Fireside chat Dennis Prager
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 16, 2021, 9:36 p.m.

metmike: I disagree with this guy on some issues and he is politically  divisive(ultra conservative but his positions, usually make good sense that he explains well) however, I get all his fireside chats and he often makes his strong points in very entertaining way.

In this episode, he does some bashing of  public schools. As a chess coach at 5 different schools and knowing all the principles, many of the teachers and thousands of students and their families over the past 24 years, I have almost all positive things to say about our school district.

When I run the annual chess tournament(biggest one in the southern half of Indiana) the many dozens of parents volunteering to help out is incredible. I'm certain that the success of students is  tied to the parents involvement in their lives (including holding them accountable for academic performance).

Homeschooling is taking that to another level.

Ep. 204 — Why Homeschool Is Winning

Fireside Chats  ⋅  Dennis Prager  ⋅    ⋅  21k views

As a result of the shocking decline of our educational system and culture, parents around the country are increasingly opting to homeschool. What are the primary challenges? Is it worth it? Is it the future? Dennis has an insightful conversation with some current and formerly homeschooled students. Enjoy!

Watch our new short documentary, Miseducated

https://www.prageru.com/video/ep-204-why-homeschool-is-winning?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fireside_chat

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!