Old news - but worth the time spent
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Nov. 7, 2021, 6:43 p.m.

I've followed "Sundance" for quite some time.  I've always been impressed with his political analysis.  For anyone who has not followed this, the short article is worth reading.  It's just a little look behind the curtain.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/07/critical-to-understanding-where-durham-is-going-ratcliffe-highlights-the-august-2016-white-house-discussion-team-clinton-compromising-team-obama/

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 7, 2021, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous threads related to this:             

John Durham Grand Jury Indicts Lawyer Whose Firm Represented Democrats in 2016            

Started by metmike - Sept. 16, 2021, 8:37 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75018/

By cfdr - Nov. 7, 2021, 7:31 p.m.
Like Reply

We should think about how this played out.  Hilary, of course, tried to make sure she was crowned queen.  When she wasn't, both the Hilary camp and the Obama camp made sure that they protected themselves as best they could from Trump.  By this time, the CIA was corrupted by John Brennan, and the FBI was corrupted by james Comey.   Brennan, from what I remember, was pretty much the key to the operation.  As Sundance said, the Mueller Commission was to tie up President Trump so that he could not effectively fight.  Then they made sure that they put up ever obstacle to him they could find, of course.  I said at the time that I feared that Trump would be a bump in the road to this movement.  Again, from what I think I know, they began to formulate the battle plan to make absolutely sure that he would not be re-elected.  We need to remember who the enemies of Trump and populism were - most of the most powerful people - not only in this country - but in the world.  This, of course, included the Deep State, the center of which was the Fourth Branch of government.  If Trump had one failing, it was his inability to recognize enemies - but then, in Washington, lying is an art form, isn't it?  He had to accept appointments like Wray and Barr, or they would never have been ratified.

Now, I'm just covering a very small portion of what went on, I'm sure.  But, can't we see that it was impossible for Donald Trump to overcome the opposition and be named the winner of the election??

2022 and 2024 are going to be something to behold.  There are times I wish I was sitting in some "safe haven" somewhere watching the show with a detached viewpoint. 

By metmike - Nov. 7, 2021, 9:36 p.m.
Like Reply

This is where you make your grave mistake cfdr,

The election  was NOT controlled by the deep state or the dems or the intelligence or justice dept or any other agency using some magical mystery secrets that have still  not yet been uncovered (the main fraud uncovered has been that from Trumps people TONS OF IT!)

The election and vote counting was done at the polls BY THE PEOPLE.

The poll workers volunteering because they are patriotic Americans that believe in the democracy and Constitution of free and fair elections.

This bs accusing them of being dishonest and volunteering their valuable time to try to rig the election and cheat so that Biden would win is a big slap in the face to THE PEOPLE.

We owe them a great debt for being dedicated enough to put in countless hours without being paid.

This is totally not the way to treat them by accusing them of cheating and being dishonest.

And absurdly, the only fraud accusations happened ..............in the 6 states where Trump lost the he needed to over turn the election.

In all the states that he won..............according to the fraudulent position .........they counted the votes fair.........states that he lost which were close.........they cheated to get there in ALL THOSE STATES. 

It would be incredible if just a tiny fraction of people believed this but 82% of those that watch FOX actually believe it!

Guess I shouldn't be totally shocked.

Plenty of people believe the weather/climate are destroying our planet............as it continues to green up more every single year BECAUSE OF the weather/climate and increase in CO2. 

Poll workers earn our appreciation        

https://www.dailyitem.com/opinion/poll-workers-earn-our-appreciation/article_68f1e282-6933-53c6-827c-83283660bd54.html

By cfdr - Nov. 8, 2021, 10:07 a.m.
Like Reply

The election and vote counting was done at the polls BY THE PEOPLE.

We agree to this point.

The poll workers volunteering because they are patriotic Americans that believe in the democracy and Constitution of free and fair elections.

This bs accusing them of being dishonest and volunteering their valuable time to try to rig the election and cheat so that Biden would win is a big slap in the face to THE PEOPLE.

We owe them a great debt for being dedicated enough to put in countless hours without being paid.

This is totally not the way to treat them by accusing them of cheating and being dishonest.

In the vast majority of precincts, again, I agree with you.  Where I have always voted, Christiana Township, there used to be three Republican votes every election when I was young.  Everyone knew who they were.  (g). People manning the polls took their jobs VERY seriously.  Once when I picked up my blank ballot, I remarked that I had to be careful when I went into the booth and marked the ballot.  My dad would be looking over my one shoulder and my grandfather would be looking over the other one.  There was laughter - but it was a bit nervous.  They all knew my dad and my grandfather when they were still alive.  They took their jobs VERY seriously.  The same is true for my wife, who grew up out north of the Hills here on a ranch - where the driveway was four miles long.  In her first school (all through grade school), it was she and her brother and two neighbor boys - not in her class, but in the school.  Her mother was an election official, and they took it VERY seriously.

But if you tell me that all election precincts are that way - even in the heavily Democrat controlled ones in those few counties in big metropolitan areas, I just have to say that you are refusing to see reality.  You are viewing the world as you would like it to be.  Even going back to the 60s in Chicago, it is common knowledge that Mayor Daly enabled JFK to win.  And again, in Iraq - why do you suppose that we mandated that they dip their fingers in the ink?  This is simply human nature.  Do you also accept Joseph Stalin's elections?  People counted those ballots too, didn't they?

No, we must take human nature into account and not only ensure honest elections, but ensure that people KNOW that they are honest.  This is essential if we want to have a democracy.  And - we do not have it today.

In all the states that he won..............according to the fraudulent position .........they counted the votes fair.........states that he lost which were close.........they cheated to get there in ALL THOSE STATES.

No, I forget what state (or states) that went for Trump wanted to audit the votes too - Republican controlled states.  As I remember, the Left didn't want to look there either.  And since then - why the screams from the Left about voter suppression merely for wanting to ensure an honest election - and ensure the perception of an honest election?  Is there anything more important than that?  If you are right about no election problems, why not take a detailed look and prove to the people who are disputing that THAT THEY ARE WRONG?

Plenty of people believe the weather/climate are destroying our planet............as it continues to green up more every single year BECAUSE OF the weather/climate and increase in CO2.

Now you are weakening your case substantially.  You and I agree on about everything when it comes to climate change.  There is no parallel here with election fraud.

Poll workers earn our appreciation

I'm with you for the vast majority of counties in this country.  That DOES NOT mean, however, that there aren't a few areas where there aren't people in control who aren't such good and honest people.  And, in these elections, all it takes is a handful of counties in key states to throw an election.  We need to verify that we indeed have honest people running the elections in those areas.

By metmike - Nov. 8, 2021, 10:19 a.m.
Like Reply

cfdr,

Since you claim that this source is first rate on the topic, please comment here.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77329/#77342

By cfdr - Nov. 8, 2021, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike, all I want is an assurance that the election was reasonably honest.  The media, the Democrats, and the establishment Republican Party are in an all-out war, it seems, to discredit anything that questions the election.  Why is it that we cannot even have a full audit in a few of these key states where all of the evidence is laid out in public to assure people like me that, yes, indeed, Joe Biden won the election.  The Supreme Court abdicated its responsibility, IMHO, by not providing this for the people who have serious doubts.  Why was Justice Roberts heard screaming about them not taking any election cases?  Who should decide when it comes to a conflict between states?

All I want is very simple.  When you vote, dip your finger in the ink.  Individual states went far from that in 2020, IMHO, and why is it too much to ask to see a full audit where everything is laid out for all who want to see?

Is there anything more important than:

1.  Honest elections

2.  The perception of honest elections.

Why the TREMENDOUS amount of resistance to this simple request? 

By TimNew - Nov. 8, 2021, 12:32 p.m.
Like Reply

The outcome of all this will tell me whether or not there is any hope for this country.   The facts revealed, so far, by the Durham report are so damning, and I suspect we ain't seen nothin yet.  If nothing comes of it,  we have reached a level of corruption from which there is no return.  ANYTHING, any wsh of the power brokers, can and will be granted.

This makes Watergate look like choir practice.

WSJ Opinion: The Durham Investigation Drops a Bombshell (msn.com)

By metmike - Nov. 8, 2021, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Agree 100%.

Sorry to repeat this link but it provides additional links with a tremendous amount of  details and background of numerous situations with similar origins,  well beyond the scope covered in this one story.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75018/

By cfdr - Nov. 8, 2021, 2:20 p.m.
Like Reply

This makes Watergate look like choir practice.

And, Tim, you understated it even with that comment.  Washington is pure corruption.

I was just commenting to my wife over tea now that i have been wondering about Durham's integrity and if he has a real desire to maintain his reputation.  Sundance at theconservativetreehouse wrote an excellent article, but I think he left out a part that might be interesting.  By now, everyone who wants to know about what really happened has a good idea what happened.  I think Sundance is right that Bill Barr left the necessary papers to get Durham fired if he strays too close to where this should really go.  Just a what-if  -  What if Durham files a whole lot of indictments - expecting to get fired?  This is really the only way he can keep his reputation.

Anyway - we can only hope.

By TimNew - Nov. 8, 2021, 2:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Like I said, the outcome of this will tell me everything I need to know.