Is gun ownership a????
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 19, 2021, 12:15 p.m.

I am sure many of you have read abut gun shoots in Chicago and else where on a daily basis

Some want strict control on your guns

As you may be aware Canada has strict gun laws. I don't own a gun of any kind. I wish I could have a shot gun for varmit control [the 4 legged variety] but to jump through all the red tape just isn't worth it which is just fine with our country

Well shootings in Canada have increased according to our headlines

Just recently three men with guns fired at least 50 rounds against 4 men who did not return fire

I dead and three wounded, 1 critical

It seems to me that all the gun controls will not keep guns away from the bad guys

As Trump once said. If there was a possibility that bullets would be coming back the other way, at least you have some method of protection. But take away your means to defend is not ever going to work

Yes guns will be used. But strict gun laws just mean the bad guys have guns which seems to me an unfair fight

I won't ever carry a concealed or not concealed weapon, but you can be dang sure I will never engage in a road rage event. I will walk away as the other guy may have a gun which for me means at least less road rage confrontations

I am not a fan of strict  gun control as in Canada our bad guys are more and more as time goes on

Comments
By bear - Sept. 22, 2021, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

in mexico, guns are illegal.  and the country is largely controlled by gangs, and they all have guns.  the average innocent person is not allowed to defend themself.  

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2021, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Chicago Outpacing 2020 Shooting, Homicide Totals Through End of August

https://news.wttw.com/2021/09/01/chicago-outpacing-2020-shooting-homicide-totals-through-end-august

This year in Chicago, 2,951 people have so far been shot — an increase of 9% over the first eight months of 2020, according to police data.

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2021, 3:13 p.m.
Like Reply