How long does it take to test a new type of vaccine?
32 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 3, 2021, 2:51 p.m.

In October 2019, a group of experts were discussing the need for a universal flu vaccine that would work on all flu variants.

They were discussing the need to do something different than using the old techniques of developing a vaccine out of existing virus molecules.

A new process was needed that did not include the virus itself… but a process that “would sequence the virus and stick appropriate [lab-made] proteins on nano-particles”, intended to trigger an immune response in our bodies. [the mRNA jab].

He then said (about 22 min into the clip):

“In order to make the transition from getting out of the tried-and-true egg growing which we know gives us results that can be beneficial, I mean we’ve done well with that. [the traditional vaccines] There must be something that has to be much better. You have to prove that this works and then you’ve got to go through all of the clinical trials: phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, and then show that this particular product is going to be good over a period of years. That alone, if it works perfectly, it’s going to take a decade.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci

A decade???

Hhmmmm… ten years to consider the product safe???  What phase are we in, right now?  Since it's been only a few months, does this mean we are in phase 1 of the test?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine

metmike, since you have already threatened me with being kicked out… I would like to point out that I am only quoting Dr. Fauci. I am not criticizing him in any way.

Actually, I have heard other scientists make similar comments, but they were quickly labelled as “quacks”.It’s good to see Dr Fauci agree with them.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I tried to make it clear by stating it at least half a dozen times but maybe you were gone then and  I will restate it again.

You can still post anything that you want, including stuff like before but you just can't post it several times a day, on most days for months straight and hardly post anything else.

just like the Trump bashing thread that I had going that ended up with 300 posts in many months, I started a Fauci bashing thread but nobody was interested.

Would you like me to bring back the Fauci bashing thread for you?

Fauci bashing thread            

11 responses |             

Started by metmike - Oct. 5, 2021, 12:54 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75789/

Regardless, there is nothing even close to being wrong with this post of yours and I appreciate you wanting to explain it to me.

However, if you and mcfarm keep doing numerous separate Fauci bash threads every week, I may insist on you just putting it in one thread. It's exactly what I do to every other thread here on everything important, like this ng thread.

The reason, actually is to BENEFIT you, not try to control you. You will get a better following/readers if you have it in less threads because numerous threads result in  the first ones getting buried and forgotten quickly.

And I think in this case, we all know that your side is going after Fauci in a manner that is just targeting him for who he is. It's not like each new topic isn't following the exact same theme. .....which justifies putting all of it in a Fauci bashing thread.

It also makes it less cluttered. 

NG 10/28/21+            

28 responses |          

Started by WxFollower - Oct. 28, 2021, 10:33 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76792/

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 7:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

In response to your obvious attempt to try to discredit Fauci for something he said BEFORE we developed these new vaccines.

1. When something new is discovered or the way that it's applied is different, including the timing and new protocols that can only be appreciated AFTER it's discovered or applied............. objective, non obsessed people who don't have ulterior motives........ don't go back to castigate others for not knowing something before it was known to the world. Especially when those others (Fauci) EVOLVED AND LEARNED WITH THE SCIENCE. 

2. If those others TODAY are not communicating the authentic science of TODAY.........then you have an issue with them. What is your issue with Fauci's  science today Gunter?

3. I could go back to find statements from great scientists and inventors who said things earlier in there careers that they changed. This shows an OPEN mind and learning by them. I am MUCH, MUCH more concerned about the  republicans that keep regurgitating the same counterproductive stuff that is wrong because of closed minds and NO LEARNING.

4. Do you guys have nothing better to do with your lives than to search the internet and read from sources that are trying to smear Fauci because you/they hate him?  This is really silly. The puppy thing is silly. So is over half the stuff. It makes you guys look like you have a vendetta.............you do!

5. I disagreed with several things he stated BASED ON FACTS, not stupid stuff. The Wuhan Lab excuse or not discouraging millions protesting in the middle of a pandemic or not advising people to get the N-95 masks because if he did.............it would  draw attention to the fact that cloths masks only help a little. Those are legit.  So I'm not a Fauci apologist but, just like when people bashed Trump for really dumb, counterproductive stuff...........I always called them out. 

6. Who besides other people that hate Fauci will look at this and think its important in November 2021? Nobody. You are just living in an echo chamber where you guys find as much dumb stuff about Fauci, that other people  with FDS can cheer you on as your reward. Almost like TDS........only Trump actually did do around 10 times more things that deserved to be attacked to go with the dumb stuff. I watch FOX. They do this on numerous shows for long periods of time on some shows on a regular basis. Pathetic really.

7. What happens when you act like this.............treating the dumb stuff with the legit stuff ....is that you and everybody else can't tell the difference. You really don't know how to tell between a serious violation and dumb stuff because you lump it all in the same category and look for anything and everything........Dr. Fauci guilty.......even when proven innocent of all charges.

Please work on telling the difference  between whats right and wrong based on ethics and objectively and not let hatred and politics consume you.

I've seen you do this before. You can do it Gunter. Even though it's much tougher......maybe it really is impossible as long as you keep using the same sources...because I go to some of those sources that you use and they do sound/read very convincing and..........you can take this one to the bank...........once somebody is convinced that they know something. Proving to them that they are wrong with information that piles up 20 to 1 against what they believe, they will  almost always pick the one instead of the 20.........the outlier. Cherry picking. Cognitive bias from our/their human nature. 

It's been going on forever but the internet gives people hundreds of choices and naturally, people will gravitate to the sources that tell them what they want to hear. Tribalism. Group think. Mob mentality. 

Yea, it's one of the biggest problems in our world right now.

It's why there is so much DISinformation being EFFECTIVELY used for political agenda.

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 7:18 p.m.
Like Reply

The reason to limit you on your clinical OCD, neurotic posting of the same stuff(200 times in 5 months) is for your own mental health too. 

I apologize for enabling you previously by letting you go on like that for months, but finally stopped letting my friendship taint my moderating and cut you off for your own good and also the forum.

Being so obsessed as to make that many posts, resign 4 times in frustration to just my responses that provided facts which debunked most of your stuff, then to come back posting the same stuff even more furiously is not healthy for any person. 

It's so counterproductive and combative, when you have so many wonderful traits Gunter. You're an awesome, very intelligent person that has made years worth of great contributions here.

You deserve to maximize the rewards and enjoyment that our world offers...........for those that know how to achieve this. Interestingly,  most people actually don't understand well how to maximize their happiness.

It's my job as moderator and more important.........as another human being that cares about you to steer you in the right direction.

Again, I'm cool with everything that disagrees with me(and some of my favorite posts do that.....this, actually is one of them because I can share some discernment........which you have the option to use or reject)

I've basically used up my lecturing points all in one thread and if this topic comes up again, I might just provide this link. 

Continue on with your Fauci bashes if thats your choice and hopefully they will be about some of the serious concerns about him or new ones that you discover.

By GunterK - Nov. 3, 2021, 8:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

Actually, I shouldn’t respond to your long list of replies to my post…. I already posted once today… and I am already being reminded that my posting is neurotic.

Yet I do need to respond… regarding forum rules (the Fauci-bashing thread)

First… this video did not come from a source that you despise… it came from CNET

Second… there is nothing made up in this video… it’s a real recording of Dr Fauci

Third…. If I had considered my post to be anti-Fauci, I would have followed the rules and used the anti-Fauci thread.

Just the opposite….I like the Dr Fauci in this video clip…. I totally agree with what he said in this video about the testing procedure.

I am not a doctor, but I do know that all new medication is supposed to be thoroughly tested, before it is unleashed onto the public.

In our case, there are 2 items that make the testing of the new vaxx even more critical…

1. Covid is not a regular virus as we find in nature so often. As many believe, it’s a man-made creation… some even suspect it was intended to be a bioweapon
  2. The mRNA jab is not a typical vaccine, as we have known them for the last few decades…. It’s a new process… a totally different product from traditional vaccines.

With these 2 issues in mind, it seems to me, the designers of the vaccine have to be even more cautious than ever before….as cautious as the Dr Fauci in this video clip…

I admire him in this video. A very large numbers of scientists have stated exactly those same concerns. According to them, we are in the experimental stage, and will be for a while.  Of course, on our forum here they were all called “quacks”

Sure, this pandemic required immediate response…. Therefore, the vaxx had to be created with “warp speed”.

But when the vaxx is handed out, there should be a warning. Anybody telling us that the vaxx is safe, is not telling us the truth.

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 10:31 p.m.
Like Reply

"Actually, I shouldn’t respond to your long list of replies to my post…. I already posted once today… and I am already being reminded that my posting is neurotic."

What I had stated half a dozen times was about not posting 200 times in 5 months or several times a day, almost every day for months. You are totally making up this "once today" rubbish to play to your crowd as being a supressed victim, being handcuffed to just your made up number of 1 time in a day and also making up that I'm calling this posting right now neurotic....because I referred to your PREVIOUS posting as neurotic and  ignoring the fact that I  actiually offered to ASSIST you with these kinds of posts by organizing  them in a Fauci bash thread...which is the complete opposite of limiting or suppressing you. 

You also totally made up that I said anything about this video stating things that were made up 

You also made up that I even commented on the source of the video. 

"I admire him in this video."

Gunter,

You claiming that you admire Dr. Fauci  on MarketForum should get you into the forum's hall of shame....if we had one  for being disingenuous. 

I have been spent hundreds of hours patiently responding to all of your bs  posts providing all the science and data over and over and never censored 1 word that you posted. I have bent over backwards to help you and thought you might actually learn something(awhile back). 

My great respect for you continues to diminish. I'm no longer letting a previous friendship interfere with moderating you. Clearly you took advantage of me before and are doing your best to totally mischaracterize a couple of posts that I spent my precious time typing earlier  just to make the rules clear and you go and intentionally distort much of what I said. 

Now, you are just acting like troll here to disrupt or maybe to see if they can get you banned.

Though I have addressed this latest issue numerous times with you.......here we go again.

There are probably lurkers that were not here all the other times.........so for them, here it goes  again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There has never been a drug, medicine or vaccine with more real world testing in history. 7,000,000,000 shots and we have collected the data on everybody. The experimental vaccine claim that you used for months, could be used very early on but that one went way out the window long ago.

It's been approved by the FDA and CDC, now even for young children(one vaccine) thanks to the most data ever compiled/testing in history on anything medical.  It's been 1.5 years since the first people were given shots in the lab setting. There have been NO long term side affects. Bad short term side affects are rare. 

You want side affects? 

Over 700,000 Americans dead from COVID  and over 11,000,000 with long COVID. To say that the vaccine needs more testing....wasn't thoroughly tested is well beneath your ability to comprehend, so I know that you are just playing games. 

Gunter, why do you intentionally do this to yourself?

More Than 7.14 Billion Shots
Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the U.S., 424 million doses have been administered

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

And as science, I can show  to you conclusively in many  dozens of ways what COVID is doing and how the vaccinated are protected MUCH better than the unvaccinated. If you want to increase your risk of side effects or health issues..........DON'T get vaccinated

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75261

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75262

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76747/#76822

Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html#:~:text=Serious%20side%20effects%20that%20could,receiving%20a%20vaccine%20dose.

How can we know the COVID-19 vaccine won’t have long-term side effects?

https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/covid-19-vaccine-long-term-side-effects

"Look at vaccine history
One thing we can do is look at all vaccines we’ve produced and studied over time.

Going back at least as far as the polio vaccine, which was widely released to the public in the 1960s, we’ve never seen a vaccination with long-term side effects, meaning side effects that occur several months or years after injection.

And, in every vaccine available to us, side effects — including rare but serious side effects — develop within six to eight weeks of injection."

Gunter, 

Please don't  continue to embarrass yourself and insist that we need many years of testing to prove the vaccine safe and that we need to warn people because they haven't been tested for that long.

The need to test for that long was more than offset by 7 billion shots being administered in the REAL world.

There isn't a shred  of evidence that there would be any long term affects.  Wild speculation based on nothing that makes sense is not evidence. 

At least I got you to stop insisting the vaccine changes our DNA!...though that took something like 8 months. 

If you ever start coming to your senses and want to open your mind to information that’s missing I’ll be happy to assist you.

By GunterK - Nov. 4, 2021, 12:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Just one more quick response, and then I am done with this thread…

Since you apparently misinterpreted my comments about Dr Fauci.....

I don’t like Dr Fauci, the man

I don’t care for Dr Fauci, the scientist

But I did like what Dr Fauci had to say in the linked video clip. I admire him for what he said in that video… that’s the kind of stuff he should have been saying all along, once the Covid appeared… instead of pushing this mRNA job now on little kids.

You always talk about how safe the vaxx is.  Official data collected by VAERS gives you a different picture.

800,000 people reporting adverse “reactions” (reactions serious enough to report)

80,000 hospitalized, some of them with life-threatening injuries (heart problems, strokes, paralysis, organ failure, blood clots, etc etc)

25,000 permanently disabled

15,000 dead, with the majority dead within 48 hours of vaccination

What kind of vaccine is this?  I have never in my life heard about any vaccine killing so many people.

When you read about people quitting their jobs to avoid mandatory vaccinations, it’s not always about “politics” or their “constitutional rights”… it’s about these dismal numbers

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:04 a.m.
Like Reply

You always talk about how safe the vaxx is.  Official data collected by VAERS gives you a different picture.

800,000 people reporting adverse “reactions” (reactions serious enough to report)

80,000 hospitalized, some of them with life-threatening injuries (heart problems, strokes, paralysis, organ failure, blood clots, etc etc)

25,000 permanently disabled

15,000 dead, with the majority dead within 48 hours of vaccination

What kind of vaccine is this?  I have never in my life heard about any vaccine killing so many people.

When you read about people quitting their jobs to avoid mandatory vaccinations, it’s not always about “politics” or their “constitutional rights”… it’s about these dismal numbers

Gunter,

Let me correct your total bs again about the COVID vaccine for the umpteenth time rather then censor it.

As stated previously getting the COVID shot isn't supposed to create immortality that keeps people from dying. 

People die of all sorts of things every day............whether they got the COVID shot or not. When they get the COVID shot, it doesn't mean you can take every death that occurred in those people for the next few days and claim the shot caused it. STOP DOING THIS!!! 

Here is a post that I made to address your total  bull insisting that  thousands of blood clots were being caused by the vaccine:

Blood clots and COVID/Vaccine            

10 responses |  

Started by metmike - Aug. 20, 2021, 12:30 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73906/

Here are numerous corrections to the abuse taking place of how this VAERS data is being abused by very dishonest people like you. You are not an ignorant man that can't use the internet. You know this is out there, can very well do fact checks and I have also brought this to your attention but you just can't stop yourself from repeating it here over and over.

What the heck is the matter with you Gunter?

Viral Posts Misuse VAERS Data to Make False Claims About COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/scicheck-viral-posts-misuse-vaers-data-to-make-false-claims-about-covid-19-vaccines/

Anti-Vaccine Activists Use A Federal Database To Spread Fear About COVID Vaccines

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/06/14/1004757554/anti-vaccine-activists-use-a-federal-database-to-spread-fear-about-covid-vaccine

Antivaccine activists use a government database on side effects to scare the public

Successful reporting system helps flag real problems but is being twisted in COVID-19 era

https://www.science.org/content/article/antivaccine-activists-use-government-database-side-effects-scare-public

Don’t Fall for the ‘VAERS Scare’ Tactic                                                    Anti-vaxers show how a precious vaccine adverse event reporting database can be used to scare the public

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

How Government Data Is Being Misused to Question COVID-19 Vaccine Safety             Unverified reports linking the vaccine to deaths have been circulating on social and mainstream media for months

https://www.consumerreports.org/misinformation/government-data-misused-to-question-covid-19-vaccine-safety-a1167679946/

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System shows that 5,946 people have died because of the” COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/09/tiktok-posts/no-truth-vaers-system-shows-6000-died-because-covi/

false

Anti-vaxxers misuse federal data to falsely claim COVID vaccines are dangerous

https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/covid-19/anti-vaxxers-misuse-federal-data-falsely-claim-covid-vaccines-are-dangerous

Anti-vaccine activists use federal database to spread misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/healthcare-information-technology/anti-vaccine-activists-use-federal-database-to-spread-fear-misinformation-about-covid-19-vaccines.html

Misinformation on Covid Vaccines Abounds

The U.S. Surgeon General urges everyone to join the fight, a ‘moral imperative’

https://provincetownindependent.org/news/2021/07/28/misinformation-on-covid-vaccines-abounds/

Yet Another Misuse of Vaccine Data 

https://www.ipi.org/ipi_issues/detail/yet-another-misuse-of-vaccine-data

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

On the COVID vaccinations.

1. Stop the lying.

2. Stop the DISinformation.

3. Stop the mischaracterizations...........about me and your situation

NOW!

I'm not asking nicely. I'm warning you. 

You can post whatever you want about anything you want including COVID vaccinations or Fauci but if it is on COVID vaccinations and it's like the last post, with BLATANT lies/disinformation that you were corrected on, shown clearly why and is fact checked dozens of times on the internet ............... that you know is out there and I showed it to you but if your response is to make absurd arguments to defend it and make more posts doing that again.............you may be spending the rest of the year in the penalty box.

You KNOW this is blatant disinformation and you are intentionally trying to propagandize people here with it and you're starting to get carried away with it again.

Control yourself about this one small thing out of a million things that you can choose from and everything is cool. 

You can even lie about other things but you are on extremely thin ice for lying repeatedly  about the COVID vaccine......AGAIN!

——————

In fact, you never let the ice refreeze solidly from the last time you were walking on the thin ice and fell in(-:

Seriously Gunter, why do you choose to do this?

Only Gunter can control Gunter and I know that you’re much better than this.

By cfdr - Nov. 4, 2021, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike,  you talk about "the facts" as if there are actually "facts" that are not questionable.  I see you quote "science" and "factcheck" - and "npr" no less.  "npr"??

I don't know what the truth is at this point.  It's obvious that you do.  The same is true for the 2020 election.  You know the truth because you haven't seen evidence proving fraud.  We both agree on what the truth is when it comes to global warming, however, as we both have a pretty fair amount of knowledge about what the "science" is based on (computer simulations).

Mike, I see you as someone who needs certainty.  I, on the other hand, after reading Gleick's excellent book "CHAOS: The Making of a New Science" started down a different road where I became more and more aware of all the uncertainty around me.  Building models for 30 years greatly reinforced that uncertainty.  

I have to go now, but I'll just conclude by saying that I am not nearly as certain as you are about the integrity of the 2020 election - or the certainty of what information we get from sources like The Annenberg Public Policy Center - or especially NPR.  My wife still listens to NPR - but even she has become disillusioned with them.

It looks like even some of the MSM are having second thoughts:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doctors-must-honest-parents-unknown-100213768.html

This forum seems to me to be moving more towards what I remember in my youth when I used to stand up and recite with everyone else in church exactly what we all believed. 

By GunterK - Nov. 4, 2021, 11:14 a.m.
Like Reply

OK, so the VAERS (a government site) cannot be used anymore. I looked through the many links you provided that  said that VAERS data are misused by “anti-vaxxers”

I  picked consumerreports, since it seemed to be one of the few unbiased sources in your post,  and immediately saw an example of misuse.

It says here……”In April, an Ohio woman in her 50s died after suffering “blunt force injuries from a motorcycle accident,” ...[snip]...About a week earlier, she had received her first dose of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine.  For that reason alone, details of the woman’s death were included in an obscure online government database known as VAERS…”

Well… isn’t this interesting…. This reminds me of early 2020, when people talked about motorcycle crash victims being counted as Covid fatalities.

So, we have fake data on both sides of the fence. 

But one side has the exclusive right to call the other side's data "misinformaton"

OK, I won’t mention VAERS anymore.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful!

"This reminds me of early 2020, when people talked about motorcycle crash victims being counted as Covid fatalities."

Gunter.........that DIDN"T happen.

The disinformation/talk on social media that you read DID happen though. I will be glad to help you fact check this stuff so you don't keep believing in conspiracy theories. But you have to open your mind to objective facts and not want to believe in them......at least try please.

By GunterK - Nov. 4, 2021, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply

It didn't happen?  But you believe that incident in the VAERS data base?  

Have you forgotten that memo from a health department that instructed their hospital doctors to cound every death as a Covid death?

By GunterK - Nov. 4, 2021, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

And I resent you calling me a liar.

How can I lie about Covid or vaxx, when I frequently have stated that I am not qualified to make comments on this subject.  I have quoted opinions of experts in this field.  I have quoted study results on this subject.

I have often quoted the VAERS data base, because it is a CDC sponsored data base. Today is the first time that I read about a motorcycle crash victim being counted as a vaxx death.    Does this make me a liar?   (And, as I have said, I won't use VAERS anymore to make a vaxx argument.)

I have seen countless videos and reports of the damage the vaxx has done to people. Heart problems and blood clot problems so frequent that some countries simply had to put a halt to the vaxx.… a subject you have so vehemently argued against in the past.

I have seen people falling on the floor and having horrible convulsions right at the vaccination place.

I just looked at the politifact link you posted about this subject.They stated that autopsies were needed to link those deaths to the vaxx.Their reading: “false”

Yeah…. When a healthy 15-years old dies of a heart attack one day after vaccination…. that doesn’t prove anything. Right?  15-year olds often have heart attacks. Right?

Technically, politifact is correct. There is no scientific proof that this kid was killed by the vaxx, unless an autopsy was performed… idiotic as this may sound.

However, if you accept this argument, than let’s look at some of the “scientific data” you use.

You recently stated that 700,000+ people were killed by the Covid.  Prove it to me! Who told you so? Another CDC data base?  How many of them died from other medical problems and were then counted as Covid fatalities?  Especially the old folks!

We don’t know the real numbers, do we? Maybe you should leave the word “authentic” off your presentation of data.

The vaccine pushers are now saying “the vaccine does not protect you against infection very well anymore, but it protects you against hospitalization and death 80-88%”

Yet, in numerous locations, the majority of Covid deaths are now vaxxed people.

Liars?  Yeah, that’s what we could call the vaxx pushers.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Just another conspiracy theory Gunter. The last link below, from the top authority spells it out.

Social Media Posts Make Baseless Claim on COVID-19 Death Toll

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/social-media-posts-make-baseless-claim-on-covid-19-death-toll/

Quick Take

"Viral posts wrongly suggest that the COVID-19 death toll is exaggerated because “the state” has instructed that “anyone who didnt die by a gun shot wound or car accident” be listed as a coronavirus victim. Experts say there is no such default classification — and that the U.S. death count is probably underestimated."

Was a Fatal Motorcycle Crash Listed Among COVID-19 Deaths in Florida?

A case that was initially tallied among coronavirus deaths in 2020 caused some confusion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/florida-motorcyclist-covid-death/

VERIFY: No, COVID-19 deaths are not being inflated by car crash deaths

Comment sections are flooded with claims that the U.S. is inflating COVID-19 death counts. The experts say that's not true -- and here's why.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

Are deaths unrelated to COVID-19 being marked as COVID-19?

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/are-deaths-unrelated-to-covid-19-being-marked-as-covid-19

Office for National Statistics logo - Homepage

Whether those who have died from a car accident with COVID-19 will be counted in ONS statistics

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics?:uri=aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics

You asked

If someone dies from a non-Covid-19 related cause e.g. Car crash, heart attack, cancer but has received a positive test result within 28 days prior to the death occurring, will that death then be included in the coronavirus daily figures?

If someone dies in circumstances involving an accident, violence or suspicious circumstances, the case is referred to a coroner for investigation. A post-mortem examination is carried out and usually an inquest is held. The Coroner's Court hears all the evidence and follows legal rules of evidence when deciding the causes of death. It is extremely unlikely that a coroner would find that someone was involved in a traffic accident, or was the victim of violence, because of having COVID-19 or a positive COVID-19 test -- so they would not mention COVID-19 on the death certificate. This applies to any death caused by an accident, violence, poisoning, or other external causes.

Even if in an unusual case a death certificate mentioned both COVID-19 and a traffic accident (or other external causes), the World Health Organisation (WHO) rules for coding deaths mean that the traffic accident would be identified as the underlying cause of death in our data.

You can read in detail about the coding of causes of death and identifying the underlying cause in the ONS User guide to mortality statistics and the WHO International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) instruction manual.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Along with the belief that the vaccine changes our DNA and what you agreed on earlier today, can we now scratch this one off your list too?

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:12 p.m.
Like Reply

OK,

I just saw this post.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77119

Gunter, sorry if that verbiage offended you. I apologize.

This is the way that I've been phrasing it ....making things up.....and did earlier in this thread and will replace the offending verbiage.

1. Stop the lying.................please stop making things up!

3. Stop the mischaracterizations.

Are we good now?

By GunterK - Nov. 4, 2021, 3:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Apology accepted. Thank you.

But now you replaced it with “making things up”

Which is not much better than lying.   I don’t recall having made up pandemic stories on my own.

I may have posted stories gathered from other sources that later turned out to be false… but I did not make up any stories.

Not much different from those people who post articles they saw about vaxx efficacies that are false.

You yourself have been a strong crusader against the misinformation presented about the Russia investigation… and this one was like a nation-wide news media smear campaign that went far beyond “far-left” news media sites… it included high level agencies and politicians.

I look at the vaccine pushers with the same distrust. They also have various motives to mislead the public (no need to go into those), and they have the power of the media (as well as the POTUS) behind them.

About the issue of Covid deaths….

I have never had any proof of gunshot deaths being counted as Covid fatalities… I only saw the stories written up, like everyone else, and I repeated them, like many others did.

However, I do remember seeing the memo sent to the hospital doctors, instructing them about Covid fatalities, and it clearly looked to me like ‘intentional "overcounting”

Unfortunately, at that time, I had no idea that things like this needed to be downloaded, so that they could be pulled up in the future, when other people deny their existence.

I considered this memo to be athentic proof that fatalities were intentionally overstated

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Also fixed the graphic at the bottom of this page so it links with the right article.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77120

"Unfortunately, at that time, I had no idea that things like this needed to be downloaded, so that they could be pulled up in the future, when other people deny their existence."

Gunter,

This is another conspiracy theory that needs to be busted open. Legit information that proves your cases is not being wiped off the internet as a huge cover up. Very frequently, when you are unable to source or support your allegations, this is what you claim. You seem to remember it somewhere at some time............but THEY deleted it so the evidence would be gone.

Why wouldn't Infowars or Natural News or other conspiracy theory sites have it in their archives?

If you ever posted anything here, it's saved. I go back zillions of times for previous posts, links and threads using our search engine in the right hand corner of this page.

Just type in the key word and hit return, then scroll down to see all the instances that word was in a post. If that word doesn't get you the post you want, try a different word and do the same thing.

I just did that for motorcycle and found this....no proof just a claim:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72388/#72418

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: read it on the internet            

By mcfarm - July 18, 2021, 8:09 p.m.            

so politifact calls it bunk because they say the deaths are "unverified vaccine deaths" now why do they get to call them unverified when the other side is using things like heart attacks and motorcycle wrecks in the covid death category?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72388/#72421

By metmike - July 18, 2021, 8:44 p.m.            

"when the other side is using things like heart attacks and motorcycle wrecks in the covid death category?"

No they aren't mcfarm, this is total bunk.

I covered this before a couple of times. Show me where you got this and I'll show you............again why its wrong.

Annnnnnd. I went back farther and found what you were talking about earlier Gunter in the MarketForum archives and it was brought up actually by a source that metmike showed at the time.

Since that time, what we know is that it was a 1 time isolated mistake that got corrected. Turns out that the author had a lot of things wrong that I didn't know at the time in this article.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61875/#61928

Re: Re: another look at Covid19 statistics            

By metmike - Nov. 28, 2020, 6:10 p.m.            

Here's what I  already showed above on my links page to rebut this.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77120

Was a Fatal Motorcycle Crash Listed Among COVID-19 Deaths in Florida?

A case that was initially tallied among coronavirus deaths in 2020 caused some confusion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/florida-motorcyclist-covid-death/

So you did read it and everything related to it is still out there and has not been altered Gunter........including the explanation.

And most importantly, there was no conspiracy to wipe it out to cover it up.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 5:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's another discussion about this from over a year ago that shows sources that misled you. I posted one of them and noted that they were wrong.

more fake corona info here            

9 responses |            

Started by mcfarm - Sept. 6, 2020, 7:54 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/58794/

Regardless, going back a year to what you remember or think you remember doesn't change what we know for certain today.........after learning so much.

Things changed a great deal and very quickly in 2020. There we so much speculation that couldn't be debunked because there wasn't enough data yet. People sticking with all their assumptions from over a year ago and not budging..........have been left in the learning dust. This is what always happens to closed minds.

We  have more data by several orders of magnitude now and its readily available to anybody with basic search skills. All you really need is an open mind...........not a cherry picker. There are always anomalies and outlier sources/opinions for people that decided in 2020 that they know everything.....to confirm what they think they still know.

An objective person/scientist LOOKS TO BE WRONG FIRST.  If they can't prove that they are wrong, then they can have confidence that they are right. It's called the scientific method. 

The coolest thing of all with that open minded  strategy is that it causes them to identify when they are wrong which results in them adjusting their views AND LEARNING.

My position on being wrong is this:

I want to know ASAP when I'm wrong. The sooner we know this, the sooner we can stop filling our heads with bad/erroneous information and the sooner we can start replacing it with good/authentic information!

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

"I don’t recall having made up pandemic stories on my own."

Gunter,

I just realized that you must not have realized what I was referring to.

I was referring to you frequently  claiming that I say all sorts of things or do all sorts of things to you that never happened. In fact, it's often the complete opposite of the truth.

With regards to COVID, I just assume you are mistaken or are misinterpreting because I can't know what your mind is thinking.

However, when it comes to things that I said or rules here.........I know exactly what I said and what the rules were/are and exactly, in detail how they were explained to you and how/why all actions were taken.

It's very disrespectful and dishonest for you to describe what I said or what happened completely different because you think other people didn't read all the previous posts and will just believe you and see you as a victim.

This post was in response to you doing it earlier in this thread:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77098

Let me know if that still isn't clear.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I see from your comments just now in cfdr’s thread that you are just continuing to totally ignore my requests just like you did repeatedly from June thru September when you made 200 anti COVID vaccine or COVID disinformation posts  and you had to be suspended in october.

Guess what’s going to happen later today Gunter?

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

I would ask that you not restrict Gunther from posting.  His reply might have irritated you, but I found it to be very rational and reserved.  I would suggest that free speech in a forum is very important.  This battle is currently being fought in this country - much to my surprise.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't worry cfdr,

That was not my plan....not quite yet. If I was going to do that, it would have been done earlier.

I gave Gunter numerous chances the previous time and even sent him 3 personal emails in July/August suggesting he get professional help because he was spending hours a week posting disinformation here that I continued to debunk.

He was cherry picking stuff from quack doctors.............that I busted every time. 

Cherry picking outlier data from studies.........that I busted every time.

He resigned in frustration 4 different times..........only to return and post DISinformation even more furiously because the far right sources that you guys use have completely taken away your ability to see the science clearly. He almost always ignored the authentic science. It took me 8 months to finally convince him that the COVID vaccine was not altering everybody's DNA. I hope that you don't believe that one too. 

It looks like, above, I finally got him to stop using the VAERS data finally but that's taken awhile.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77100

He believes in anything that is anti COVID vax and passes it on.

Just scroll up and see for yourself. He's been using a mistake on a death certificate from  motorcycle death in FL in 2020 to insist that hospitals and doctors are intentionally claiming that people died of COVID when they died of other things..........the list goes on to dozens or looney beliefs and guess where he gets it all cfdr?

Exactly the same sites that you go to. EXACTLY.

You know me as a straight shooting, independant, objective scientist cfdr and I can't stress enough how all the convincing sounding, conspiracy theory COVID and COVID vaccine stuff on your far right sites is nothing but anti science hogwash. 

I see that on your thread, you disagree with this:

"Mike,  again, I question your sources.  Wikipedia,"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77140/#77143

So that you can keep believing one of the worlds biggest charlatan's and quack's.

You and me is gonna be bumpin some heads cfdr and I have all the science and data.

Too bad you weren't here from Jun-Sept when I was giving Gunter daily authentic science corrections. I really don't have the time to keep doing it individually, everytime somebody new shows up that is actually convinced in all the junk science/disinformation and with Gunter.........it had the opposite effect.

The more authentic science that I showed him, the more determined he became to show EVEN MORE junk science from cherry picked sources. If you need a tiny example.........scroll thru this thread. This is the way that it was for 5 months, almost non stop. I never even asked him to stop posting it and never censored a word. All I did was ask him to do with at least a bit of moderation.........which caused him to post it even more.

I ended up apologizing to the forum for enabling him for 5 months(I got complaints from 4 different people on the moderator contact button) . I had let my friendship and emotions get in the way of being moderator by allowing Gunter to try to reinforce his disinformation view to the strongly right side that comes here. 

This is the 100%, polar opposite of what my mission is for being here. Basically, Gunter was and is on a mission to obliterate my personal objective here. Scroll down to see my mission statement(in life and here) and tell me if you disagree?

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:05 p.m.
Like Reply

And if we had sources that we both agreed were really based on science, we would have little to argue about.

Interesting, this is the case with climate change.  It is not the case with the vaccines - or with the 2020 elections - or with something like Russia collusion, I'm guessing.  It seems that you see me as ignoring science, and I see you as ignoring why the sources you often quote are mostly just propaganda.  Just an hour or so ago, over morning tea, my wife was telling me how NPR was saying that CRT was NOT taught in the Virginia schools.  NPR blows this big bubble where their listeners are content knowing that they are morally superior to the rest of us.  Conservative media (Hannity, Ingraham, etc.) keep the people who listen to them angry.  That is how each side keeps their viewers coming back - and pay the bills.  It used to be that the Democrats were incompetent - we all knew that - even those of us who were life-long Democrats.  It was the Republicans who tended to be corrupt.  (Note here - this is my opinion!). Currently, however, the Democrats have become more corrupt than the Republicans ever were at their worst (again, iMHO).  It's like the line with the Left on one side and the Right on the other has been bent around until the worst of the Left came together with the worst of the Right.  In the bend are the MAGA people mostly - that is the group Donald Trump took from both sides.  The establishment Democrats and the establishment Republicans hate him hor that.  Also, the globalist elites hate him.  Also many other countries hate him - although I think they might be having second thoughts now.  But, the corporate owned media hate him too.  And, as I've said, you cannot simply believe a word you hear or read from them. 

So, I'll ask you - where do we get our "facts" now?

But, like Ecclesiastes 3, there is nothing new under the sun.  It's just the cycle doing what the cycle has done many times before.

I'm guessing that this way of looking at things bothers you.  You want to look at the "facts" and figure everything out.  But, I'm saying that it just isn't that simple.  I don't think the "facts" have been allowed to be presented wrt the 2020 election.  And, what each side puts out as the "facts" wrt COVID and the vaccines is extremely unreliable.  I've come to the conclusion that the best way to think about all of this is to use the same reasoning we use in the commodity markets - believe nothing you hear or read - look at the money flow and who benefits from it.

This was recently uploaded.  Think about the power and how it is exercised around the world.  Think about the power the manufacturers have in controlling the "facts" put out by world governments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYIJxoh7gqw&t=407s&ab_channel=WION

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

So Gunter,

Reckoning time has arrived as I promised. 

And as always, I give you extra chances and the benefit of the doubt....but this time is a different and I will not let yu abuse our friendship cause this to go on for 5 months.

I'm putting on my moderator hat this time.

You were suspended last time for 200 DISinformation posts in  4 months.

I warned you repeatedly on the forum and sent you 3 personal emails and received 4 complaints via the contact moderator button.............and spent many hundreds of hours doing the research to learn, fact check and rebut all your junk science DISinformation.

On the positive side for me, as a scientist, I loved all the research, looking at the data and studies and authentic information. I love learning new things.  It's why, in this most recent DISinformation posting binge of yours, I didn't have to research it..............been there and done that so many times because of you that I have all the authentic data/science at my fingertips.

Did you notice how quickly I was able to obliterate your DISinformation above this tons of authentic evidence/facts?

Thanks for the education Gunter!

However, I told you that I will never censor anything here...........just rebut it but you must, for your sake and ours be reigned in from your very unhealthy, clinical OCD posting and very unhealthy reinforcing things that you are wrong about because of cognitive bias/lack of objectivity and very unhealthy need to believe in conspiracy theories. This is the 6th conspiracy theory that you have believed in and its getting worse not better.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75431/#75520

But 9 posts on the topic in 1 day is actually at an even greater rate than before and fits your pattern/MO.

9/day would be 270/month or 1,080 in 4 months or actually 5 times your average that was unacceptable before.

But again, this is related to your clinical OCD disorder that I suggested that you get professional help with in personal emails.

9 posts in 1 day and much more is perfectly fine for everybody on everything, including this................but not you Gunter. You've already shown me dozens of times by trampling on our well defined rules for you .... and just did it  this last 24 hours by INCREASING this kind of  posting immediately AFTER I warned you below!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 2:12 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77122

"Gunter, sorry if that verbiage offended you. I apologize.

This is the way that I've been phrasing it ....making things up.....and did earlier in this thread and will replace the offending verbiage.

1. Stop the lying.................please stop making things up!

3. Stop the mischaracterizations.

Are we good now"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77122

What will NOT happen again, is that I will NOT enable you. I realize that the far right here will squawk because they want this to be an echo chamber repeating  the same bullsheet. ..........that the election was stolen from Trump and or that the COVID vaccine kills more people than COVID. Or the vaccine mandate is a plan to steal our freedoms. 

Sorry, but truth, science, positive messages, learning,  making the world a better place  and MODERATING(doing the job Kate McCallum wants me to do in Alex's honor)  are what I'm committed to NOT one political party that refuses to open their minds because they define everything with political, agenda driven tunnel vision..........then, while ironically, claiming that only the other side does that.  

I could care less how many views this place gets. I don't do this for the traffic and don't get paid. 

I do it for this:

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:41 p.m.
Like Reply

"But, I'm saying that it just isn't that simple.  I don't think the "facts" have been allowed to be presented wrt the 2020 election.  And, what each side puts out as the "facts" wrt COVID and the vaccines is extremely unreliable.  I've come to the conclusion that the best way to think about all of this is to use the same reasoning we use in the commodity markets - believe nothing you hear or read - look at the money flow and who benefits from it."

Appreciate the sincere thoughts.

I see there is NOTHING that can be said or shown to change your mind because you have decided to not believe it.

Open minds let in new information which leads to learning new things.

Closedminds recirculate old information which rejects new information. This stifles learning and reinforces all preconceived notions and cognitive bias.

You understand the scientific method better than anybody. The scientist/person should first look for reasons to prove they might be wrong before pushing on with why they are right with confidence.

99% of people do the opposite because of human natures cognitive bias. They cling to things they think that they know and gravitate to places that will tell them what they want to hear/read. .echo chambers. You and Gunter did exactly that since last night. Believe only in very one sited, outlier sources.......don't trust of believe anything else, especially if its from the MSM or government. NEVER trust them.

You can choose to be like that............or, you can try something much better.

I am dead serious that I've learned more as moderator here in 2.5 years than I did the previous 25 years.

This is because of spending half my days researching facts by getting the RELIABLE DATA to support them. Looking at studies and research and empircal measuments of the real world. Analyzing it and try to apply objective discerment to interpret and understand it..........then, to communicate that effectively, honestly, objectively and respectfully.

I don't believe anything from anybody until I can verify it with data and reliable facts.

You just believe what your favorite echo chamber repeats over and over.

I would do anything to open your mind to what I have discovered to be a secret to objective learning. It's actually a top reason for why I'm here and a reader just needs to open their minds to obtain this wonderful blessing.

One of most important rights is is the right to know the objective truth.

Why limit yourself to a biased version that sometimes has it wrong?

Again, your choice and one of my biggest wishes in this world and huge reason to be here is to at least TRY to open minds to the truth that every human being has a right to know........but is being denied them by their political parties and their willingness to not practice the scientific method in their own lives(thus, causing them to accept lies and disinformation because its what they WANT to believe to feel good about their world).

Challenge yourself cfdr. I know you to be that kind of guy. An adventurer in the physical world and outside the box sort of thinker. 

Try the same thing in your cerebral world too!

I can tell you from practicing it more and more the past 3 years that it's freed me from many preconceived notions about many things. I want to share it with you and others and the robust, comprehensive  understanding of the entire human condition and the world around us,  that it enriches our minds with!  

Will you give it a go?

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 4:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike,  after the last five or so years, I think I have a pretty good idea about how the world works.  In my modeling of selected commodity markets I mainly rely on finding patterns of behavior that give indications of what might happen in the future.  I have used hard data on the fundamentals.  In a few markets, I have used patterns that I would expect to find in chaotic systems - patterns that I quantify in a training data set and verify in an out-of-sample data set.  Then I follow the model in real time to get an even better idea of whether the patterns are likely to persist.

Now, how do we analyze world events?  The obvious answer (to me) is to look for motives and who benefits from what is happening.  It's like the cattle market - never pay any attention to what they say - watch what they do.  I picture the world as a giant caldron of boiling oil - it can seem calm on the surface at times, but just under the surface there is (essentially) infinite complexity.  Everything I see I have called The Big Game for a long time.

Right now, IMHO, the world is no longer in the "peaceful and relatively calm" state we have been used to here in the US.  The globalist elites have been busy trying to take over the world.  These elites hate capitalism.  It's like I've described it - like when we, as kids, used to play King of the Mountain.  If you're King of the mountain, you look around and all around you are kids who's one goal is to throw you off that mountain.  The elites know that being "King of the Mountain" is a precarious thing.  They have been actively trying to cement in their positions so that no one can throw them off the mountain.  Their self professed goal is to use Marxism to turn the rest of us back into serfs.  Think about it - a successful prosperous powerful middle class is a pain in the ass to these people.  Always has been - 1917 Russia, 1920s Germany, 1950-60s China, etc.  They have been fairly successful in destroying the prosperous working middle class in America.  Climate change was supposed to work - but no one was really all that afraid of a little more heat in a hundred years.  Then along came COVID.  The fact that it looks like it was created in a lab is interesting, but can never be proven, but the reaction of the elites was immediate.  It was just what they needed.  Can you see why I don't believe much of anything i read or hear coming from the corporate media?  Or the Leftists?  Or Big Pharma?  Or the massive Deep State?  I admit that I am deeply distrustful of anything that comes out of any of them.  Again, I try to look at information that comes out in the light of who benefits?  I am deeply distrustful of anything coming from any of them that limits personal freedom.

Better go and have lunch before it gets thrown out .  .  .  I have a feeling this conversation isn't over.  (G)

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 4:43 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree with some of that cfdr and have told you so before.

We are in the early stages of a cultural revolution and a move towards global socialism. The Climate Accord is entirely about that.

The COVID vaccine and mandate has ZERO to do with that. 

Your letting your cognitive bias and far right sites convince you otherwise.

On the election being stolen from Trump..........egads, please don't be one of those brainwashed people.

Pleeeease!

Pretend  that you are not one of them so that I can respect your objectively and intelligence more. 

I was actually able to show 10 times more fraud from previous elections than everybody combined here in the 2020 election..............AND I WAS LOOKING and investigating to find it more than anyone.

It was the most secure election in many years. Stop believe the hog wash to convince you otherwise.

Read all these threads and get back to me on something not covered,  because I just don't have time to cover the same silly things over and over to each person here individually, especially over a year after the indisputable truth has been established in the minds of anyone with a few objective brain cells.

These are not even all of

Seriously, if you want to discuss Trump, at least do the basic reading below to understand the discussions.

could all or any othis be true.....election coincidences            

22 responses |               

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2020, 8:29 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/

mikelindells election tape            

11 responses |                

Started by mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2021, 8:58 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65299/

mike lindells election tape - MarketForum
Absolutely correct Mike. The election fraud business is profitable. Trump raised over 200 million in the month following the election while costing the taxpayers over 500 million complying with the demands made.
www.marketforum.com

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72115/

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 1:07 p.m.            

Wonderful discussion here:

The truth about voter fraud:

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The%20Truth%20About%20Voter%20Fraud.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maricopa audit            

Started by wglassfo - July 7, 2021, 9:30 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72061/

Arizona recount            

5 responses |            

Started by metmike - June 3, 2021, 5:34 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70449/

State election officials try to stop election audits            

6 responses |            

Started by wglassfo - May 26, 2021, 4:22 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70014/

Arizona Election audit.  My favorite story so far.            

22 responses |              

Started by TimNew - May 21, 2021, 7:30 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69771/

Snake Oil Salesman Mike Lindell            

Started by metmike - May 13, 2021, 12:16 a.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69324/

mikelindells election tape            

11 responses |                

Started by mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2021, 8:58 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65299/

Election Fraud in Ga            

29 responses |          

Started by TimNew - Dec. 5, 2020, 5:14 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62268/

oh boy!   more vote-switching "evidence"            

9 responses |            

Started by GunterK - Jan. 4, 2021, 10:02 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63755/

Umm, we have a major problem here: "Trump Pressured GA Secretary of State to 'Find' Votes"

15 responses |           

Started by WxFollower - Jan. 3, 2021, 8:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63694/

Chart reading and the Election line chart for Wisconsin/Michigan            

16 responses |         

Started by rockitck - Dec. 27, 2020, 11:23 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63393/

is this where we have come to as a country?            

17 responses |                

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 19, 2020, 8:07 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63002/

forensic analysis of Dominiion software            

4 responses |             

Started by GunterK - Dec. 15, 2020, 11:02 a.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62756/

Wisconsin case: Trump side didn't think it was worth calling even a single witness.            

2 responses |               

Started by WxFollower - Dec. 14, 2020, 3:21 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62730/

Sedition Defined            

14 responses |            

Started by joj - Dec. 12, 2020, 2:39 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62603/

latest on the election            

8 responses |       

Started by GunterK - Dec. 12, 2020, 7:46 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62634/

mail in ballots explained again            

6 responses |              

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 13, 2020, 7:40 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62662/

supremes turn back Texas challenge            

15 responses |            

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 11, 2020, 7:31 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62596/

Dominion spokesperson says....            

7 responses |           

Started by GunterK - Dec. 8, 2020, 8:29 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62426/

Hi Mike            

26 responses |        

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 8, 2020, 12:26 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62389/

Is there a there there            

5 responses |           

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 7, 2020, 4:40 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62373/

the election.... "death by a thousand cuts"            

13 responses |      

Started by GunterK - Dec. 3, 2020, 1:10 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62128/

more anomolies explained            

6 responses |                

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 6, 2020, 5:18 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62320/

Votes manipulated            

22 responses |             

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 1, 2020, 5:40 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62042/

send all others home and then count the fake ballots?            

9 responses |             

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 3, 2020, 10:35 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62206/

Greetings from Dominion.... all is well            

4 responses |                

Started by GunterK - Dec. 3, 2020, 11:16 a.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62142/

Lin Wood Sidney Powell            

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 11:17 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62122/

Fraud or perjury            

6 responses |                

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:58 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62105/

dominion            

5 responses |         

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 2, 2020, 10:45 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62081/

Georgia GOP Election Official Speaks Out            

Started by joj - Dec. 2, 2020, 5:13 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62096/

Chris Krebs Speaks Out            

12 responses |      

Started by joj - Dec. 1, 2020, 7:05 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62024/

Votes manipulated            

22 responses |       

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 1, 2020, 5:40 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62042/

reasons to wonder about the fruad            

12 responses |        

Started by mcfarm - Nov. 29, 2020, 8:42 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61936/

Why this election was a fraud            

24 responses |                    

Started by wglassfo - Nov. 26, 2020, 10:21 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61803/

Re: Re: Capitol Insurrection News            

By metmike - Jan. 27, 2021, 9:55 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/64730/#64841

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72115/#72145

Arizona clown show continues 

2 responses |  

Started by metmike - Aug. 23, 2021, 12:36 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74108/

Mike Lindell......a complete nut job! 

14 responses | 

Started by metmike - Aug. 6, 2021, 7:41 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73263/

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Getting back to you Gunter,

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77076/#77180

Just because you have a new far right cheerleader that suddenly popped up this week and wants this to be a far right echo chamber doesn't change your very long history on this or the dozens of previous posts that I made clarifying the rules and conditions. 

Defying and arguing and  mischaracterizing me as trying to suppress poor Gunter the victim who is just trying to share his inside knowledge/contacts from his hand/cherry picked outlier sources so that everyone can know the truth........ shows clearly that you have no intention of cooperating even on the most basic level using honesty.  

Much of this is may be beyond your control because you have a conspiracy theory addiction. I just thought about our discussions and realized that you have bought into more than 10 conspiracy theories, when you add all the COVID vaccine ones up but there were numerous other ones that you've believed in since I was moderator and this clearly identifies this clinical psychological condition.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75431/#75520

This is why I contacted you by private email in July/August suggesting that you get professional help.

Conspiracy Theories: A Public Health Concern and How to Address It

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.682931/full

Conspiracy theories are a mental health crisis

No one's talking about the complex relationship between disinformation and mental health. That changes now.

https://mashable.com/article/mental-health-disinformation-conspiracy-theories-depression

Conspiracy Theory Addiction

https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/conspiracy-theory-addiction/

The Psychology Behind Conspiracy Theories

Medically reviewed by Matthew Boland, PhD — Written by Beth Ann Mayer on February 9, 2021

The worst thing that I can do is enable you like before. Which means I need to cut you off for your own good and also to stop the onslaught of DISinformation that constantly has be to fact checked and debunked over and over and over.........often the same exact things......but again, I'm grateful to you for the knowledge that I acquired in doing that.

You were already  on thin ice to start the month, fresh off a suspension(from the NTR forum only) you fell in yesterday and now, instead of taking my hand, you would rather hold on to an anchor which is pulling you down deeper into the abyss.

Totally your choice.

However, I am always willing to recognize an attempt at getting better. Getting better will NEVER happen without first acknowledging there is a problem.

By cfdr - Nov. 7, 2021, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

early stages of a cultural revolution and a move towards global socialism. The Climate Accord is entirely about that.

I just now read this, and I think it sums things up pretty good:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/06/a-note-about-modern-fascism/

The COVID vaccine and mandate has ZERO to do with that.

Your letting your cognitive bias and far right sites convince you otherwise.

I think I am well aware of "cognitive bias" and how political sites control people and make sure they keep coming back.  I am aware of both the Left and the Right (my wife can't give up NPR, and she occasionally still has to see what Rachael is saying about something happening in the news!).  I'm pretty sure COVID was a product of gain-of-function research, but I realize that we will never know if it was released accidentally or purposely.  But, the reaction to it had EVERYTHING to do with control of the masses.

On the election being stolen from Trump..........egads, please don't be one of those brainwashed people.

Frankly, Mike, I have a whole lot of trouble seeing how you, a normally very intelligent person, could not see it as it happened.  I suspect that your brain is refusing to see how the media has become our Pravda.  It's a lot like climate science - there is a lack of GOOD data to use in drawing conclusions.  This goes back to that link I posted above.  The array of enemies Donald Trump has includes the most powerful people on earth - along with the most greedy.  I have no doubt that they will ever allow him to be elected again.  Again, a prosperous powerful working middle class is a pain in the ass for these people.  We know how they were dealt with in Russia a hundred years ago.  Same for China in the 50s - 60s.  My wife even said that maybe this book might be a good one to buy (She likes Molly Hemingway):

https://www.amazon.com/Rigged-Media-Democrats-Seized-Elections/dp/168451259X

Did you see the recent news where Steven Sweeny said that one county just "found" 12,000 ballots, so he is not conceding?

“The results from Tuesday’s election continue to come in, for instance there were 12,000 ballots recently found in one county,” Sweeney said in an email, not naming the county. “While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results.”

I've said ever since that election that we need to do what we forced Iraq to do - vote and dip your finger in the ink!  What is it - only a couple of European countries allow mail-in voting?  Canada doesn't.  Amazon would not allow it when its workers voted on whether or not to unionize, as I remember.  If you can control a very few population centers in a few states, you control the election.  And then you rely on the fact that no one hated Donald Trump more than the Democrats - except for the establishment Republicans - and you control the whole process.

And, this is not even touching the role Big Tech had . . .

And not seeing the evidence from that does not mean it didn't happen - anymore than not seeing the evidence presented in the courts about the corruptness of today's FBI does not mean it isn't corrupt.  Washington is the center of corruption in this world and the US Senate is the center of that corruption.  Corruption is NOT a feature of our system today - corruption IS THE SYSTEM.

Oh, I was going to click on your link about "the truth about voter fraud" - until I saw that the link was to "brennancenter.org" - Is there a more corrupt man than John O. Brennan??

Mike - your sources, or at least a lot of them - ARE NO GOOD.  I'm afraid that you are hopelessly in that bubble.  Most every one is DEEP STATE - and against most everything I see as desirable in our country.

But, I do agree with you on one thing - I just don't have the energy or desire to keep arguing.   I would simply urge you to be more skeptical about what you read.  As in building market models, it isn't the analysis that generally gets us into trouble - it is our assumptions.  Nearly always this is the case. 

By metmike - Nov. 7, 2021, 8:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cfdr!

My wife gets frustrated with me because of those behavior traits that drive her nuts.

1. I have to analyze everything to death.

2.  I’m too skeptical. I don’t believe anything unless it’s proven or makes sense. 

3. I’m too honest and have no filter. . If somebody is bs-ing or wrong about something that I have some expertise/knowledge in, like climate change or even politics ...I will jump in and give them proven facts.

4. I talk way too much.

You know what manic depression is?

I joke that I have manic-manic.

I’m glad that she is such a wonderful woman who tolerates me. Getting married was the smartest thing I ever did and I’m so lucky to have her.

I’m only telling you these things because of what you claim I need to do in order to see your correct version of the world.

If my wife read this......that I need to be more skeptical or analytical in any realm and knew a lot about baseball, she might say something like.....yeah, right  and Babe Ruth needed to hit more home runs(-:

Or, on the evil side, if my traits are driving her nuts....like Charles Manson needed to kill more people.

Here’s a good one that’s appropriate that some people won’t like .....yeah, like Donald Trump needs to tell more lies!!

Suit yourself if you want to believe the election was stolen and want to deny the indisputably proven facts  beyond any objective, skeptical, analytical, honest thinking persons doubts.

If you think that many of  the sources that I use are in on the deep state which stole the election from trump and  are effectively covering up all the real facts that even Trump and his minions could not uncover with their tactics....then we should go on to some other topic unless you can show conclusive proof, that still does not exist today ...and just to let you know.....I already spent hundreds of hours looking and reading the wild, speculative, paranoid, conspiracy theory versions on far right sites......it’s what I do.

Just ask my wife (-:

Time to move on in the real world and with with this thread please.

By mcfarm - Nov. 7, 2021, 8:50 a.m.
Like Reply

wowwwow....awesome reading this. I just want to thank you guys for all the great words.