"I love the smell of Napalm in ther morning"
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - April 6, 2022, 11:48 a.m.

“I love the smell of Napalm in the morning”… this classic line from Francis Coppola’s Vietnam-war movie came to my mind as I read the daily news.

We all know the story…. as VP Harris so eloquently explained…Ukraine is a small country…. next to it is a big country… and the big country invaded the small country

No question about it…. this invasion was illegal, against international law… It should have never happened.

Since then, the US and various NATO countries have fallen all over themselves to supply modern weapons to the Ukraine. Right now, the Czech Republic is sending modern T-72 tanks to the Ukraine, with the help of the US.

Not that this “small country in Europe” was a defenseless country… since the controversial regime change in 2014, the US has given the Ukraine $2.7 billion in modern weapons and aid.

All this is helping to fuel the war, to escalate the war, to prolong the war…. meaning more bloodshed, more destruction.

None of these “helpful” countries have made any effort to broker an end to hostilities.

As far as I know, only 2 uninvolved countries have pushed to settle this conflict through diplomatic steps …. China and Turkey.   

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!