Biden speech at the UN
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 21, 2021, 6:02 p.m.

so what did I miss? This aging, weak kneed globalist talked and talked. Wow almost 30 minutes on covid. But not one single syllable on China. Imagine that. Talked forever on climate change but as usual for a globalist had no legitimate answers. Talked about how America is always there for our allies but skipped the part where we have just thoroughly pissed them all off since January. Talked just like they do at the UN. Drone on and on and on until its time go eat all the prime rib the US tax payer can send them for free. Then nap time, play a few video games, supper and then tomorrow do it all over again. Jean Kirkpatrick is rolling over in her grave with tears streaming down her face hoping this scam ends soon for America's sake.

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 21, 2021, 8:13 p.m.
Like Reply

I watched Biden's entire speech and will not comment on the content but instead, of what I noticed the most.

In the early going, I was thinking that he was doing a pretty good job reading the speech prepared for him by somebody else from the teleprompter(this is what they all do, so I'm not being critical of the act, just that I am so cognizant of knowing this with Biden much more than anybody else because he struggles to communicate on just whats going on in his head and talking to us about it).

Just after the halfway point, I noticed him suddenly running out of steam and energy and really struggling and I got the feeling that I usually get(from knowing the younger Biden well-and liking him) when Biden gets into this mode..........I feel bad and embarrassed for him because he is struggling just to get thru whatever the program is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgIDJ3KrMBo

The speech was just over 30 minutes long but it exceeded President Bidens limit to stay sharp and energetic at the same level during the last 15 minutes, compared to the first 15 minutes. I'm not a republican, just an objective independent observer telling you a stone cold hard fact. Our president has tremendously diminished cerebral functions that seem to be getting worse. 

I would be totally flabbergasted if he ran again in 2024 as some allude. This is absurd. He would get killed on this weakness by almost anybody but Trump.

I used to say that tens of millions would vote for Bozo the clown before they would Trump but I would bet that Bozo could beat Trump by a landslide and that is probably the ONLY person that Biden can beat in 2024.

Incredibly for 10's of millions republicans from the far right running Trump is their dream.

Go figure!!!

The 2 sheetiest candidates in history of this great country and both sides making them out to be great leaders and hanging their hats on them.

See President Biden's full UN General Assembly speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgIDJ3KrMBo

Let me also add, that although I felt bad for Joe during his speech, I still felt better than when listening to any of Trumps speeches, almost anywhere at anytime. I actually couldn't take much of his rallies because of his hate and bs. Some great policies that I supported but a really, REALLY bad person.

By metmike - Sept. 21, 2021, 8:29 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69389/#69422

By metmike - May 14, 2021, 7:17 p.m.            

It continues to be pointed out by one side that Biden's frequent confusion or communication stumbles are just part of how he has always been, with a life long stutter.

This is totally made up to cover for  his MAJOR, MAJOR declining mental sharpness and cerebral plunge from one of the most gifted speakers in our history. 

Sure, he might have had a bit of a stutter when he was younger but I remember him well 30 years ago.

No need to use MY words. We can use the footage of him back in those days as an AUTHENTIC piece of information to conclusively prove it and that we are being lied to by those who don't want us to know it.

This was Joe Biden 35 years ago:

Joe Biden makes impassioned speech on apartheid in resurfaced 1986 footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Note in this report that CBS described him, in 1988 as"having a reputation for being the best orator in the senate but long winded" This is just after the 1 minute mark in the broadcast below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQaayo2Oed8

Here is Joe Biden in 2021. Moments of total confusion like this are not the exception but instead, they define him and are only getting worse with his decline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdfvIvYPPRo

metmike: The way that the MSM depicts this is ludicrous and very dishonest. Showing a young kid  that stutters and comparing that to an old man that has a degenerative brain condition.

How President Joe Biden Is Giving Hope to Millions Who Stutter

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-president-joe-biden-is-giving-hope-to-millions-who-stutter

My wife has commented that Joe Biden reminds her of my 96 year old dad when he talks. The oldest person that she has ever known.

My dad is a very bright guy still and we love him dearly but has lost some of his once brilliant communication skills.. This is totally normal/expected at his age........but we don't have the same expectations of him as we would the president of the United States.

Biden is clearly afflicted with the early onset of a disease/condition that hits most people at a much older age.

Reagan, possibly the most gifted speaker of all presidents, was showing increasing signs of Alzheimer disease to some people as his 2nd term advanced.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/side-effects/201101/when-did-reagans-first-signs-alzheimers-appear

Biden is crystal clearly MUCH worse off than Reagan here at the start of his first term.

The progression of this type of disease varies from person to person. Its possible but unlikely that somebody who has advanced this quickly, at such a young age as Biden would suddenly arrest the progression of the condition/disease but there is no cure and they DO NOT get better. It's possible that a new medicine or treatment will help and change that.

Biden, at this point is the least capable president during my life time and clearly is not capable of doing the job well, in my opinion. Effectively being able to communicate to the world is right at the top of job requirements for the most important job in the world.

Not being able to do that is expected for my dad in a assisted living facility. However, he is representing our country to the world. Even if he had all the best policies, when we see and hear them being delivered by a feeble old man who sometimes gets confused, it makes you wonder about who he represents if this is supposedly their best representative.

I predict that Kamala Harris will take over before Biden finishes this term. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I decided to include a link to the entire thread, finding the discussion rather interesting from somebody getting totally obliterated in a debate defending Trump that they wouldn't quit on using complete bs and silliness . .........which defined many of them earlier this year. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69389/

By wglassfo - Sept. 22, 2021, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I know you said it would never happen, but your own words and others have noticed Biden's reduced mental capacity. You also said there is no cure, which is true, so you have a president with continuing reduced mental capacity. That is a fact nobody disputes, at least normal thinking people

Now what if Biden resists Kamala becoming president. Anybody who has dwelt with a person with this  disease, knows that it can evolve in many different directions, one of which is the person becomes aggressive. Normally this is controlled with drugs that a doctor would prescribe, thus allowing staff care givers to do there job in a safe environment

But: What doctor would dare give the president a drug to impede a mental decision when needed, such that the president is in a drugged state of mind.

I am sure many countries were watching Joe and calculating the  strength of the leader of the USA, the ability to make a snap decision and who knows what else, other countries were looking for. Even at the best of times leaders are subject to body language recording etc and Joe gave plenty for foreign adversaries to think about

So: What if Joes does not respond quickly to a threat or issues an order that makes no sense to the military

Does the military step in, once again and take control, or make phone calls, which I think I remember you saying you hoped that is what would happen, although you said you did not think it would ever happen, given that only once did such a thing happen with 45 presidents. We are told to believe this was normal, this happened with others in agreement and I forget if any other excuse was offered to make this seem normal although I do notice that as mcfarm said, there are no transcripts released but we are told no transcript is needed.

So: Okay, Let's accept the fact this was all above board although I do have some  reservations about what Bolton would say, given his relationship with Trump, but otherwise it is all good as you have told us. I hope you are correct

Well; IMHO foreign adversaries have lots to consider and could well decide the USA is unable to make a decision quickly or ??? and thus would seize the moment to maybe attack some body we promised to help defend, or a foreign adversary might do who knows what, given their thoughts about Joe and the USA.

If I was a foreign adversary, waiting for a chance to do harm to the USA, I would think now is the time to do some thing, given the president's weakened state of mind. I would think this has to affect the USA ability to act decisively

What is the rule book about how and when the military does another Milley and takes control, makes a  decision what ever the decision may be, if once again we have a Milley moment

I think almost anybody would think  Joe's ability to act under stress is considerably compromised and the possibility of a foreign adversary taking aggressive action of some kind has been elevated, especially after watching Joe give his speech.

Would the military save us??? or wait for Joe to make a decision???

Heck flocks of Canada geese have been mistaken for ICBM's and quick action from NORAD and the red telephone is what saved us. The time needed to make a decision to get on the phone, give the order to go to def-con ?? etc. all has to happen quickly. in order to avoid ????? what ever might happen the next time.

Now let's follow this a bit further. You are trying to tell me that the military would never go rogue in the USA. What makes the military in the USA so special. Because you think it just would not happen. Why do you have checks and balances if the military was never considered a threat. Somebody decided there had to be checks and balances to stop the military from going rogue. The USA is not immune from a rogue military, just because this is the USA and such things would never happen in the USA. 

I have no idea what you can do with a president with diminished mental capacity, foreign adversaries waiting to take advantage and the need for checks and balances

I really don't have a good answer

By GunterK - Sept. 22, 2021, 9:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden has already disclosed his intention during the campaign rallies.

Should he have a disagreement with Harris, he said, he would pretend to be sick and resign.  I believe, he will resign, with or without a disagreement with Harris, when things become too uncomfortable for him

Well,  in spite of her lack of action as 'border zsar", at least she got involved in the border crisis for the first time  this week.  When she saw pictures of border patrol on horses trying to contain the immigrants, she complained about their 'inhumane" treatment

Increasing crime.... increasing inflation... rapid decline of society... 7 mill illegal aliens per year...

the real question is  "can the USA survive the next 4 years under the Biden/Harris administration?

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2021, 1:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Cognitively impaired Biden which is effecting his ability to communicate well is totally different than the problem that Trump posed to our national security because of his main objective of using(abusing) the office to do something(anything) that would keep him from having to step down after being elected.

Biden and all the other presidents would NEVER be a threat to doing that.

Here are the exact words, since you referred to it:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74938/#74940

metmike: "When he(Trump) lost the election, something totally snapped in his head and he had a mental break down and turned into a dangerous psychopath.

That was shown to spend his last days scheming how to stay in office, with proven lies, and totally manufactured and dishonest accusations of election fraud that never existed in order to discredit the election results.

His damage to our democratic election process/system is now permanent with many tens of millions of people convinced there was widespread, systemic fraud during the most secure election (proven with recounts, investigations and legal challenges) in recent history.

We are supposed to trust the decision making of somebody like this in his last few days in office?

He even viciously attacked his own, always loyal and compliant  vice president, Mike Pence for not trying to help him overturn the election.

He was mentally ill and desperate.

Tell me the last time we had a president in office like this?

No, not Biden.

Biden may be cognitively incompetent but comparing that to Trump after he lost the election is totally NOT understanding the grave danger that Trump not only posed but he friggin INFLICTED on this country that we are still paying a price for today.

We have NEVER had a president have a total mental and ethical breakdown in office over a lost election, becoming unhinged and unpredictable, except that he will do whatever he can to stay in office.......not until Donald Trump lost that is."

By wglassfo - Sept. 23, 2021, 9:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike

I totally accept what you said about Trump. I want to forget Trump regardless of what he did. That is history compared to your clear and present danger with an ineffective president

You have said in your opinion Biden is the most ineffective president we have ever had. Being able to communicate is the most important part of the job and that isn't Biden's strongest ability as of today. That is number one reason why your adversaries think the USA is as weak as ever before today in modern times. The Biden speech, the afghan fiasco, the southern border., he can't answer a simple question, he forgets who is on stage with him, how to get off stage. Golly Biden is a basket case but does Biden know this??? Having experience with similar situations I doubt very much Biden knows he is the worst president, ever. So much has happened to give the impression the USA is weak. Tanks can be defeated and so on, but the greater danger is when your president continues to make a complete mess of everything he touches

You keep wanting to compare Biden and Trump. Well you yourself said Biden is the worst president

I have said what Trump did was not right, so forget Trump. You are fixated on Trump and some how want to compare the two of them. 

This is about Biden. Apples and oranges. Trump is history. How many times do I have to say that.. Biden is your president and possibly a clear danger to your country

You believe Biden would/will step down. Should Biden step down now, will he step down after the disease has gotten worse??? when???

Do you believe Biden knows he is the least effective president you have ever had, because of his ability to communicate???

Telling Biden he is the least effective president ever because he can't communicate?? Good luck selling that thought, to Joe. They can act in such a way as to not know their limitations to Bidden now or in the future

People with this disease don't think they have a problem. 

Good luck getting Kamala Harris as your president

IMHO the disease has got Joe so befuddled he won't let go

I have been around people with this disease.  They don't know how bad they are, until eventually what they say makes no sense.

You are putting a lot of confidence in Kamala Harris

IMHO you will have to turn to section 25 to remove Joe

In the mean time your country is in a highly elevated state of danger

Your country is not in danger, today, because of what you claim Trump did. That is history. I will say it again

This is Biden, today, and what he may or may not do in a time of emergency. He has already failed several emergencies Let's all hope he does not have to test a big one.

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2021, 12:39 p.m.
Like Reply

"You keep wanting to compare Biden and Trump. Well you yourself said Biden is the worst president

I have said what Trump did was not right, so forget Trump. You are fixated on Trump and some how want to compare the two of them. 

This is about Biden. Apples and oranges. Trump is history. How many times do I have to say that.. Biden is your president and possibly a clear danger to your country"

metmike: What the heck Wayne, I was just responding to YOU bringing it up! Go back up and read this post above over(before you brought it up) if you want my Biden's faltering cognitive ability only opinion. 

This has consistently been my position for almost 2 years. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75208/#75214