the supply chain ruse
33 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 28, 2022, 11:39 a.m.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/27/the-bloom-is-off-the-ruse-white-house-port-manipulation-hiding-economic-and-supply-chain-issues/ 

we know full well what Biden has brought to the table. Now for what it will cause. Millions of businesses trying to get  supply. Business being told pay cash now at outrageous high levels for the off chance you may get supply later. This leads to mistrust, lawyers, hurt feelings and break down of business. This also leads to drug addiction, suicide, assault and maybe a few murders mixed in for good measure. 

Our local coop has ordered 47000 g of atrazine herbicide last August. It has taken delivery of a total of 5000 g. Planting is 2months away. NH3, nitrogen product for corn was 540/t last spring. Pay cash in advance for the chance to reserve only amounts you bought last year for 1505/t. On my operation the price increase alone, not the total charge....,just the price increase for Nh 3 was 195000 dollars....if they can secure the product. Cannot imagine all the ripple affects this one mess in a long long list of messes form this administration is going to cause in the years to come.

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 12:33 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You keep going to the same far right sources bullsheeting the heck out of you with anti government, anti COVID vaxx, anti Biden, pro Trump propaganda.

I'm happy to expose your crummy sources but would be extremely happy if you would learn something......especially about them.

But everybody just loves going to the sources that tell them things that they want to hear/read. Lies are perfectly acceptable because they line up with their ideology.

You know how the pick the exact worst ones too!

This particular source is sooooooooooooooo bad. Constantly lying, that its  usually not even worth my time to fact check anything from them. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-last-refuge/

By mcfarm - Jan. 28, 2022, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

take the source or left it, I do not care, The facts are the facts and I presented those and they are mine not the sources. Maybe you could of read my post instead of just attacking another source

By GunterK - Jan. 28, 2022, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi mcfarm,

I have never heard of the website you posted, but I read the article… and they are quite correct.

Earlier last year, a huge number of containerships were anchored outside the combined ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, waiting for a berth to unload.

Then Biden gave his famous speech, promising to fix the supply-chain problem.

Indeed, there are now less than half the ships visibly waiting outside the harbor walls, as compared to earlier. However, this is not due to improving logistics, or Biden’s efforts…. no, it’s because early November the ports authorities ordered all approaching container ships to wait 150 miles offshore, till they are allowed to approach the ports…. that’s beyond the horizon… you can’t see ‘em anymore.

As a reason for this ruling they stated that this “new procedure will improve air quality while helping ensure ports operate as efficiently as possible.”

I don’t quite understand how a ship at anchor, with its engines shut down, would affect the Los Angeles air quality, ..... or how this new rule would allow the ports to operate more efficiently.....but it sounds good.

This change of operations was reported by multiple newspapers.

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 3:14 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Maybe you could have read my post and point!

I'm trying to help you to better yourself.

That will never happen going to that source....unless you would go there for entertainment and I assume you passing information on from that source today was because you want other people here to believe in that source too.

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 3:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

This MISinformation source of mcfarm's  (which was also a favorite for cfdr when he was posting MISinformation) is on par with your favorite MISinformation source.......Alex Jones(that you used as a main source to treat us to hundreds of COVID/vaxx MISinformation posts).

Alex Jones paying the price for his blatant DISinformation/lies            

13 responses |           

Started by metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 6:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77858/

By wglassfo - Jan. 28, 2022, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

HI Mike

I tried to fact check the TEU numbers before and after Biden made his announcement, but failed to find the TEU information. Now regardless if the source has a record of factual information mcfarm was simply telling us, the supply issue is serious for all of NA [Canada included]

Now mcfarm was talking farm supplies but everybody that wants to buy some thing is at risk of not finding what you want

Our grand son wants to do some remodelling in his house. Questions about supply for materials etc are a serious concern

My oldest son ordered a pick up truck last summer. It finally arrived this past month Want to buy a new tractor or combine. You might get it for spring of 2023. We ordered anew corn planted last yr about this time. Lucky it is built in the USA and we can check on progress. So far the corn planter is not built, or even started. We paid for it last yr when we ordered it.

What happened to a choice of trucks, machine lots with 10 plus tractors and 10 plus combines to choose from. Some dealers had 300 such machines on the lot. What happened to going to the building supply store and having a choice of just about any thing for the house, or order and material arrives in days. We built our house 30 yrs ago and the choice of materials was unlimited

Today the consumer has a very limited choice, and the price is crazy high as mcfarm posted. People buy stuff over the phone sight unseen and often at a marked up price from suggested retail

Now the public has been very patient about supply but if Biden had any sense of what the voter wants he would do more than make speeches. He needs to do some thing about supply. The Dems see the 2022 election as a disaster. If concrete steps were taken that the  public could see, wow the Dems win in a land slide

Now unfortunately I could not get elected dog catcher, but I could make changes to move goods into NA right to your local supply store in Mayberry. and encourage manufacturing to come back home. That manufacturing thing would be easy.

This is not a problem that can't be solved. All we need is Biden to get of the couch in the basement or his hiddy hole in the WH and get the economy moving

True the economy is showing signs of life but so much more is possible

By cutworm - Jan. 29, 2022, 9:56 a.m.
Like Reply

"This is not a problem that can't be solved. All we need is Biden to get of the couch in the basement or his hiddy hole in the WH and get the economy moving"

What we need is for government to get out of the way, end the mandates,  go back to the policies of energy self-sufficiency, and to the economic policies of the last administration.

JMHO

By cutworm - Jan. 29, 2022, 10:14 a.m.
Like Reply

MM besides your not liking the source what is wrong with the data presented. What is your data.

In fact the port of Long Beach handled less in Oct, Nov, Dec in 2021 than Oct, Nov, Dec 2020

Port Statistics - Port of Long Beach (polb.com)

As for the opinion that the admiration is purposefully causing that is opinion and can be debated. 

By TimNew - Jan. 29, 2022, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

What we need is for government to get out of the way, end the mandates,  go back to the policies of energy self-sufficiency, and to the economic policies of the last admiration.

Because hitting like was just not good enough.  You're exactly right CW...

By wglassfo - Jan. 29, 2022, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

When I see somebody show bias to some thing generally because of personal opinion and then preach bias to some body else as being biased and wrong, there is some thing wrong with that kind of thinking

This does not apply to our discussion but can't you just  imagine Hitler having the last word of any round table discussion with generals far more experienced in war fare and conditions on the ground, plus his bias of what he wanted at any cost, until finally his generals had no choice but to listen to the person who shouted the loudest

if Hitler had listened more and done as advised the world might look different today 

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2022, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80990/#80996

You guys can use near 0 credibility, proven biased,  MISinformation, conspiracy theory sources all you want here but it would take 10 metmikes to read every article from all those sources and discern which ones had grains of truth and which ones were complete bs.

I wasted many hundreds of hours doing that with Gunter last year......to no avail.........except me learning alot.

I spent many, many hundreds of hours debunking the big lie about Biden stealing the election and again, only metmike gained insight.........about what happened and about how some people, no matter how compelling the information will only believe what they want to believe.

So when you use those source(s), I don't even care what they are saying. It's the fact that you keep going to those sources for your information thats your ENTIRE PROBLEM!

If they get 1 or 2 things right surrounded by total bs, this only reinforces the brainwash.

Yes, I really did learn some things in 2021 and that one is crystal clear. Our site will discourage the use of those sources which are stealing your intelligence and brainwashing you with massive propaganda.

Not because metmike doesn't like them..........but to protect you from yourselves and the damage that they are doing to you guys.

Don't misunderstand me on this.

Please note that I'm not making an argument for or against this particular issue. I don't have 5+ hours right now to become an expert on it and gain discernment, like I did for all of Gunters vaxx MISinformation and the Big Lie MISinformation from many of you but will try to later.

I appreciate the learning opportunities that those situations gave me but am busy now with coaching chess at 5 schools and other things and one of the things I learned is that no matter how much authentic information I worked to show..........the person at the other end just went back to their really bad source to get another brainwash reinforcment so they wouldn't have to apply independant, critical thinking.

One of the most precious rights that we all have is the right to know the truth and the freedom to make good  choices for our lives BASED ON THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH.  

These sources are wolves in sheeps clothing pretending to be unveiling secrets that you can only get from them. To hook you on their stuff.

Pretending to be for your rights and freedoms, while they steal your intelligence with conspiracy theories, lies and MISinformation.

I'll be adding more information at the link above about Zero Hedge for Wayne. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77019/#79598

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79364

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79540

By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2022, 7:06 p.m.
Like Reply

thankyou Mm for taking my serious thread about supply chains and any ones opinions of the mess and what we should do about it and forcing it into a discussion about sources. I wanted input on supply chains not what you think are bad sources and I got squat. The subject of the post was the important part for me not sources you do not like. Seems you could of commented on supply chains if you wanted or not and then started your own on sources. At any rate I wanted input not squabbling about nebulous sources.

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2022, 11:19 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

As I stated, my comments did not relate to this particular topic as I was out of town much of the day and didn't have extra hours myself to educate on this specific subject.

I will try to obtain some learning on the subject when I get the chance in the next few days and am not discouraging anybody from expressing their views.

However, you led off with using one of the many far right MISinformation, conspiracy theory sources that have hijacked the brains of republicans and stolen their intelligence.

I do know more about this than almost anybody from dealing with the great damage of just a few of the tens of millions of mindsets that are still convinced of things like....... Biden stole the election from Trump with widespread fraud. 

And that the COVID vaccine kills more people than COVID and a host of other conspiracy theory hogwash.

You better believe I'm going to make it a big deal when you use sources like that at the top of this thread because going to sources like that is exactly what has messed up bad,  the thinking of tens of millions of people that go there to get their far right MISinformation  fix.

I've watched it happen with a front row seat from interacting with people(close to 1,000 posts worth of it the last year+) that think these sites are revealing secrets which are being hidden from them.

And tricking them to think that bs is  secret information that the MSM or other sources are hiding because most of it is just convincing sounding  bs being used for their agenda.......to capture minds with propagana telling people what they want to hear.

These diabolical sites have been very successful at doing the 100% opposite thing to people's minds as what my main reason to be here is.

Based on the above, mcfarm, do you think that I should speak up loudly or...... just ignore it and look the other way and think that it will just magically go away on it's own?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#78783

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77019/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/

We can have a discussion on anything you want mcfarm.

And I'm not censoring really, really bad sources......I'm EXPOSING THEM. Go ahead, use them all you want.........I will show the truth about them from now on. 

However, when you use sources that repeatedly  sell conspiracy theories and MISinformation.....this tells me that you continue to go there and I'm so sorry that you are letting them victimize you but am not going to stand by and watch it happen......without speaking out.

Thats what responsible, caring adults do for friends that are being used and think that the ones using them are their friends. 

By TimNew - Jan. 30, 2022, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Too often, these days, I see people dismissing data based on the source.  While some sources require far more scrutiny than others,  even the worst usually contain at least  a grain of truth. That's how they sell their "snake oil".

I think the above referenced contains more than a grain.

By mcfarm - Jan. 30, 2022, 8:14 a.m.
Like Reply

"my COMMENTS DID NOT RELATE TO THIS TOPIC"  I posted and related my personal experience with the supply chain problems. You have totally lost me now. You could not of done it any better if that was the purpose. I would feel much better with the truth actually. Which is you saw the sight source, immediately identified it as horrid because sometime in the past they had an in accurate release and then proceeded to not even address the my supply dilemma. Not only that but accuse me of not reading your reply which is really strange.  Of course I do not know for sure if this is how it happened but this scenario is certainly much more believable than the ones you been giving. Just being totally honest here so please don't go off on another rant about some other subject.

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

You guys are totally oblivious to the fact that these exact sources are rotting your brains. 

Stealing your intelligence.

Eroding your humanity and ability to think critically and logically and to consider anything but what they have programmed your brains to think.

You go there and allow them to define your world for you and always defend them when I expose What they are......spreaders of mass MISinformation, conspiracy theories, hatred and intollerance.

Because this is exactly like a cult for some of you, my words don’t make a lick of sense to you when it’s about this topic.

Only the high priests of your new religion make sense. And they have you completely convinced that its the other side acting like you are acting.

And it’s true, the other side does act that way but you are even worse and basing it on lies.

You probably think that the last thing on earth that you would want to be like is how your cult leaders describe the other side.

If only you could catch a glimpse of reality to actually see How your side practices it’s beliefs and behavior with open eyes.....following self serving cult leaders with the  non wavering faith of a child.

It still seems like I’ve completely failed to provide you with that glimpse because your cult leaders have much more powerful mind controlling tools.

The main  thing that I have is objective truths, Sincere unselfish caring for people, even when they vehemently oppose and attack me for trying to help them.

And an extreme reverence for knowledge and learning and desire to share it with everybody.

This is how I’m trying to make my.....and your....little world a better place.

The welcome mat and door is always open for you to join me. 

I can’t make you do it, however. 

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

You’re convinced that I’m being totally unreasonable by spinning the topic of this thread into the initial source.

Because you remain totally obvious to what these sources have done to your minds during the 4 years I read  you  here and your constant, exact parroting of what they tell you to think and say on everything.

You think it’s your thoughts and your opinions but you never even realize that it always lines up 100% with their propaganda and what they impose on you to belief.....on every single issue.

You mistakenly think it’s because they line up exactly with what you believe.....but you get the order wrong. They taught and conditioned you what they want you to believe and everything on everything that comes out, you will always have the exact same position that they define for you.

You can bet that whatever Tucker or Hannity or Alex Jones, or Zero Hedge or Sundance(and others) push on their shows/sites, will end up on right wing blogs and forums and minds  for several days after that. Always, 100% in lockstep with  whatever those people read/heard from their high priests. It's been happening for 4 years here at MarketForum while I've been moderator. I watch FOX and sample some of those sites to get their opinions.........it IS happening with absolute certainty.

People are NOT doing their own independent research(which is what I always do BTW-and look at both sides). They are getting 100% of what they believe from far right sources telling them what to believe. Reinforcing exactly what they want to read/hear.

When did one of these sites ever take a position that agreed with anything from the other side?

You recognized TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome) but can't see that you do the exact same thing by following the Biden/Fauci/government/COVID vaxx/2020 election result derangement syndrome. Everything related to those topics lines up with an already decided conclusion before any facts are out. Then you go to the places that reinforce what you want to believe.........and they are chomping at the bit to take advantage of you and capitalize on that desire.

You know its true!

To see that would require an ability to view the dynamics with some objectivity or at least view the world from another persons perspective.

That’s all I’m trying to do.

Assist you in seeing beyond the constant reinforcing rhetoric,  tribalism and group think designed to keep your brain in a far right prison that is incapable of expanding its thoughts into any realm not completely controlled by far right thinking rules.

One of the most important rights that we all have is the right to know the objective truth and freedom to apply that to make our lives better.

That been stolen from you and you think the ones stealing it from you are for your rights and freedom.

That might be so about some things.....while they rob you blind and make you poor of the most important right, freedom and what defines humanity.

I've not been here to condemn you for following the wrong Pied Piper as much as to shine a light into your lives and show you a better way with thousands of ideas and examples. 

You know in your heart those things are all true. There's very little to lose by trying to open your minds to actually accept and practice some of it and more to gain than you will ever know..........until you are able to fully embrace the reality.

I'm just trying to share that reality with my friends.

By TimNew - Jan. 30, 2022, 1:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I apologize if I missed the part where you disputed what the article said.

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 1:44 p.m.
Like Reply

I apologize if I missed the part where you disputed what the article said.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/edit_post/81021/

No problem Tim.

Sometimes you forget that I also have obligations as moderator here.

I prefer to be upfront with the authentic (OVER explained)  reasons and NOT censor offending sources or material.

This particular source is about as bad as it gets.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80947/#80952                    

I've been able to compile some stats going back the past decade that relate to this topic and will share them later today or tomorrow if I get a chance.

By wglassfo - Jan. 30, 2022, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

This is so pathic I can't believe it

I don't care what the source is the data seems accurate until proven otherwise

I can't prove it anything but true

Now as to the real substance of what mcfarm is saying he has it correct

I challenge anybody to tell me we don't have a vastly increased input cost on the farm but a supply problem

Now let's watch MM have the last word as he always must

I am beginning to think MM has a problem with his need to shout the loudest and have the last word

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 5:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"This is so pathic I can't believe it"

"Now let's watch MM have the last word as he always must

I am beginning to think MM has a problem with his need to shout the loudest and have the last word"

OK, Wayne, to make you happy, I'll let your words be the last ones on this thread and I'll not waste the rest of my day compiling and interpreting stats on container counts from the past decade to share with you to help us all learn about this topic.......which is what I always do here.

By GunterK - Jan. 30, 2022, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike

I understand that you don’t have the time to “debunk” all the disinformation coming from the sources that you don’t like. Please allow me to help you out.

mcfarm was complaining about the supply chain problem, and about rising costs of doing business, resulting from this problem.

A few months ago, we saw images of 100+ containerships being anchored outside the LA and Long Beach ports, unable to unload their cargo.

As we all know, in November, Pres Biden stated on TV that he would fix the problem at these ports.

mcfarm  now included a link that showed that a) the number of waiting containerships at these ports has been drastically reduced; and b) that this “improvement” was achieved by having approaching ships wait 150 miles away, beyond the horizon, out of sight.  In other words….. nothing was really fixed.

This thread then developed into a lengthy discussion about sites, such as the one posted, and how they spew out lies and disinformation.

I made the effort to save you some time, metmike, and did some research on the accuracy of mcfarm’s link.

The links below all confirm that containerships now have to wait out of sight, until they are allowed to enter the port area. None of these links are from the list of sites disapproved by you.   It looks like mcfarm’s link provided correct information

My own comment: the problem at the LA ports are caused by 2 issues… a) lack of port-workers;   b) lack of truckers.

Early November, Bloomberg reported that 40% of port-workers in the US are unvaccinated. I was unable to verity if port-workers, and truckers entering the ports of LA, have to be vaccinated.   Earlier last year, before Biden’s vaxx mandates, there was no such requirement for them.

Here are some of the links that confirm the info provided by mcfarm's link....

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-12-03/officials-say-the-ports-logjam-is-easing-but-numbers-dont-tell-the-whole-story

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-11/l-a-bound-ships-to-park-much-further-off-the-coast-for-safety

https://www.businessinsider.com/cargo-ships-queues-pushed-150-miles-from-southern-california-coast-2021-11

https://splash247.com/ships-calling-la-and-long-beach-told-to-queue-up-150-miles-from-shore/

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2021/11/11/new-ship-queue-system-aims-to-cut-congestion-pollution-at-ports-of-la-long-beach/

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-11-11/la-bound-ships-will-have-to-wait-farther-out-to-sea

https://safety4sea.com/new-process-calls-ships-bound-for-la-and-long-beach-to-queue-up-150-miles-from-shore/?__cf_chl_tk=kTRwbDvEjp6NJjeRiMJHcA_H6NNCkAn5nfgxsN7ApoE-1643421360-0-gaNycGzNCGU

https://gcaptain.com/new-queuing-process-at-los-angeles-and-long-beach-ports-will-have-ships-waiting-far-out-at-sea/

None of these links are from the list of sites disapproved by you.It looks like mcfarm’s link providedcorrect

By TimNew - Jan. 30, 2022, 6:37 p.m.
Like Reply

MM...  Umm,    I guess I did not make myself clear. 

Where in this link did you debunk the clainms in the OP?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/edit_post/81021/

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 6:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

I guess you didn't read me. I never said that I disagreed with the topic or the points or that they were wrong or that I was going to debunk anything and in fact clearly stated, if you read it that I was going to do the research when I got more time.

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2022, 1:46 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80947/#81000

"So when you use those source(s), I don't even care what they are saying. It's the fact that you keep going to those sources for your information thats your ENTIRE PROBLEM!

If they get 1 or 2 things right surrounded by total bs, this only reinforces the brainwash.

Yes, I really did learn some things in 2021 and that one is crystal clear. Our site will discourage the use of those sources which are stealing your intelligence and brainwashing you with massive propaganda.

Not because metmike doesn't like them..........but to protect you from yourselves and the damage that they are doing to you guys.

Don't misunderstand me on this.

Please note that I'm not making an argument for or against this particular issue. I don't have 5+ hours right now to become an expert on it and gain discernment, like I did for all of Gunters vaxx MISinformation and the Big Lie MISinformation from many of you but will try to later."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80947/#81049

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 1:44 p.m.

"I've been able to compile some stats going back the past decade that relate to this topic and will share them later today or tomorrow if I get a chance."

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 7:22 p.m.
Like Reply

The ironic thing is that most of the stats I have confirm these numbers and you couldn't even wait for me to show them or wait for my response because you got all bent out of shape because I condemned your absolutely horrible source.

Like I said earlier, when they get things right like this, which they sometimes do it only encourages you to believe EVERYTHING that comes from them and is a reinforcement of using one of the worst and least credible sources on the internet with many conspiracy theories and MISinformation.

I have zero problems with the topic/points made in this thread and made it clear all along that ALL my problems are with the source. 

I don't know how I could have possibly made that point any more clear with the number of times that I repeated it..........but it still failed to reach the mark. 

And the responses here in this thread only confirms my concerns. You guys are completely oblivious to the the long lived pattern of spewing MISinformation and conspiracy theory stuff from this and several other sources that have a long track record of spewing out that crap.  

And it doesn't matter how many times this is proven........you will still go there and defend the use of the sources that tell you what you want to hear/read.

And one of the scariest things of all  is that instead of listening to reason and facts.....because there's numerous of  you practicing these extremely flawed ways of getting (bad) information and just one objective moderator..........you try to turn this place into an echo chamber and get everybody else that is hurting themselves by filling their heads with DISinformation and conspiracy theories from horrible sources to unite and repeat the same bad things so they don't have to acknowledge the objective truths and enlightenment.

Zero Hedge??? for anybody            

9 responses |         

Started by wglassfo - Jan. 29, 2022, 11:48 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80990/

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne is angry because I showed indisputable information about why his source, Zero Hedge is crappy and gave valid reasons for why its hurting  him(which is what I care about most by a wide margin-what kind of people we are as human beings) and his response is............to call me pathetic and start new threads with Zero Hedge in the title to be defiant.

Doing the 100% opposite of what the moderator suggested.

Gunter did the same thing when I debunked most of his  anti COVID vaxx stuff with authentic data/science. 

He  quadrupled his rate of posting on that exact same topic.......... many hundreds of anti COVID vaxx DISinformation posts.

Just wonderful traits...........and you're getting it entirely from those nefarious, far right sites that you go to because those are the type of messages they push and is exactly why I expose them here. It's the complete opposite of what I try to teach here.

These are brains that have been captured by these exact same sites I discourage them from going to.

This is the exact behavior that those sources encourage .....these are captured minds trapped in cult like thinking that no longer respect other people or rules....in gunters case a pathologically driven mind with obsessive need to push the propaganda of his cult.

Both really nice guys that no longer value friendships or objective facts as much as they do spreading the politics of their cult.

USA trucker convoy as reported by Zero Hedge            

Started by wglassfo - Jan. 30, 2022, 6:46 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81076/

Zero Hedge??? for anybody            

9 responses |         

Started by wglassfo - Jan. 29, 2022, 11:48 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80990/

negative vaxx comments            

18 responses |             

Started by GunterK - Aug. 7, 2021, 3:43 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73302/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The most amazing thing is that this was the post I sent to Wayne that set him off:

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 5:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80894/#80963                            

Wayne: "Any way I don't read what you have posted....I mostly read Zero Hedge"

metmike: Wayne you sound like a really nice guy and I would love to meet you and interact with you in person. I can tell that you're a good person and am very grateful for all your insightful posting here and consider you a good forum friend.

Lots of other really nice guys like you........in fact tens of millions......are being bamboozled by MISinformation from extremely low credibility sources that state things that they like to read and hear.........THAT ARE NOT TRUE TO BEING BLATANTLY FALSE.

I'm sincerely trying to help you.

Our most important right.........is the right to know the objective truth!

The freedom to make good choices based on the truth and not propaganda. These sources are in the propaganda business stealing people's intelligence.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

metmike: Wayne could very well be even more enraged now but  I'm only stating the truth using exact words and facts and have hopes that he'll come around. I am certain that he and others could not possibly have learned that behavior anywhere else except at the exact sources that they are obsessed with going to and defending here and their messages here.

This is what MarketForum teaches:

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2022, 8:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Hopefully Wayne will come to his senses but my position will never change on what these horrible sources are doing to the minds of Americans and Canadians.

Right in front of our eyes here at MarketForum.

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2022, 3:57 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Jan. 31, 2022, 4:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Port of Los Angeles traffic sets record in 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/business/traffic-los-angeles-port-record/index.html

The parking lot of ships doesn't exist anymore — but that's because the ports have slowed the rate at which ships come in. Forty-five ships are slowly drifting toward the port of Los Angeles about 150 miles offshore. "It's called port optimization. We don't want [ships] sitting outside waiting for weeks on end," said Seroka.The port has directed larger retailers to be more strategic about what they send across the ocean, so that medium to smaller retailers can get the goods they really need."The system was gummed up because a lot of people on the larger side had gone from just 'in- time' inventory management, to 'just in case.' They wanted to get their orders into factories before their competitors did, they didn't want to be the 'paper goods person of 2021'," said Seroka.Seroka met with President Joe Biden and other transportation leaders at the White House in mid-October. Seroka says the economy was the President's biggest concern and that Biden wanted "all hands-on deck and he wanted everybody open every day, as long as they could."Part of that was directing the ports of LA and Long Beach to 24/7 operations. But that never materialized because the demand for the 3am-8am hours wasn't there.Everything you're waiting for is in these containersBut the proposed "container dwell fee" has had great impact. On Monday the two California ports announced they would put the fee on hold another week until January 10. The fee was announced October 25 to put pressure on retailers to pick up and return cargo containers to the ports faster in order to help with bottlenecks.Since October the ports have seen a combined decline of 35% in "aging" cargo on the docks -- and a 50% decline in Los Angeles alone."We saw the number of imports move off the docks into the domestic supply chain much more quickly, once we announced the threat of a penalty," Seroka said.The ports plan to charge $100 for containers dwelling 6-9 or more days, increasing in $100 increments per container per day until the container leaves the terminal.The Port of Los Angeles is bracing for a "mini-peak" in the next month as factories in China race to finish shipments before they close for their Lunar New Year."We're seeing cargo rushed out of factories onto ships and coming across the Pacific," Seroka said. "And those landings will be complete probably [in the] back half of February here in Southern California,"

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2022, 4:15 a.m.
Like Reply

We chartered a boat with a logistics expert to look at port congestion up close and saw how American greed is leading to shortages and empty shelves

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-port-los-angeles-long-beach-shipping-supply-chain-tour-expert-2021-11

By TimNew - Jan. 31, 2022, 6:19 a.m.
Like Reply

So, you spent all this bandwidth disputing a source that was actually providing valid data, at least in this instance.  How intriguing.

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2022, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

It was wasted on you Tim because you intentionally  ignored every point.

That's the choice of the readers..........I can only make the points to try to help people. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79364

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79540

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79601

By TimNew - Feb. 1, 2022, 5:59 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL    :-)