Election stolen from Trump
20 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 10:50 a.m.

82% of Fox News, 97% of OANN, Newsmax Viewers Believe Trump's Stolen Election Claim: Poll

https://www.newsweek.com/82-fox-news-97-oann-newsmax-viewers-believe-trumps-stolen-election-claim-poll-1644756

"A new poll published Monday found that the majority of viewers of conservative-leaning cable television believe former President Donald Trump's claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him.

The national poll, conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI), discovered that 82 percent of regular Fox News viewers—who stated that they trust the outlet more than any other network—agreed with the former president's unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud.

Fox News reporters have often reiterated Trump's claims in the year since the election, and the outlet's website also has an entire page dedicated to stories on voter fraud concerns.

One of the networks' biggest stars, Tucker Carlson, admitted in a September interview that "I try never to lie on TV. I just don't—I don't like lying, [but] I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever."

The network has had a $1.6 billion lawsuit filed against it by Dominion Voting after it alleged that the company was using its voting machines to help rig the election.

The polling numbers were even higher among watchers of far-right media like One America News Network (OANN) and Newsmax, with 97 percent of viewers buying into former President Trump's claims."

"OANN and Newsmax, in particular, have been described as promoting conspiracy theories and a variety of debunked claims, specifically concerning the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 election. Dominion Voting has also filed lawsuits against both networks."

"Additionally, PRRI found that while only 11 percent of Democrats and 17 percent of independents surveyed believed violent measures would be needed to fix nationwide issues, the number was much higher among Republicans.

Among members of that party, 30 percent of those polled stated that they believed some form of violence would be needed to fix the aforementioned issues."

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 10:58 a.m.
Like Reply

For additional recent  discussions related to this(on the vaccine mandate and FOX mentality) :

Outrage and anger continues to sky rocket in America            

41 responses |               

Started by metmike - Oct. 27, 2021, 10:52 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76747/

NY Fire Stations closing down            

13 responses |            

Started by GunterK - Oct. 31, 2021, 11:55 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76893/

Several threads on the steal rhetoric/fraud

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More censorship            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76060/#76125

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times

"May you live in interesting times" is an English expression that is claimed to be a translation of a traditional Chinese curse. While seemingly a blessing, the expression is normally used ironically; life is better in "uninteresting times" of peace and tranquility than in "interesting" ones, which are usually times of trouble.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 11 a.m.
Like Reply

Captured brains            

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 11:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Despite whatever problems that exist with most people believing in at least 1 huge manufactured reality(the fake climate crisis during the current climate optimum for life got the other side wrapped around its brainwashed finger).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

It's still 100 times better than it was just 150 years ago!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/45623/

By mcfarm - Nov. 2, 2021, 3:31 p.m.
Like Reply

I am not a member of any group you mentioned or any conspiracy group........however there were enough crazy things that happened that nite that sure got my attention. Biden getting more votes than Obama was one of the silliest. Do I want the election over turned...hardly. Do I want Trump to run again...no...too much drama. I think when they ask and a large percent answer as you stated it they feel more like me, not that they really think it was some dark nationwide conspiracy.

By jmk - Nov. 2, 2021, 3:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Mcfarm,You are right on. I don't feel like the election was stolen, but I do feel do to the crazy covid rules during the election its was far to easy for cheating . Even though they all say there was no wide spread fraud.  what is considered wide spread, any fraud is way too much in a election and is preventable. Hopefully it will be tightened up in the next one,voter Id, no wide spread mail ins etc. People didnt vote for Biden they voted against Trump. I am like you I hope Trump doesnt run again. I dont think he can win this time. But i do think at this time the Pubs will have a good chance with a good candidate.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 4:03 p.m.
Like Reply

"I am not a member of any group you mentioned"

Thanks mcfarm,

I guess somebody else is passing along all the stuff on FOX to you that you've showed here..........if you don't watch them since that is the biggest group the article was about... regular FOX viewers.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 4:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Also mcfarm,

The clear reason for Biden to get more votes than Obama, as jmk stated was they were not voting for Biden........they were voting AGAINST Trump.

Actually, that's the reason that Trump won in 2016...........people were voting AGAINST Hillary........but not nearly as many. 

Biden was a horrible candidate and we can see why now but when most people went into the voting booth in November 2020, they saw 1 name.

1. Donald J. Trump or

2. NOT Donald J. Trump

The fact that the majority of Republicans actually STILL believe that the election was stolen from Trump is incredible.

Regardless, we spent many months of  uncensored fun of discussing every iota of everything related to that situation.

This one, that was brought up recently was my personal favorite:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/

I was more than happy to address each situation and provide the authentic facts and truth.

If you do happen to come across fraud allegations, please bring them here to discuss. 

By WxFollower - Nov. 2, 2021, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

That's me. I never even considered voting for Obama.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry!

Looks like I could be joining you next time, if this pans out.

A Majority Of Republican Voters Actively Want Trump To Run For President Again

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-majority-of-republican-voters-actively-want-trump-to-run-for-president-again/

What's interesting, is that I said previously that Bozo T. Clown could have beat Trump last time because so many people came out to vote AGAINST Trump and not for the democrat........ but if Trump runs again vs Biden, Bozo T. Clown might be able to beat either one (-:

It's crazy that in a country with 329,000,000 people............these are the 2 top guys for their parties.

Don't blame them..............blame the voters that nominate and elect(worship) them. ....and hate the opponent.

Clinton lost in 2016 because of so many democrats  hating her. 

One of Biden's biggest attributes in 2020 was that he wasn't Trump and that he was hard to hate(I guess the hate part has been changing. 

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2021, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

No wonder  FOX viewers are so loyal to Donald Trump.

FOX had their omnipotent psychopath on again last night.....who, as usual was ranting delusional bs. 

Sean Hannity Corrects Donald Trump Live on Air Over Durham Report

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sean-hannity-corrects-donald-trump-live-on-air-over-durham-report/ar-AAR53Ng?li=BBnbcA1

By mcfarm - Nov. 24, 2021, 2:12 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, you should be really happy they have him on. People are over it and every time he appears more people get over it.  Please save all those silly numbers you have been putting saying this or that about the net election and Trump. In my opinion its over for him. We have better candidates without the drama.

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2021, 2:15 p.m.
Like Reply

That's what you say mcfarm.....the surveys  and peoples responses paint a different picture.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/78194/

By TimNew - Nov. 24, 2021, 2:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Thats just noise, MM, for an election thats 3 years away.

What we need is someone with Trump's ideas without Trump's....  Drama, or whatever you care to call it.

We have several choices coming along, and any one will drown Trump out in the primaries, no matter how loud he gets,  should he get that far. 

And imagine, as fed up as the rank and file is after one year,  imagine after 3 more?  Even after the likely slaughter during the midterms.

By mcfarm - Nov. 24, 2021, 4:16 p.m.
Like Reply

MM you are not going to like this but it is sincere. You have posted so many times about Trump you doing what you claim Gunter did all summer. Now, he never saw it that way and you no doubt will not either but damn, give it a rest and post about the things America needs to do to clean this current mess up. Race, economy, nukes, energy, environment, the media.....all of it does not relate to Trump, Trump, Trump

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2021, 9:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"MM you are not going to like this but it is sincere. You have posted so many times about Trump you doing what you claim Gunter did all summer"

Actually mcfarm, I love opinions that can be settled with data......like this one is about to be.

And it's YOU that won't like this mcfarm.

Just for you, I went back and counted my posts for the last 3 weeks and noted how many were about Trump.

I invite you to use the search engine in the far right box in order to try to prove your point.......but it actually DISproves your point.

Put in "metmike" and it will show you all of my posts going back to the last 239 posts.

Because I am a posting maniac that was all in just the last week, it can't go back farther than that but that's the authentic data that you have to show whether I'm posting excessively.......like Gunter did as you claim.

Guess how many of the last 239 posts were about Trump?

5 posts. 

That works out to about 1 in every 50 posts or 2% of my posts were about Trump this past week.

To help you out more, I went back to the last time that we had a real long thread where I did a ton of posting on Trump, back in early  November.......what the heck.......look who started it. It was YOU mcfarm!!!

the election...do not shoot the messeger            

56 responses |                

Started by mcfarm - Nov. 7, 2021, 7:14 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77329/              

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/the_big_truth_election_2020_really_was_rigged.html

Because of mainly that thread about Trump started by mcfarm, in the previous 2 weeks before the week tallied above I made 40 Trump related  posts out of 512 total posts........which is around 8% or 1 in every 13 posts were about Trump.

Take away that and another thread and I did 0 posting on Trump during those 2 weeks.

So, adding it all up for 3 weeks,  45 out of my 751 posts were about Trump and most of  them were responses in the thread started by mcfarm/you.

Take  away YOUR thread on Trump and I posted 15 times out of 721 posts about Trump the past 3 weeks....which was 2% or 1 in every 50 posts were about Trump.......the same rate of the last week.

For comparison, Gunter posted about COVID or the vaccine something like 215 times out of 360 posts during a lengthy period that included this Summer, which was around 60% of the time and at a rate/ratio 30 times greater than the rate of posting on Trump by metmike from threads that he started. 

Why would mcfarm's perception be  that metmike was posting excessively and compare it to Gunter's pathological/neurotic/OCD  anti COVID vaccine posting?

Answer is on the next page.

ps, my numbers were done with lighting fast counting and could be off slightly in either direction but only by a single digit amount.

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2021, 10:19 p.m.
Like Reply

It's that cognitive bias thing that effects all of us.

When topics and points that we agree with come up, we just can't get enough of it.

When topics and points are made here that we disagree with.......it's like listening to somebody scraping their nails on a blackboard...especially when we can go to our favorite echo chambers that tell us what we like to hear......and not have to listen to any of that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

List of cognitive biases

Cognitive biases are systematic patterns of deviation from norm and/or rationality in judgment. They are often studied in psychology, sociology and behavioral economics.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Go ahead and read many of them. You should be able to recognize a great deal of them and identify personally with some and for sure agree with seeing it in you and others during your life.  This includes everybody reading this post, including me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what people prefer............. only topics and opinions that they agree with.

Several posts that state things that we don't like...........seem like 10 times that amount and it hurts our eyes and ears to be subjected to them. 

So, I'm sorry that you don't like this mcfarm but it has NOT been excessive by any objective standard and it IS very current and important news being carried by numerous news sources daily( I ignore most of them most of the time but it's clearly a justifiable topic here-on occasion and at least at the rate we post it).

In fact, I've grossly UNDER reported the Insurrection hearings and news all year here. 

Because you made a sincere opinion(I completely respected that and your belief) I spent the time to evaluate and analyze the authentic data for you.

What is your response to this please?

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2021, 1:38 a.m.
Like Reply

I was going back to also see how many threads that I started about Trump in the last month........you asked for this mcfarm, so I'm giving it to you.

A total of 5 threads for me and I found another one that you started mcfarm............though I avoided discussing Trump in your thread below.

jan 6th            

6 responses |               

Started by mcfarm - Nov. 18, 2021, 9:16 a.m.            https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/78004/

So I started 5 threads in the last month about Trump out of the 118 threads that I started in the NTR forum. This would be around 4% or 1 out of every 25 threads that I started were about Trump.

For mcfarm on the other hand, 2 threads out of the 9 that he started were about Trump. This is 22% of mcfarms threads  were about Trump or about 1 every 4.5 threads that he started here were about Trump in the last month. 

I will be very interested in reading your comments on this mcfarm.

By mcfarm - Nov. 25, 2021, 7:34 a.m.
Like Reply

you do a great job on research. I will take your word for the research. From memory most of my posts lately have been about Rittenhouse. If I have posted about Trump to my mind it has been to try convince you he is done, over, yesterday's news. Not to push for him to come back, get re-elected, take over as a dictator or what else you have been pushing. Now to me those type of post put an entirely different light on it than just saying, well lookey McFarm posts bout Trump all the time, giving a very wrong impression IMHO. Either way you have not posted near as much about Trump it appears but boy it sure seemed to be adding up. Sorry was my impression, maybe because of the color your posts. 

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2021, 7:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm!

As I’ve been insisting....and I think you know that it’s true or you wouldn’t keep hanging out here....I’m your friend not an adversary.

The most precious God  given right  that we all have is the right to know the truth. In the absence of the truth, we can’t authentically APPLY any other rights!

My favorite truths can be proven with Rock solid science and empirical  data. It completely takes out the politics, opinions and distorted interpretations when it’s applied with comprehensive objectivity.

The antidote to disinformation and propaganda is the truth delivered with discernment and no expectations other than those reading it will at least have the opportunity to know it.

Whether they embrace it or not......is their choice

Happy Thanksgiving!