Russia/Ukraine
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 13, 2022, 2:25 a.m.

Will Russia invade Ukraine

Thoughts???

Comments
By WxFollower - Feb. 13, 2022, 3:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Honestly, I have no idea. But one factor that I’m curious about is the expected upcoming E European wx per wx models along with current atmospheric and ground conditions.

I know that wx has been one of the most important factors in decisions regarding warfare in past wars. A great example: D Day.  The meteorologists then had to rely 100% on their own forecasting skills/experience as the first wx forecasting computer models didn’t exist until the 1950s.

So, Mike and others, are any of you following the current ground and atmospheric conditions? Have y’all looked at the Euro and other models for the upcoming week’s wx? That may help to answer Wayne’s question. 

By wglassfo - Feb. 13, 2022, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

HI wx

I am not a weather person as you know but just wondering about ground conditions etc. 

you know mud and such isn't good

You would think the home team would have the advantage about knowing soil conditions here and there sort of thing

On the other hand :

If Putin decides to invade I doubt he has a time table. He can wait until weather conditions suit him

I don't know if keeping an army and supplies in one place costs any more then the same men and equipment in another place

By 7475 - Feb. 13, 2022, 9:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Ive essentially just been following the headlines on this Russian /Ukraine situation.

What is Putins rationalization/justification for invading and then Im assuming annexing Ukraine?

Oh, thats right, I remember seeing something about Putin claiming he has no intentions of doing that - why is everybody getting their panties all crunched up ?

john

PS  This weather thing is a very interesting thought. Ukraine will have to deal with what ever weather Putin picks.

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I hope your health is better!

I've pleaded with you to use the contact moderator button here numerous times and am allowing this post thru in hopes you've finally cooled off from your tirade a couple of weeks ago.

This isn't the Wayne G forum that features him making personal attacks and declaring war on the moderator and telling the moderator that he doesn't have to follow rules because he will do what he wants.

YOU MUST contact me at the link below. 

https://www.marketforum.com/contact/

In case you were confused the previous few times. 

You like everybody else that wants/needs to have a private conversation with the moderator fills out the information below. You will  note, as I told you, that you MUST INCLUDE a usable email.

I told you that if you were more comfortable with a phone conversation, you can send me your phone number via the contact moderator(so nobody else sees it).

Contact the MarketForum Moderator

Fields marked with * are required                                                            

This is nothing personal against you Wayne, in fact, I'm bending over backwards and jumping thru hoops to assist you.

Please try to cooperate.

At some point, with it now being weeks later, I'm going to give up trying to help you because its proving that you don't want help.

I'm just being the moderator, applying rules but bending them because of our friendship and your long history of positive contributions.

I would contact you myself at the email address that you continue to use here but you told me that I was stalking you and it caused your wife to fear for her safety.

Again, here it is below Wayne. You MUST do this. Sorry that you don't like being told what to do but there are consequences to actions.................but also people that care about you.

Use this as a lesson to learn/understand that.

I'm old too Wayne..............and learned more the past 4 years as moderator as I did the previous 20 years.........and am just trying to help others to learn too.......including you. 

https://www.marketforum.com/contact/

Contact the MarketForum Moderator

Fields marked with * are required                                                             

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

testing

Just making sure there are no problems that would prevent a response from Wayne.

By wglassfo - Feb. 13, 2022, 12:51 p.m.
Like Reply

I am suspicious of this need to contact the moderator in private.

I am not aware of breaking any rules , except a poor use of the word "pathetic"

Perhaps  some body else can help me remember breaking any rules, as my memory leaves a lot of gaps

What ever you have to say concerning your need to have me contact you,  can  just as easily be said on the forum. I have no secrets.

Is my solution to this problem, a suitable compromise ???

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

We tried that dude.

When we use MarketForum, you go into a mode that plays to the far right crowd  to take your side..........EVERY TIME.  Just like Gunter did for months. It's the echo chamber frame of mind/mentality/tribalism.........us vs them or in this case, you  vs the rules here and you think that you can defy the rules here by getting others here to agree with you.

Let me review the last time(s) we attempted this to help you:

You doubled down on the pathetic and said again that I was pathetic and insisted that I was a stalker that caused your wife to fear for her life and should never have  contacted the email address and insisted that I show the email-which I did-and it proved that you were bs-ing about the email.

Then declared that you don't have to follow rules because you're a Canadian and who am I to tell you what to do.

This is the last time today that I'm going to repeat the rules again..........If  somebody here shows FACTS about Zero Hedge or anything else that disagrees with you that you don;t like you CANNOT respond with personal attacks and declaring war on the person that showed the facts which you did not like. 

You also CANNOT make up stories about any person, like describing them as a stalker, causing your wife to fear for her life. This was ALSO a blatantly false personal attack.

You can either agree to them using the protocol or agree to them on MarketForum, makes no difference to me except as long as I know I'm doing my best to assist you.

Again, it's your choice Wayne.

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

You want to do it here?

Let's do it.

I just laid our the rules in the previous post.

What is your response, please?

Just to help you out............if you quintuple down and claim you had a right to do all those things, Wayne's posting will take another hibernation here.

Something to think about. Did you ever wonder why you keep trying to post here every day after being suspended(I've been deleting them, but not this one) and claimed that I was the stalker?

By wglassfo - Feb. 13, 2022, 6:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Mike

You seem to have a lot of rules that I broke

Just to be clear, for my memory, let's do them  one at a time

I really want to get all of this corrected, and one thing at a time is easier for me to remember

I don't have your last message in front of me, to refer to, so let's go slow and easy,, hopefully with no misunderstanding or mistakes

Let's start with the part about you the stalker and then continue

Please re-post your original message to me,[ that my wife has deleted] [I imagine you can find it easier than I can] and then  tell me where I said you or  my wife said you were a stalker

I might have have said such a thing, my wife might have said such a thing, I really can't remember but I doubt it was intended that way, at least from me.

I do remember my wife asking who this crazy person was sending her an e-mail

Once we have the stalker issue cleared up

Then on to the next rule broken, and so forth until we have a complete understanding

We can do this if we stay calm and take it one step at a time

I am willing to spend as much time as needed to get this corrected

Slow and easy, one rule at a time, calm down a bit and I am sure the result will be satisfactory

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 9:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I posted the email here as you requested a week ago and you read it here.....and everything else that I just reviewed earlier, half a dozen times.

You were the one that went into the rage and I’ve been trying to keep you here since the.

Not once have you done anything but be uncooperative.

Sorry Wayne you were the cat with 9 lives and your 9th  life just ran out.

You can contact me on the contact moderator button like everybody else that was suspended the last 20 years  in the past to get back in.

No more jumping thru  hoops and making exceptions for you and repeating the same things over for the 7th time. 

If you are having a problem with Alzheimer’s and really can’t remember all of that,you can tell on the contact moderator button which I gave you 4 times now.

And you can go to at the top of this screen.

We respect other people here, Wayne, .that’s not a tough rule to understand and follow.

You don’t have to tell the truth to post here  but that would be something youshould learn to do......unless you do have Alzheimer’s and are not actually making all theses things up.

Here's the email again.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81345/#81375

Just to review again Wayne, now that I'm back from watching the Super Bowl at my son in laws house. 

You called me pathetic twice, compared me to Hitler, then insisted you did it because it was true and that I don't have the right to set rules and that you don't have to follow them.

All because I showed some objective sources that showed actual posting from Zero Hedge, which you didn't want to believe and you flew into a rage. 

I copied the email above, where you had repeatedly described me as a stalker that left your wife in fear of her life and she asked you to never come here again.

Get it now? 

You should listen to your wife Wayne...........and me in that original email to help you.

This is not healthy for you. 

By metmike - Feb. 13, 2022, 11:18 p.m.
Like Reply

MarketForum has everything stored and nothing deleted. If your memory is faulty, go back and review it all but this is very unhealthy and unproductive for you..........which is why I suggested that you take off the month of Feb in the email and instead, you just want to defend your actions or pretend they didn't happen or you can't remember any of it............very, very unhealthy.

If you really wanted to take my sincere advise that I know would really, really help you and everyone because of how much its helped me just read thru all these posts at these 3 threads and try to embrace the messages with an open mind.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77019/

.https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/45623/

We all know what it means to be a good person but when it comes right down to it...........we need to remind ourselves constantly, at least several times a week about many things above because the world is filled with hate and deception and self serving political agenda's and divisiveness/tribalism, judgemental-ism, hypocrisy and many convincing sounding communicators that speak with fork tongues, stating things that they know we want to hear/read to capture/take control our minds.

Self serving people and interests and often people just as misled by the deceit and DISinformation, which often includes anti science.....any they are just passing it along on Facebook or Twitter because they've embraced a fake world that's been manufactured. 

At those 3 threads above, there are nothing but absolute objective truths that should be embraces by all people, regardless of political affiliation.

Sources that are violating those truths.......... are filling heads with propaganda.

This can only be defeated by separating ourselves from messages that we want to believe in the most but come from sources that are wolves in sheep clothing. 

It's been happening to both sides but since Biden won, the other side has been taken over by some diabolical sources that use and feed on peoples unhappiness to make them even unhappier......intentionally. 

What's really important though? 

Your family(close friends).  Truth/honesty/ Integrity. Respect for other people, especially those with different views. Justice to hold wrongs accountable and help make things right for those violated/damaged. 

Respect for the planet, including the environment and other creatures.

All while striving to increase your knowledge......... taking advantage of the biggest God given gift that we all possess.........our ability to know things with massive brains to store it all.

Almost limitless capacity, that many people, unknowingly limit to just things that come from sources telling them what they want to hear/read. 

Sadly, many people are having their intelligence stolen and their right to know the truth taken away, which is our greatest right of all............because it gives us the freedom to make good choices for us, our family and the world based on what's authentic.

Wayne,

I'm NOT the enemy. I'm your friend trying to share gifts with you........not enable unacceptable behavior, not just hold you accountable with rules that existed before I became moderator but to also explain exactly why(losing track of how many times) and show you a better way. 

By wglassfo - Feb. 14, 2022, 12:14 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm a bit confused why you don't want to pursue the stalker accusation, on the forum ??

My trustworthiness BS monitor just went way up

I can remember much better if we do this thing one rule at a time, so we all stay nice and calm

Your post just  got me confused

Nice and calm is much better

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne. We did that for several days previously and it was settled, when I showed the email that I just showed again..........proving that you made up the story about me being a stalker that caused your wife to fear for her safety.....or you have a serious comprehension problem along with the worst memory of anybody I've ever known and won't go back to read the posts.....or you might have Alzheimers, in which case you need too be honest and I would understand that.........but it still doesn't mean you can disrespect and make up things about people here. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81238/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81238/#81290

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81211/#81291

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81211/#81305

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81345/#81350

Here is the email that I sent you for the 3rd time Wayne........and I didn't even mention you comparing me to Hitler in addition to calling me pathetic 3 times (so it wasn't a slip/mistake on your part because you insisted it was true after being confronted for making a personal attack) in the email because I  thought the points would be completely clear without that. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81345/#81375

I seriously think  that you need professional help and this is very unhealthy for you. 

Contact me at the Contact Moderator button please.

This is the end of your posting until you either do that or agree to follow basic rules to respect others that don’t agree with you.

Your attempted play to get sympathy from the far right crowd here has come to an end.

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2022, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I deleted your post.

You just don't get it man. Insisting that you didn't do those things and continuing to challenge me to prove it............when I proved it numerous times and somehow, you think that metmike must have suddenly made it all up because he doesn't like poor Wayne, who is a victim in all this?

I liked you alot. A real lot but not so much when you act this way.

Again, stop fighting the rules which are being applied fairly. 

Acknowledge it.......even if your brain refuses to see or remember the evidence and I'm not wasting more time reproducing it every week of the year only to have you not believe it the next day or next week. 

Your very long post loaded with justifications and skepticism that you did anything wrong,  means that my attempt to get you back posting here has failed miserably.

This discussion between us was to reinstate your posting immediately but it failed miserably.

How about you come back on St. Patricks Day(if you want to) , even if you have the same attitude and don't think that you did anything wrong...........but just don't repeat the personal attacks and declare war on the moderator.

You don't have to agree to it verbally...........JUST DON'T DO IT when you come back!

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2022, 4:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Please don't post here every day, like you have been the past week as if nothing happened. It just wastes your time and causes me extra work to delete it, especially if somebody responds to you. 

The main reason to not lock you out, is to keep every possibility open, including that you are just having some sort of temporary psychotic episode which is creating a delusional perception of realities. Or it could just be a permanent state from going to far right sources too long.

I'm totally not joking.