What is the most important
0 responses | 1 like
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 29, 2021, 9 p.m.

I find it ironic that so many headlines and commentators have a near death response to stk market values. As in stks always go up. If stks go down you would think the sky is falling

True if you are a trader then value matters a great deal

But for most of us who are in the lower level of income and own few if any stks what do we care if Amazon goes up or down

Now int rates might be a concern but house ownership, price of gas, home heating energy price and availability,  you know the things most people worry about

Does the price of Amazon really register on most people's radar

Personally I think the price of energy, if it will be available and at what price is a concern that many more people pay attention to than the price of Amazon stks

I also think that just because you want it,does not mean electricity will be available. Some people seem to think electricity will happen if we want it to happen. Well there are a number of countries at COP26 who have done their home work and decided the price is too high. Some countries will not even attend and I think those countries have done the most home work, and the smartest of every body

Some body has got the cart in front of the horse when it comes to what is important and what is simply hog wash

Biden did every thing in his power to limit the use of fossil fuel

Well he did succeed in limiting fossil fuel availability. Be proud Joe because you have just unleashed the greatest calamity known in my life time

IMHO this energy shortage will have some long lasting effects, some of which we don't even know the consequences

Farmers in France and another country in the EU [can't remember the country] are being asked to leave their crops in the field longer in order to save on energy needed to dry and store grain safely

So who is worried about the price of Amazon when energy will [not might] be the greater threat 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!