There is no limit to the irony. "Pay Your Fair Share" Biden owes as much as 500K in back taxes.
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Oct. 4, 2021, 10:45 a.m.

And of course, his supporters will, as always,  give him a pass.   Amazing.

Biden could owe as much as $500K in IRS taxes: report (nypost.com)

Republicans say a new nonpartisan report indicates President Biden improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office — raising eyebrows and the possibility that he owes the IRS as much as $500,000 in back taxes.

Biden is leading a Democratic push for a $3.5 trillion bill to subsidize child care, education and health care by targeting tax avoidance and raising tax rates on higher incomes so the rich “pay their fair share.”

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 4, 2021, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

and just where the hell is the "durham report"

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2021, 11:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Oh,  it's out.   But this admin will not prosecute it and the MSM will not report on it.

That old rule of law stuff is for suckers.

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2021, 2:30 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm almost  100% sure that Biden did not do his own taxes.

He used high priced CPA's, probably the $200/hour kind that use legal strategies that can be supported with the documentation in case of an audit.

If he was audited and Biden had to pay gobs of money, along with penalties and interest........it's their fault but Biden still has too pay all of it.

However, Biden........or anyone can sue the tax preparer for the extra penalties.

In this case, he probably would not want any additional publicity............or, he could do it to reflect to the public that it wasn't his fault.

I really think that almost all tax firms are honest and follow the tax code. It's their reputation and they get paid the same amount either way.

Not too many clients would say "find me some loopholes to avoid paying taxes, even if its skirting the tax laws"  without the tax firm saying........."sorry buster, we go by the books and I'll do my best to save you money" 

And it would be especially dumb for somebody like Biden, with presidential hopes to cheat on his taxes. There's so much more to lose than to gain.

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2021, 2:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh, I'm sure it's not intentional, and any tax firm I've ever worked with was very serious about following existing laws.  They have licenses on the line.  CPA's can't be CPA's if they knowingly evade taxes.  Same for lawyers.

I just see a lot of humor in this, on the heels of his "Pay Your Fair Share" speech.

As far as the, by any measure Damning Durham report, the silence on that is deafening.

By mcfarm - Oct. 4, 2021, 4:09 p.m.
Like Reply

guys who prepare taxes use what information the client gives them. So MM are really saying that the "big guy" actually handed over to his tax guys all the info on all the underhanded, behind closed doors, illegal, pay for play tricks he and the Biden family crime family have done??? Can you imagine saying yes here is several million I got when sonny boy screwed the Ruskies and the little chinamen out millions but I do not see a line on my tax form that says "Put all bribes and black mail payoffs here" because if you are a dem the IRS will not bother you.

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2021, 4:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, it is ironical and hypocritical how the elites preach to us constantly about how we should live OUR lives based on THEIR agenda..........as they do the complete opposite in their own lives that revolve around making and keeping as much money and power and material things as they possibly can..........even if they have to find creative ways around OUR laws(not always theirs), using their influence to get even more of the goodies for them and their families(like for a famous, dishonest son, whose name starts with H).