COVID data for YOUR county
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Dec. 22, 2021, 5:05 p.m.

The NYT has the best COVID data of any source that I've found.

These are samples for the data that you can get for any county in the country.

1st link is Vanderburgh County IN, where my Evansville family lives.

2nd link is Wayne County, MI, where my Detroit family lives.

To get YOUR county, just change the county-state in the link address to your county-state and go to that link. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/vanderburgh-indiana-covid-cases.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/wayne-michigan-covid-cases.html

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 22, 2021, 5:08 p.m.
Like Reply

This was a message from my wife, Debbie a short while ago.

Every single one of my non vaccinated employees are out and/or just coming back from Covid.  Only people still working are the ones vaccinated.

Everyone who had/have it are now going to get vaccinated.  Crazy

metmike: A couple of those employees were REALLY sick.

Scroll down for more below

By metmike - Dec. 22, 2021, 5:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Michigan Wolverines set to get COVID-19 booster shot as a team ahead of College Football Playoff semifinal vs. Georgia Bulldogs

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32920662/michigan-wolverines-set-get-covid-19-booster-shot-team-ahead-college-football-playoff-semifinal-vs-georgia-bulldogs

By metmike - Dec. 27, 2021, 11:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Latest on COVID.

New cases almost up to pandemic highs from early january 2021. In many locations, it's well above the highs. 

ICU and deaths, however are still well below that but increasing:

Get all the data here:

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

By cutworm - Dec. 28, 2021, 9:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Merry Christmas Mike 

Can you ask your wife if all her employees are now back to work? Wishing them well.

By metmike - Dec. 28, 2021, 3:43 p.m.
Like Reply

merry Christmas to you too cutworm!

I’m in Detroit and she’s  back home in Indiana.

She told me that her only employee that’s back from COVID is Andrew and she has a couple more out, including their main plater(they are PBTT plating) Billy,who told her the vaccine is the anti Christ and has a chip in it back in September.

She can do the plating in that case and was earlier this month because Billy has been sick for a couple of weeks now but she slammed her hand in the car door and broke fingers at the knuckle and can’t plate.....so they had to shut down production because of unvaccinated workers sick with COVID.

She told me several month ago that everybody was refusing to get vaccinated.

The owner is anti vaxx and claims that he knows somebody that got a blood clot after getting vaccinated.

Nobody believes him but he’s not trying to enforce any vaccine mandates, being anti vex himself.

By cutworm - Dec. 28, 2021, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Hope your wife's hand mends well. I bet that hurt!

By metmike - Dec. 28, 2021, 6:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much cutworm,

It’s her middle finger that’s broken with a splint. The one next 2 it didn’t break she told me.

She should have gotten stitches for a cut from The skin that split open but I gave her bad advise and told her it would be ok th day that it happened.

She did it on Christmas as we were leaving for a family celebration  at my daughters and the last thing we wanted was a trip to the ER first.

I really didn’t think it was that bad.

The next day, I went to Detroit without her because she couldn’t go(they needed her at work) and she  went to the ER and they said she should have come in right after it happened.

Now, she can’t even plate at a time when they need a plater the most. She said they are bringing somebody else in tomorrow that can plate  so they don’t have to keep losing production.

They said 6 weeks for it to heal.

My youngest son is here with me, here in Detroit.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2021, 12:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Deb looks at the Deaconness Hospital(that we use with our insurance) COVID report every day and just sent me a copy of the one from this morning.

Out of the 28 people on ventilators for COVID right now, all 28 are unvaccinated. 0 are vaccinated.

Out of 47 in the ICU, 43 are NOT vaccinated. 4 are vaccinated.

Out of 108 at that hospital with COVID, 95 are unvaccinated, 13 are vaccinated.

This is the way it is in many hospitals right now. These are honest people, nurses, doctors and healthcase workers reporting the stats. 

There isn't some conspiracy theory to make up fake numbers using collusion with all the hospitals and counties and states and data collecting entities..... that FOX news and far right sources want you to believe.

This is real data that reflects the no brainer effectiveness of being protected by getting vaccinated.

It's extremely compelling and extremely reliable data. 

People and sources passing around DISinformation about the effectiveness of the vaccine and amplifying the low risks of getting it to scare people with deceit have caused thousands of deaths.

They've caused work places like where my wife works, PBTT to shut down production or suffer other losses because employees did not want to get vaccinated.

It's done nothing but cause harm to the US and people in the US. 

There are no benefits to not getting vaccinated............other than to claim nobody can make you do something that saves lifes and increases freedoms for you/the vaccinated.

Right......I can bash my head with a hammer too and claim that its my right but at least I am not bashing other people in the head because it's not a contagious activity, like COVID is.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2021, 12:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Actually, there is one political benefit for republicans killing other republicans by convincing them to not get vaccinated.

The more COVID deaths there are from their effective DISinformation campaign, designed to fight Biden's winning policies to defeat COVID and save lives.........the more they can use those deaths that they caused to blame Biden.

Then, while doing that, ironically..........point to last year when the democrats blamed Trump for the COVID deaths(which they did) and pretend that they are not doing that with Biden.

The democrats did blame Trump unfairly but at least they didn't actually kill tens of thousands of Americans, like the republicans and the far right has done with their massive COVID vaccine DISinformation rhetoric thats killing the very republicans that have been bamboozled/brainwashed to think its doing the exact opposite of what its really doing...........it's stealing their freedoms and harming their good health..taking their lives.

Here's the quintessential example of it:

More Covid Deaths under Biden than Trump            

18 responses |           

Started by TimNew - Dec. 1, 2021, 5:08 a.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/78528/

By metmike - Jan. 1, 2022, 2:32 a.m.
Like Reply

My wife, Deb says that hopefully everyone will be recovered from COVID and back to work at PBTT next week.

However, her main plater Billy, who has been pretty sick with COVID now for much of December is very sick at home and won’t go to the hospital.....though they are trying to talk him into going.

He has not received any treatment of any kind.

It’s pretty late to put him on most of the over the counter stuff and Ivermectin or hydrocloroquinn which you need as early as possible to be effective but if he’s not improving tommorow, I may drive down to his house with some good supplements for him(and his mom), including the Ivermectin and HCQ. 

Best Treatments for COVID!            

12 responses |          

Started by metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 9:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75440/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/FLCCC-Protocols-%E2%80%93-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf

Billy  is 50 and single, lives with his mom, who is well into her 70s in Henderson KY, on the other side of the Ohio River.

Her COVID was bad enough so that she spent several days in the ICU but was discharged less than a week ago.

Deb says that she’s taken a turn for the worse again  with her O2 reading with their home pulsox meter dropping down to 80 today.....and may go back to the hospital ER again tomorrow....she just told me that her daughter took her back to the hospital on Friday. 

It seems likely that they have the delta variant of COVID, which is the most severe.

Neither of them have been vaccinated, which is the biggest reason for why they're extremely sick.

Ivermectin/how to get to the truth            

By metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 8:55 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74636/

I'm taking hydroxychloroquine            

Started by metmike - Oct. 16, 2021, 3:29 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76287/

By metmike - Jan. 1, 2022, 3:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Just found out that Billy doesn’t have health insurance so it makes more sense why he won’t go to the hospital.

In just a few days he could rack up a bill of over 10k.

By metmike - Jan. 3, 2022, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Several of Deb's employee's are still not back to work and Billy is still extremely sick but has refused to go to the hospital. He seems to have stabilized but hasn't had anything to eat in 2 weeks, can't smell anything, has a fever and sleeps all day.

She got a doctor(the owners Dad) to call in some prescriptions at the pharmacy (Z pack/antibiotics and steroids) which he's started taking.

Billy is saying that the first thing that he's going to do after recovering is get vaccinated.

Ummmm........at that point he will have natural immunity and it's obviously  a month too late to help him but this is how some people have to learn the hard way.

Hopefully he won't die. He's 50 and was in good health a month ago.

One of her healthy employees quit this morning because they insisted it was an unsafe work environment with so many people refusing to get vaccinated and getting COVID recently.

Crazy because so many of them got COVID already and probably have natural immunity now. 

Deb says that this person was already planning to move to Chicago later this month and she  just quit early. 

By metmike - Jan. 3, 2022, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

If all her employees had not refused to get vaccinated(seriously, none were vaccinated) most of this would have been avoided.

By cutworm - Jan. 5, 2022, 12:22 a.m.
Like Reply

At my wife's office 6 cases of covid in Dec. No hospitalizations. 5 were vaccinated. Her office is highly vaccinated.

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2022, 7:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

By cutworm - Jan. 6, 2022, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

"Just found out that Billy doesn’t have health insurance so it makes more sense why he won’t go to the hospital.

In just a few days he could rack up a bill of over 10k."

Even with insurance it is easy to run up $10,000. $5,000 deductible, then 80-20$10,000 max out of pocket, and $463/month

By metmike - Jan. 7, 2022, 1:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Very true cutworm.

Looks like being on a ventilator will cost over 10K just the first day!

Daily cost of an intensive care unit day: The contribution of mechanical ventilation*

https://journals.lww.com/ccmjournal/Abstract/2005/06000/Daily_cost_of_an_intensive_care_unit_day__The.13.aspx

Daily costs were greatest on intensive care unit day 1 (mechanical ventilation, $10,794; no mechanical ventilation, $6,667), decreased on day 2 (mechanical ventilation:, $4,796; no mechanical ventilation, $3,496), and became stable after day 3 (mechanical ventilation, $3,968; no mechanical ventilation, $3,184).