lowering standards again...never a good idea but hey its big gov
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - April 28, 2022, 10:11 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - April 28, 2022, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Let me help clear up your confusion.

They are NOT lowering standards. 

If somebod is in the process of transitioning from a man to a woman or a woman to a man........they are just waiting for the healing from the  tranformational surgery and hormones to be completed THEN they do the fitness test based on the NEW gender....that they will be in their patriotic service to the military. 

From the story that you linked:

Once the service member’s transition is complete, they will test to the fitness standards based on the gender reflected on their records in Military Personnel Data System, according to the Air Force.

I know that you are extremely against people like this being in the military from your previous posts but very glad that you  bring up your objections to stuff like this here so it  can be clarified with the authentic facts.

Thanks

By mcfarm - April 28, 2022, 6:17 p.m.
Like Reply

here is another authentic fact. A 6 foot 4 inch male swimmer can nearly lap a 5 foot 2 inch women in certain swimming events.  I know this because I watched it happen this year. Why in the world would change/lower  whatever you want to call it while this same swimmer "heals" as you put it

By metmike - April 28, 2022, 6:35 p.m.
Like Reply

And a 300 lb football player can bench press more than a 180 lb football player.

So what mcfarm?

Maybe, if future wars are settled with swimming and football competitions.

You apparently have this idea in your head that everybody in the military will be having hand to hand combat with an equal number of  individuals from the military of other countries.

There are many hundreds of different jobs in the military mcfarm, in case you're not aware. The military will put the personnel in the positions that they are best suited for and qualified for.

I know that you can't see this but having a BIGGER military with patriotic individuals that WANT to be there that meet the standards of the military to serve our country is a MASSIVE advantage............even if you want to keep some of them out.

This isn't the Olympics.........it's the military!

By mcfarm - April 28, 2022, 6:58 p.m.
Like Reply

my picture is real life, real war. Your picture seems to be some fantasy. If you had not noticed [same thing you ask me} we have had women in the front lines for years. What nirvana right up and until you are the 6 foot 6 270 pound guy that women is supposed to carry off the battle field. This war thing is real and wokness has invaded.

By metmike - April 29, 2022, 1:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm!

This war thing is real and wokness has invaded.

I never knew  that you were Asian  (-:

The Ultimate Guide to Caring for the Wok

I chuckle every time somebody uses that word.