Again, I am your friend and ally not an adversary. People don't like to see when they're wrong.

I don't care about being right for personal reasons.

I'm here to make the world a better place with positive messages and the truth about science and politics.

For you guys to only believe me on truths that line up with your political ideologies or far right sites........and the left only believes me on truths that line up with their belief system.........

Well, this tells me that I'm exactly where I need to be..................and can't control what other people think because of their politically aligned cognitive bias.

All I can do................is my best to communicate the truth, science, facts.

If everybody left this site because they disliked the messages of truth, my saddness would only be because they no longer even care about the truth. 

I'm betting of the many lurkers that come here, at least a few became convinced by the truth and it caused them to change their minds and get vaccinated. 

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 9:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter said: Does the vaxx disable the immune system?

A while ago, I caused a big uproar, because I quoted the work of a virologist (claiming that the vaxx disables the immune system), without being able to provide a link.

I then provided a link for Dr Bauer (a pro-vaxxer) who stated that the vaxx cuts down the natural immune system. 

In the video, Dr Cole mentioned a study performed in Germany, showing the same.  Since you couldn’tfind this study on google , you concluded that this study didn’t exist, and Dr Cole was not telling the truth.. Here is a link…

https://www.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article232655853/Biontech-Co-Schwaecht-eine-mRNA-Impfung-das-Immunsystem.html

A study was done that showed that the vaxx (Pfizer/Biontec) reduces the natural immune system. .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++                                    

Gunter,

Since your proof was a document in German that only you can read and didn't translate for me but you claimed confirmed you and your doctors, I went the extra mile and converted it to English myself. Which you obviously choose not to do. 

It says the complete opposite of what you want us to believe. I copied a paragraph of it below. It says that doctors like yours are "simply wrong" and "This is a total overinterpretation of the results"

"According to the immunologist, it is simply not possible to draw conclusions about the entire reaction of the immune system to other viruses, bacteria or fungi from the study. She cannot understand statements from renowned medical professionals who are going in this direction: "This is a total overinterpretation of the results." Corona vaccination: Experts discuss study results For example, the virologist Alexander Kekulé concluded in an MDR podcast that the response to other viruses would be slowed down by the vaccination. "You are then less immune to these other viruses." According to Falk, this statement is simply wrong and by no means covered by the study results.

Gunter,

How do you explain this please?

By GunterK - Aug. 21, 2021, 11:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, metmike, Ms. Falk disagrees with everybody.

First, let me explain....since you didn’t believe Dr Cole that this study existed, my main desire was to find out if such research was actually done.Apparently, I didn’t know the proper buzz words for google to find me the original research paper.

However, this link definitely proves that such a research study was published, since it caused conversations among experts.

In my post, I also added a short sentence, stating that, just like here in the US, the people on the vaxx side are arguing against it, while other doctors accept it.

This article states that this research study showed that the mRNA (Biontec) vaxx has a {negative] impact on the natural immune system.

Even though this study has not been confirmed by independent entities, critics of the mRNA jab accept it as proof.

Christine Falk, the person denouncing this study, seems to be in a position similar to Dr Fauci.

She says, that in her opinion, this research project does not allow conclusions about the vaccine’s negative effect on the immune system.

She said, first, the differences were only small…. secondly, lab tests on a molecular level cannot tell us how the human body reacts.

She said she cannot agree with the “renowned experts” in this field, who agree with the study results [apparently, there were several]. She said, these claims are an exaggerated interpretation of the study results.

Virologist Alexander Kalkule contradicts Christine Falk, when he says that the immune system is being compromised by the vaxx, able to fight other viruses only at a reduced level.

A politician named Lauterbach repeated the study results on his twitter page.

Christine Falk then stated that it is regrettable that a high level politician accepted the study results, without putting them into the context of the very complex subject of immunology.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2021, 11:37 p.m.
Like Reply

I wanted to follow up on this whack-a-doo's claims.

He insists that his sick patients all had blood clots confirmed by the D-Dimer test and mentions several times how it conclusively proves they all had blood clots. Since his other tests did not show any blood clots, he makes up his own speculative theory that they all have invisible to the eye and undetectable "microscopic" blood clots. 

It's interesting too that if they had microscopic blood clots, they would dissolve extremely quickly. It's the big ones that do the damage and take weeks to dissolve. There were none of those though.

He is dead wrong about the D-Dimer test conclusively showing blood clots.  There are numerous reasons and sicknesses that cause a positive D-Dimer test. 

Causes of elevated D-dimer in patients admitted to a large urban emergency department       https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23948628/

"The final study population consisted of 1647 patients. A significant positive correlation was found between age and D-dimer. Infection was the most frequent diagnosis (15.6%), followed by VTE (12.1%), syncope (9.4%), heart failure (8.9%), trauma (8.2%) and cancer (5.8%)"

metmike: The VTE (venous thromboembolism) in this study would be from a blood clot(s) which came in at 12.1% of patients out of the 1,647. The other 88% did NOT have a blood clot and the biggest reason for the elevated D-dimer readings was infection. D-dimer gets elevated anytime their is a pro coagulant state in the body for tons of reasons.

One could speculate  that the high D-dimer came from the COVID vaccine people having their  immune systems briefly  triggered the same way that an infection triggers the immune system. This is actually very expected and completely goes away.

He has nothing but speculation that these so called microscopic blood clots exist based on a test, that most of the time is elevated for OTHER REASONS than blood clots and the only time it's confirmed is with other tests and his other tests showed nothing..........so he made up a theory that the blood clots are just too tiny to show up on any tests but they are there.

So he hasn't detected even one blood clot. They are all "theoretical too small to detect blood clots and he was totally deceptive/dishonest on the D-dimer test.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73846/#73900

Gunter,

Why is it that every time that I objectively investigate your outlier sources, I get these same sort of  things?

You would think that eventually one of them will have hit on something legit. It just keeps proving that the science, data and messages that we are getting from the vast, vast majority of doctors is legit.

By metmike - Aug. 22, 2021, midnight
Like Reply

metmike: Dr. Hoffe, had 6 of these patients with this permanent damage that has incapacitated them .........more than all the other doctors combined in his country.

http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=364941

I guess all the other doctors in the world are just not as smart as Dr. Hoffe or else  tens of thousands of them are all part of the conspiracy to cover it up.

Testing by Canadian doctor does not prove Covid-19 shots cause clots

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%252F%252Fdoc.afp.com%252F9HK9UY-6

But experts told AFP that, contrary to Hoffe's claim, elevated D-dimer levels alone are not proof of blood clots.

A D-dimer test can be prescribed by a specialist when a blood clot is suspected. But a high D-dimer level in vaccinated patients would not necessarily be worrying.

"When you are vaccinated, there is often inflammation: you have a little fever, aches and pains... it proves that the vaccine works," Marie-Antoinette Sevestre-Pietri, president of the French Society of Vascular Medicine, said on July 15. "An inflammatory reaction will result in an elevated D-dimer level, but this does not mean that thrombosis will occur."

Dr Nicolas Gendron, a physician in the hematology department of the Georges-Pompidou Hospital in Paris, agreed.

"Having a high D-dimer level doesn't mean that you have a thrombosis," which is the formation of a blood clot in the heart or in a blood vessel, he said on July 20.

It means that "additional examinations, such as a CT scan, will be necessary to confirm it," he added.

The French Society of Hematology said on July 19 that D-dimer levels "increase with age, in pregnant women and in many pathological situations such as bacterial or viral infections, even benign ones." 

Unpublished, unverified

Experts contacted about Hoffe's claim emphasized that he did not describe the process he used to reach his conclusions, and that his results have not been peer-reviewed.

"The experiment reported by Dr Hoffe is not a scientific study, and does not fall under the heading of 'evidence-based medicine.' Therefore, no credit can be given to these results," the French Society of Hematology said.

Sevestre-Pietri agreed, saying: "We don't know how he chose his sample among his patients: if he took six patients from his practice who are over 75 years old, they will necessarily have a high D-dimer level."

She added that, "The scientific method used is not described and the results are not published." 

Contrary to the Canadian doctor's claims, a June 2021 study found that of all the participants who received the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, which uses mRNA technology like Moderna's, "none developed symptomatic thrombotic events during the study period. None of the parameters showed clinically relevant variations at different time-points before and after vaccination."

metmike: Why did I already know this after listening to him Gunter?

Quack doctor.............solidly confirmed. 

By metmike - Aug. 22, 2021, 12:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Amazing!

Instead of recognizing this guy as a major quack, the right picks up his story and turns him into their hero, whistle blower being censored and as a victim for speaking out...with anti medical bullsheet that makes no sense to anybody with any medical understanding.

Canadian Censorship Intensifies as Local Physician Booted from ER for Complaining about COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events Impacting Indigenous Population

https://trialsitenews.com/canadian-censorship-intensifies-as-local-physician-booted-from-er-for-complaining-about-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-events-impacting-indigenous-population/

It's nuts man. The crazier the claims by a doctor, the more some people want to believe it.

Nuts man!

By metmike - Aug. 22, 2021, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

The most insane part of his wild, speculative theory and wrong interpretation of the D-dimer tests is that he claims it will keep doing damage for 2 to 3 years....based on invisible microscopic blood clots that only he knows about.

By GunterK - Aug. 22, 2021, 3:16 p.m.
Like Reply

I had hoped that this lengthy discussion was finished, but you requested a reply.

joj’s question I plan to answer at some other time, in a separate post.

The issue about that Canadian doctor has now been resolved.  He is now identified as a quack. Please note that he never was presented as a specialist in virology or expert in blood-clots, but rather as a regular doctor who claimed to have discovered tiny blood clots in his patients. However, his claim had to be addressed somehow.   So, let’s put that one to rest.

One more time about that study in Germany.

The subject was a research study that showed that the vaxx deteriorates the natural immune system.

You posted one paragraph of the comments of Christine Falk.  And this paragraph could be interpreted as proof that the study was B.S… the vaxx does not negatively affect the immune system.  Check mate!

However, if one carefully reads this article, one can read another story… there are multiple people involved in this story, not just Ms Falk

A team of scientists conduct a study investigating the issue of the vaxx messing up the immune system.Their research shows that the vaxx does indeed reduce the effectiveness of the immune system.

Several (unnamed) “renowned” scientists say that the vaxx reduces the immune system (the wording seems to apply that they claimed this to be so, independently of the referenced study)

Virologist Kekule accepts the findings of the study as valid.

Christine Falk says they are all wrong.      IMHO, this hardly “debunks” the research study.

Furthermore, in her own words, she does admit that the vaxx affects the immune system. The term “exaggerated” is an admission that something does exist.The only debatable issue would be the magnitude of this effect.

IMHO, Dr Cole was justified mentioning this research project.

By metmike - Aug. 22, 2021, 4:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

I am proud of you for finally acknowledging that guy is a quack.

With regards to any additional discussion or debate on the German study, it's completely pointless for me.

I know that you base your opinions on trusting  PEOPLE that say certain things about data/studies but I only give weight to the actual data and studies which I fact check against authentic science and medicine and love every minute of the education provess for me to learn how to properly interpret it all.

For instance, I had no idea what the D-dimer test was until your quack was citing it as absolute proof for his insane theory about microscopic blood clots that keep doing damage for 2 to 3 years.

I know enough about blood clots for the bs meter in my head to be going off loudly but then, he knows 10 times more about medicine than I ever will.........so what does one do in that case? Most people would say..........well, he's an authority so we have to believe him.

I've found many dozens of doctors/hospital mistakes in my family's medical treatments and procedures in the last several decades.

3 very expensive ones that we didn't have to pay for because I busted them making mistakes(actually, huge blunders) and trying to cover their arses with lame explanations because they know more than the patient, then expecting to get paid. ....which is what every other patient would do.

The point of that long winded explanation is that I could care less that Dr. A said this and Dr. B said that about this German study. I must have the actual study myself for us to have any further discussion on it.

The fact that we've discussed it at length and I still don't have a copy and apparently there aren't other studies that say the same thing.............or this data would not be so hard to come by..............speaks for itself.

It's clearly one of those outlier studies that contradict the rest of science that may have some anomalous data, could be doing some cherry picking?  I have no idea?

If it was been accepted by the medical community than it would be out there. I know that this NOT being accepted by the mainstream medical community has great appeal to you but the truth is..........despite lots of lies and cover ups, the vast majority of whats out there is authentic.

But I never accept it as authentic if it doesn't match up with credible data and scientific/medical principles.

Anyway, glad to see you adjusting your opinion based on facts here.