Poll: Obama tops list ranking best president
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 12, 2018, 9:35 a.m.

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents' first and second choices for the survey's findings. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/396511-poll-obama-sit-atop-list-ranking-best-president-in-americans-lifetime

Comments
By mikempt - July 12, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

I liked him in his first term,second term he was a dud!

He would have been outstanding if he would have bent  a little and tweeked Obama care.

By mojo - July 12, 2018, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Fascist republikkkons had a majority in the House & Senate during Obama's second term & wouldn't allow him to tweak anything even if it would've been good for Americans, just to try & make him look as bad as possible. Disgraceful!

By Lacey - July 13, 2018, 7:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Voted for Obama twice.  It wasn't till half way through the second term I realized he wanted to turn America into the clusterfu.. that is Europe with their open immigration policy to breed America dumb.  I wouldn't make him dog catcher.  Not one of his policies except acceptance of transexuals will be his legacy.

By TimNew - July 13, 2018, 10:29 a.m.
Like Reply

A day or two ago, MOJO posted an article about how Trump's biggest advantage is voter ignorance.  The article detailed how the American voter doesn't like complicated data and stuff. Pretty dull group overall, per the article.

Then he posts an article detailing how a significant slice of this same group rates Obama as one of the best presidents of their life time.

I wonder if he see's the irony here?

By carlberky - July 13, 2018, 11:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I'd like to see a breakdown by age group. If you ask a 22 yea old, Obama comes in first or second … no matter party preference.

By mcfarm - July 13, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

think again foul mouth carl. New polls show the latest group leaving the lib party is guess what...young white males.....libs lose again

By carlberky - July 13, 2018, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

TURD. There,  I said it again. That confirms my " foul mouth ".

By mcfarm - July 13, 2018, 11:42 a.m.
Like Reply

wow we would really be communicating if I was to sink to your level and start the usual lib name calling wouldn't we? I have many timed with various links with factual data to discuss many things with libs here and this happens way to often.....you cannot dispute facts so you go all Maxine waters on everyone.....does that really make you feel better?

By TimNew - July 13, 2018, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh, just stop it you guys!!!   I like you both.  McFarm, you and I agree most of the time, and Carl is one of those extremely rare libs where we agree at least some of the time. Even when we don't he at least makes some sense.

The forum is a better place because of you both.  Let's  have a beer  :-)

By mcfarm - July 13, 2018, 1:45 p.m.
Like Reply

there was a time Tim when I agreed with you.....not after being called a turd...sorry...