Being suspended from posting...
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 27, 2021, 4:07 p.m.

Hi guys,

As you may know, I have been suspended for a few days, and then my suspension was lifted.  I didn’t come back posting, right away…but I thought some things needed to be straightened out.

Apparently, my posts addressing the dark side of the mRNA jab have ruffled some feathers.  Some people here didn’t want to hear anything about such issues and complained to the moderator…. and metmike decided that he needed to “reign me in”.

However, the post that eventually got me suspended, did not mention the vaxx at all.  It was the link to an interview of Dr Mullis.  In case you don’t know, DrMullis is the inventor of the now famous PCR test. In the 1990s, he and Dr Fauci worked closely together, doing research on AIDS.  I assume, they knew each other well.

In this 2019 video clip, Dr Mullis said some unflattering things about Dr Fauci…. and that was the post that got me suspended.

Therefore…. I repent my deed…. I repent… I believe,.. I believe in Saint Fauci (humor intended)…

(continuing my post below this image)

I have been posting on this forum since the 90s. Earlier, mostly about TR subjects… during the last few years I got involved in political discussions, and recently in matters of the pandemic. I have not always agreed with everything that was said, but I have always tried to be polite and to not offend anyone.

Unless you live in the universe of CNN/MSNBC, you know that any negative expert opinions and/or factual events, regarding the jab, are strongly censored by the MSM and the social media (and even the president has urged censorship on negative vaxx-related news),

Doesn’t anyone ask, why such censorship is needed? Why are we not allowed to get a complete picture?

I thought it would be important to present some of those opposing expert opinions, as well as facts, with the intent of giving everybody a balanced view of this situation..

As it turned out, metmike opposed the comments of opposing scientists, and so did some forum members.

At first, the scientists I quoted were called “quacks”, and their comments “cr*p”… and after a while I was told that I had been brainwashed, and “had my intelligence stolen” by a “cult”. Later I was accused of being neurotic and having a mental disorder.

So much for civility!

metmike wrote “…Gunter was temporarily suspended from the forum for posting the same message.....200 friggin times”

I clearly did not write the same message 200 times. I posted a variety of comments from other scientists/doctors, and I posted about factual events happening around the globe….,(although, all them did oppose the narrative of the vaccine people)..

Furthermore,…when I made such a post, metmike often responded with a barrage of replies…. replies that included insults aimed at the referenced experts, or against myself… which in turn caused me to reply to his replies…. thus greatly increasing the number of my posts.    

I now realize… had I not responded to his replies and let him believe that he had convinced me about being wrong, there would have been a lot less of my posting

metmike wrote “…he was getting frustrated at me confronting him with authentic science and data.....every  time.....every message was debunked and it was getting him upset…”

Every message was debunked??? You have to be kidding!!! Far from the truth. Claiming that you have the “authentic science” and that every expert who doesn’t agree with you, is a quack, does not settle a disagreement

However, I do admit one recent post where I was far off base…. It had to do with people being considered “Covid positive” without being tested…, on this one I ran with the headline, without thoroughly reading the whole article… and that won’t happen again.

Some poster suggested that my posts were endangering lives, because they might influence some people not to get vaccinated, which most certainly would kill them.

Ironically, the scientists on the other side say similar things about the vaccine pushers…. they worry about longer-term serious side effects… as well as the immediate damage that has already been done by the mRNA jab (including many deaths).

Since I stopped posting, more research studies have been done, and there are a lot of things happening around the world that IMHO everyone should be aware of… actual happenings that shed a slightly different light on the fight against the pandemic

However, it was already said that I would be suspended or kicked out, if I made another such post.

Therefore…. I won’t go into those new data with this post and keep the peace.

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 27, 2021, 4:48 p.m.
Like Reply

WOW Gunter, that's a completely distorted description of what happened. 

I'm not going to get into childish arguments and copy 10 links that show how wrong those descriptions are but instead,  move forward. Do you want to stay here or not?

If so, then, the rules are simple......and you will NEVER be censored. However, you will be suspended again if you:

1. Post neurotically about the same thing (200 posts in 5 months). If it's back to  trying to propagandise a crowd that is already anti COVID vax and basically hijacking the forum to push your dangerous message because you know they are rooting for you against any authentic science that busts the junk science, then your leash will be a short one.  I am not here for ratings like Facebook to see how many people will tune into the next episode of Gunter vs metmike for months and months. 

You were warned about this and the complaints came last July August.......that I ignored.

I gave you a very long leash because of our personal friendship, which I now know was a moderators mistake. You have a short leash in this realm now. 

Enabling you was the worst thing that I could have done to you and you will no longer be enabled. Moderators live and learn. 

I'm suggesting that you go back to posting other things, besides anti COVID vax stuff.

However, you can post the anti COVID vax stuff but if its conclusively busted  with data and science and you go on and on and on bringing up the exact same study or post and claim over and over that you are being suppessed by me to mischarcterize the moderator to win favor with your audience, don't be surprised if the same thing happens......and I will not just spring it on you. I'm all about transparency. 

If you are starting to get out of control again, I'll make sure you get the message, even earlier this time,  so you have the option to cool down the unhealthy, OCD behavior sooner.

If you choose to increase the posting again at that point, to go exactly against what the moderator is asking,  my decision will be easy.

6 months ago, I would have thought that would be reasonable for you but I'm not sure of anything anymore about anybody since the far right has taken over 10's of millions of brains.

It's up to you if you want to follow those easy peasy rules, which basically means that you can do anything you ever did except post over 100 times about something in a very short period.......unless it has a positive message about making the world a better place or how to succeed in life or history,  real science..........you name it. 

There are 1 million topics to choose from in our wonderful world.  

Again, I encourage people to post things that disagree with me, those are my FAVORITE posts. But to make it clear, when the other side is done presenting an argument that  busts your position/case, the response CANNOT BE to post the busted case relentlessly over and over many dozens of times and claim that its being rejected by the moderator trying to suppress your message trying to inform people about a topic that the gatekeepers are trying to hide and censor and Gunter has the truth being suppressed here.  That ain't gonna happen for very long, I can tell you. 

You paint yourself as a warrior that is trying to uncover all these secrets and truths that the MSM and others, including metmike are trying to censor and hide so that we can control your thoughts and actions. Instead of being paranoid, I can assist you in being more objective to see the big picture.............if you will cooperate. Not control you, help you as another human being should try to share their gifts with as many people as possible. 

For your own mental health, it's best that you stop dwelling all the time on anti government, anti Fauci, anti CDC conspiracy theories. 

All I can do is try to help you to maximize your potential as a human being and communicating here is just part of that. No more enabling and allowing very unhealthy LONG LASTING behavior here. It's your decision whether you want to cooperate with that objective. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 28, 2021, 3:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter , you are a favorite here so please keep posting. You have a way with words that has always been logical and polite IMHO. You life experiences are important and need to be shared here. I have been told I am usually pretty damn accurate when picking solid people with character and You easily pass that test. If there is anything America needs and this forum needs right now its more of that. Good Luck.

By metmike - Oct. 28, 2021, 4:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Well stated mcfarm. Thanks!

By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2021, 3:39 p.m.
Like Reply

thank you for the encouragement