Another fine pick by Biden
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Oct. 3, 2021, 12:24 p.m.

No you know this pick was vetted,  must have been,  correct?   And Biden still goes with a pick for the controller of US banks who is very favorable towards the eco-model of the former USSR.  And why not.  She grew up and was educated there.  Didn't Joe recently claim to be a capitalist?   I saw it.  He even had a straight face.

DO any of you really still have any doubts of Biden's, et.al. intentions?

Biden's pick for Comptroller of the Currency blasted over past pro-communism remarks (msn.com)

"I have serious reservations about her nomination," U.S. Senate Banking Committee Ranking Member Pat Toomey, R-Pa., wrote. "Ms. Omarova has called for ‘radically reshaping the basic architecture and dynamics of modern finance’ including nationalizing retail banking and having the Federal Reserve allocate credit." 

Comments
By kris - Oct. 3, 2021, 6:24 p.m.
Like Reply

We all know that Biden doesn't pick anything but his nose, all these "appointees" were part of the Clinton cabal so we're seeing what would have happened starting in 2016 but another Clinton didn't happen so we're just on a delayed agenda now.

By mcfarm - Oct. 3, 2021, 7:37 p.m.
Like Reply

It actually follows Biden's plan perfectly. He just signs off on what those in the background recommend. And it sure enforces what some have foolishly put forth about what a nice gentlemen with only the best interests of America at heart Biden has always been.

By TimNew - Oct. 3, 2021, 7:38 p.m.
Like Reply

OK.  I can amend my statement.   This is a pick from the Biden admin.

But I will disagree on one thing.  Biden can pick his nose.  Can't do much else,  but he can, and does  do that.

By kris - Oct. 3, 2021, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

He is also very capable handling ice cream cones, don't forget ...