My old MexPeso chart, monthly
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by hayman - Oct. 20, 2021, 11:05 p.m.

Just press the arrow on the right to update the Trading View chart.  Peso appears to have supported at the middle line of regression channel and is making another run up. Perhaps to top of channel.  What's not to like about Mexico, awash in energy, oil, gas and Sun.  An agricultural powerhouse.  Corruption and cartel gangs, oh well. Nothing that Hunter can't mediate and diplomatically assuage. Bought one MexPeso December future Tuesday, margin only about $1500 thereabouts.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/M61!/inTX2nww-The-Mexican-Peso-has-bottomed-out-with-The-Wall-issue/

http://tos.mx/jvXH7Em

Comments
By hayman - Oct. 21, 2021, 1:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Note: Mexico was the third most visited country in the world last year just behind Italy and France, according to estimates by the World Tourism Organization.  20 million Mexican tourists visited legally to the united states i think more than entire european tourists, Canada second at about 13 million.

no one should ignore the fact that now Mexico is the largest US trade partner yearly two way trade is more than 600 billion dollars, second is Canada third China. Mexico tourists to US are the highest number probably more than entire european visitors. Cheers! US economy now depends on Mexico more than ever before.

Mexico Current Account came in at $ 6 billion dollars above all forecasts of just $ 400M in 2Q.  Mexico is now in the very best fiscal position that it has ever been before while comparing the last hundred years.  Mexico remittances hit monthly record $4.54 billion in july, imagine with this pace flowing yearly 50 billion dollars money from abroad workers alone to Mexico, wow fantastic good for the country.  

Manufacturing and exports are above pre-pandemic levels, services are resuming and employment is recovering. The authorities have successfully managed to preserve external, financial and fiscal stability during an extremely complicated period.  When comparing country debt, this pair should be opposite, 1 peso should equal 20 us dollars.

By metmike - Oct. 21, 2021, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful and all things that I did not know.

Thanks very much.........señor!