Go, Kamala, go!
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 11, 2021, 1:16 p.m.

A while back, when Border Tsar Kamala Harris was asked, if she had visited the border yet, she laughed and replied that she hadn’t visited Europe yet. 

Well, she had her chance… she went to France to smooth over the botched submarine deal. She also addressed the pandemic. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10189423/Kamala-Harris-France-mend-bridges-Macron-mocked-appearing-French-accent.html

People in Europe laughed at Trump, when he was in the WH (and they still talk about him) Now, they are also laughing at Biden/Harris

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 11, 2021, 4:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm no big Kamala fan, especially on the mismanaging of the southern border crisis and her bs-ing on other issues but didn't see anything wrong with her presentation here.

I think that people on social media and  professional media that spend  time attacking her on the way that she said "The Plan" hurt their own credibility much more than hers.

The message I get is that their objective is to attack Kamala no matter what vs looking at legit problematic issues FIRST, then going after those. 

Making fun of a person for the way they say a couple of words is what little kids do, not mature adults.