confused in thiis PC world
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 11, 2021, 1:48 p.m.

I have been trying my best to fit into this upside-down PC world.

I am still confused….

Apparently AOC participated at the meeting in Scotland.There, somebody handed her a popular local soda…..she liked it.

The report below says, she gave a thumbs-up sign.

I don’t get it… we have been told many times that this sign now represents “white supremacy”

AOC is a white supremacist, pretending to be something else???

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/controversial-congresswoman-aoc-gives-a-thumbs-up-to-irn-bru-at-cop26/ar-AAQyZO

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 11, 2021, 1:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter, except that link doesn't work.

Maybe this is what you're talking about?

NBCU

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gives Irn Bru soda thumbs up

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-gives-101100574.html

By GunterK - Nov. 11, 2021, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, metmike

I only wanted to show how absurd (and hateful) today’s world has become.

Any white person who gives this traditional OK sign, is immediately labelled as a white supremacist.  But it’s ok for people of other ethnic groups to use.

Mothers who object to schools teaching young children racial segregation, are now called terrorists.(Dr. MLK is turning over In his grave)

The new mayor-elect of NYC wants to bring back the recently disbanded “crime prevention unit” to stop the sky-rocketing crime in the city, and the BLM people threaten him with burning down the city, if he does.

MSNBC anchorwomen (excuse me... anchor person)  Reid calls the Rittenhouse trial "white supremacy on steroids"

and there is a lot more…

By metmike - Nov. 11, 2021, 3:12 p.m.
Like Reply

YW Gunter!

Some of her fake climate crisis stuff is loony tunes.

She is the quintessential example of somebody that has no understanding of the science and energy but is driven entirely by the politics/agenda of the fake climate crisis.

By TimNew - Nov. 12, 2021, 3:58 a.m.
Like Reply

OK,   so she is scientifically, constitutionally and economically illiterate. Why should that disqaualify her for a job in congress?  The only real qualification is that you manage to convince a large enough group of voters  that you are smarter than them.   That's getting easier and easier.

By metmike - Nov. 12, 2021, 10:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

That sums it up perfectly!

Actually, in thinking more about that, it’s a very profound statement that can be applied almost everywhere to almost everyone.

People go to the sources that they think know more than them that say things they like to hear to feed and amplify their cognitive bias.

She is one of those extremely charismatic sources that has acquired a following of millions.

The more charisma that you have, especially in today’s age, the more minds that you can capture.

By metmike - Nov. 12, 2021, 10:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I nominate Tim’s post for post of the week.

By metmike - Nov. 12, 2021, 10:53 a.m.
Like Reply

I second that nomination (-: