So here we are.. Bye Bye American Pie
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Oct. 30, 2021, 8:54 a.m.

We have a governors race in Va, a former solid red state.  One of the candicates said  "I don't think parents should have any say in what is being taught in schools." And Obama came down and  said "I don't think we should waste our time on a trumped up cultural issue".    And the people bowed and prayed.    This guy is tied with his opponent. 10 or 20 years ago,  he'd have been run out of town and any politician would have run for their life away from him.

We have a virus with a 98+% survival rate.  The government started with "We need a 2 week lock down to "flatten the curve".  Then they started picking and choosing which businesses could be open and for how long and how many customers they could have.  Gov decided who could charge rent. Now, they are insisting that people accept a relatively new drug or not work.  And these rebels are not eligible for unemployment.  I suppose next,  the unvaccinated will need to wear stars, or something,  to be allowed in public.  "Papers please?   Wheres your star?    Come with me sir".  And of course,  eventually,  being unvaccinated will be determined a crime against  the state and "offenders" will be sent to re-education camps.  Of course,  they won't call them that.  Government would prefer a term like "Freedom Re-entry Training Centers".    

We have more and more censorship as more and more freedoms are whittled away. The Biden admin is trying to label parents who object to what's being taugh in schools as "Domestic TERRORISTS". Garland, who Obama wanted on the Supreme Court, is all in.  The DOJ, as well as the FBI and the IRS, probably the CIA have been weaponized. They're also working on the SEC and FTC.  They want banks to report on any account with more than 600 dollars.   Gov used to need a subpeona with just cause for such information. This would allow them to track the finances of virtually every citizen.

They're using a video of a man who charged at the school board members as justification for this "TERRORIST" label.  What they fail to mention is the man was the father of a girl who was raped in the girls bathroom at her school by a boy who wore a dress, and the board had just lied about it.   Apparently,  this rape is not isolated.  But the board apparently felt that after working so hard to get boys allowed into girls bathrooms, an inconvinient truth like this was just too risky.   Too much effort to be wasted over a few unfortunate occurences. And of course, there's barely a mention of it in the news. 

And we have a growing  segment of the population that thinks that all of this is just swell.

Some of us are starting to scream "WAKE THE F*** UP",   but we are just trouble makers who should be happy with how wonderful things are.  Eventually,  we'll need to go to the Freedom Re-Entry Training Center as well and the list of Crimes Against the State will continue to expand.  And the Freedom Re-Education Center will be shortened to an acronym like "FRTC" to make it easier to say.  And we'll start pronouncing it "Fraternity" with a smile. "He/She is joining the fraternity.   Peace be with you comrade:-)".

I might be off a little on a few details.   Maybe they'll call the FRTC something else and give it some other fun sounding label.   I am not too far off, as long as we continue on the path we're on.   But many of you will think it's all just swell,  even when you are sent off to the Fraternity,  because you'll know you were bad. The good of the STATE is far more important than the preferences of a few pesky peasants.

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 30, 2021, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

you will get accused of much Tim with that incredible post but one thing is sure, our founders would be proud of you. Well said. Deep fundamental American beliefs are indeed in trouble.

By metmike - Oct. 30, 2021, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

"We have a virus with a 98+% survival rate. "

Great point and since you brought it up, let's provide the authentic facts about that virus, not just a cherry picked stat to make is sound harmless but instead the ENTIRE story about its affects on human health.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76747/#76822

By TimNew - Oct. 30, 2021, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Thats all you get from this post MM?   Wow.  Just wow!!!

By metmike - Oct. 30, 2021, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

That's not ALL I get Tim, I  haven't had time to catch up on everything but that's what JUMPED OUT at me because I'm addressing that specific item that you have drawn your line in the sand on and are now including in many of your posts.

I'll be glad to comment more but I'm also watching the UM MSU game, so it will be late today before I get the chance.

By TimNew - Oct. 30, 2021, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Oct. 30, 2021, 11:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Some great points in there.

Catagorizing parents at school board meetings was especially bad.

But if a person wants to have maximum credibility they can’t just attack everything, no matter what it is because it came from a particular source.....like the dems did to everything that came from trump.

Even with some good stuff with his positive for America agenda.

If it came from trump.....they were against it.

On the vaccine. Republicans were more for it than dems were a year ago....because it came from trump.

Coming from Biden, his policies have to be rejected because its from Biden. ....with really, really bad reasoning on this issue.

Other people see republicans acting this way that might not be following these other issues and assume they are just squawking about that stuff for the same bad reasoning being used with vaccine mandates (going against mandates that are solidly supported by the science, the constitution, ethically and common sense)