The Hijacking of Scanlon in Philly.
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Dec. 24, 2021, 3:01 a.m.

A dem congresswoman who advocates defunding police and "reforming" criminal law had her car hijacked in the dem town of Philly.

5 teenagers have already been arrested in one of the most efficient police efforts seen  in the town of Philly in quite some time.  The crimes that do get reported are often left on the back burner for months.   

But of course,  this time the victim was no peasant merely bred and educated enough to pay taxes and vote correctly.  THIS WAS A US CONGRESSWOMAN and a DEMOCRAT fer gawds sake.

Anyway, I do hope these poor disadvantaged youths are given the help and understanding they need. I'm certain Scanlon will advocate with the types of actions she's supported throughout her career.

Let's watch and see  :-) 

5 teenagers charged in armed carjacking of US Rep. Scanlon (msn.com)

Comments
By 7475 - Dec. 24, 2021, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Drummmm Roll

Im getting out the popcorn

By TimNew - Dec. 24, 2021, 12:20 p.m.
Like Reply

No need for popcorn.  I think we know how this will turn out.

For example, Dems can madate lockdowns and masks and then attend crowded gala events maskless.

They can warn us of the dangers of our "carbon footprints" while traipsing about the planet in private jets and massive convoys and buying mansions on the shores of oceans that will drown entire cities within a decade.

These kids will be lucky to escape the death penalty.

"Elite" Dems live by different rules than the peons.   And they have just enough sheep buying into this nonesense to allow them to continue.  (Note: They don't believe what they are selling us.  No wonder they think we're stupid)