Conspiracy Flavor of the Month
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Nov. 30, 2021, 8:25 a.m.

"Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!" Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson tweeted. "They NEED a reason to push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots. Democrats will do anything to CHEAT during an election - but we're not going to let them!"

Fox News hosts actually talked about this with a straight face.

Let me get this straight.  Morocco, Israel and Japan (with others to follow) have banned people from South Africa from entering their country due to the Omnicron variant emergence so that Democrats in swing districts can cheat during  the upcoming midterm elections.  That is rich.

Comments
By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2021, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Mail in ballots are the most prone to fraud,  particularly with the lax identification standards that were inplemented during the last election,  as a result of covid.  

But what I found most interesting, re: the traval bans that Biden is implementing towards South Africa...

When Trump suggested traval bans, he was labeled "xenophobic" and "racist", by many on the left, ironically including Biden, and MSM.   

They don't even have to try to pretend anymore.  

By metmike - Nov. 30, 2021, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

When Trump implemented the travel bans, which actually were travel restrictions not bans it was a different time. 

Trump was actually earlier than anybody else in recognizing the threat then and since then, travel bans are well accepted as a way of life.

Yes he did get called xenophobic for it by democrats........specifically by Joe Biden who was wrong because he didn't see it coming and was trying to use fake racism to attack Trump.

Nancy Pelosi was especially outspoken about it, several weeks later,  when she did her live shot in Chinatown, insisting, while surrounded by people there that others can come out and enjoy themselves....that there's nothing to worry about. 

Both sides have embellished with their stories about the Trump travel restrictions. 

I will just post this link that elaborates-with bias(with corrections to both sides) and use 1 quote that you'll like:

The Facts on Trump’s Travel Restrictions

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

On the day Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Biden did criticize Trump for his “record of hysteria and xenophobia,” but it is unclear whether Biden was referring to Trump’s travel restrictions, or Trump’s overall qualifications to deal with the epidemic.

“We have right now a crisis with the coronavirus, emanating from China,” Biden said on Jan. 31 at a campaign event in Iowa. “A national emergency worldwide alerts. The American people need to have a president who they can trust what he says about it, that he is going to act rationally about it. In moments like this, this is where the credibility of the president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

metmike: They state:  "it is unclear whether Biden was referring to Trump's travel restrictions or Trump’s overall qualifications to deal with the epidemic."

Right.................and when I tell my wife to take an umbrella with her to work because its going to rain.........it's not clear that I mean rain today (-:

By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2021, 12:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh,  thats right.  They did not realize the seriousness of the situation when they mislabeled Trump, once again, as a racist and xenophobe.   And once they did,  they apologized,  right?  And did not go on and on about how Trump did nothing to control things.

Yes,  I remember it all more clearly now  :-)

By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2021, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe this deserves it's own thread,    but....

Dr Coetzee,  the South Afrian doctor who identified the omicron variant says the hype being created does not match the clinical picture.

Why would anyone be creating hype?

Is it ironic that if you rearange the letters of omicron,  you get moronic?

S.African doctor says patients with Omicron variant have "very mild" symptoms | Reuters

JOHANNESBURG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - A South African doctor who was one of the first to suspect a different coronavirus strain among patients said on Sunday that symptoms of the Omicron variant were so far mild and could be treated at home.

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a private practitioner and chair of South African Medical Association, told Reuters that on Nov. 18 she noticed seven patients at her clinic who had symptoms different from the dominant Delta variant, albeit "very mild".