Congress/Biden family
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - April 9, 2022, 10:08 a.m.

The alleged evidence seems to indicate possible high crimes and other things

But a majority in congress, voted to not investigate the Bidden 150 e-mails and bank records made public

I have no idea what happens to a country whose president seems to belong in jail but his whole family walks free, due to amajority in congress

Not that I am very proud of our PM, he seems a bit shady also

What do you do when the country is corrupt or at least the justice system isn't allowed to do the work to find out

And we said a day before russia invaded, Ukraine was corrupt

Why is it, almost every and perhaps everybody who gets elected to Washington makes a ton of money, more than official salary

How many homes does Bernie own and he hollers about Corp greed. Not just Bernie, Bernie is just an example for this post

What do you suppose Biden's net worth is today or a few yrs after out of office

Pot calling the kettle black , the entire world

Comments
By mcfarm - April 9, 2022, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

You about covered the mess Wayne. Not pretty in any direction. I am sure you know this but our founders had a different idea. They wanted ordinary farmers, tradesmen, merchants, etc to serve in congress. With a session to last a couple months. Then these ordinary people would return to their respective livelyhoods to earn a living. Well now it seems most every single one is an attorney with a different agenda. Can we fix things? yes but the deep dirty water in DC will make it a monumental task. Maybe you also know we had a President just a couple years back who had us started. We have diverted and retreated on every front since then.

By metmike - April 9, 2022, 1:33 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I was in agreement until you made this statement:

Maybe you also know we had a President just a couple years back who had us started. We have diverted and retreated on every front since then.

You guys constant yearning for Trump in so many posts is very unhealthy and shows you to be completely out of touch with the reality/facts.

Please work on moving the republican party in a positive, unified direction that alienates Trump completely, not honors him constantly and causes this to result in vicious fights amongst yourselves. 

Republicans with integrity vs Trump Republicans.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82947/#82972

"My biggest point was that the results exposed a diabolical, politically corrupt monster that has done so much permanent  damage to our country AND HIS OWN DIVIDED PARTY, that we should all be THANKING the MSM and God  for doing this to get such a person out of office."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Biden, much agreed based on FACTS.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/83121/

By mcfarm - April 9, 2022, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry you feel that way but "feelings" are what is killing us right now. Its not Trump, its his polices, energy, accomplishments  that someone else better improve upon and continue or we are toast.

By metmike - April 9, 2022, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

"feelings" are what is killing us right now.

Exactly mcfarm!!!

Get over the emotional "yearning for Trump-itis" and go on to  unite with the other half of the "NEVER Trump" republican party. 

The NEVER Trumpers will absolutely never change no matter what, so the other side needs to get over Trump to go on. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/19/republicans-split-fealty-donald-trump