the fabled "disinformation committe"
14 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 9, 2022, 1:55 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcji_Q45PA   just out today. And how many lies can be told about what was planned and when it was planned and by who it was planned. But lets not forget its "cognitive bias" to even discuss such things the libs have planned for this country.

Comments
By GunterK - June 12, 2022, 5:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, mcfarm, for bringing up this subject.  I am surprised that so little attention is given to this subject.

Objectors to the DHS’s“Disinformation Governance Board” usually bring up Orwell’s novel “1984” and its “Ministry of Truth”.  I rather focus on factual situations in our not too distant past.

The main concern of any leader of a totalitarians state is the total control of news/information

In Hitler’s Germany, the only news sources were newspapers and the radio… and the Nazis had total control of those. For example, the People of Germany were told that the German army had victoriously penetrated deep into Russia, without mentioning that they were getting killed at Stalingrad.

After the war, Germany was split into East Germany (as part of the USSR) and West Germany, While communist East Germany became a miserable place to live in, West Germany prospered. Many East Germans then tried to flee to West Germany.The USSR then built a fence across the whole border… with observation towers every few hundred yards. The soldiers in those towers had orders to kill anyone who tried to escape from East Germany. The East German government then told their people that this fence was built, because people in West Germany were starving and trying to come into the communist paradise of East Germany.

Of course, today we have the internet… but the government still tries to control the flow of information to fit their own purpose. They have very much control of a large portion of our News Media, as well as the major social media.

A typical example was the pandemic. (I won’t go into arguments of the past to avoid the any disturbance here… I will only mention general facts)

Obviously, more than 99% of us regular folks are not educated in matters of virology/immunology. We have to rely on experts to tell us what to do. Fortunately we do have a small army of experts in this field. Quite naturally, not all experts had the same opinions.

However, Dr Faucy then told us that any expert disagreeing with him is “against science”, In other words, he made himself the medical dictator of the USA.

Any opinion, or any set of data, that contradicted the official line was then called “disinformation”, regardless of how valid or accurate such info/data might have been. Many true experts were knocked off their social media platforms and silenced, only because they had different views than the government.

On this forum, I remember some of these experts being called “quacks”, in an attempt to ridicule/silence them.

At one time, even Pres Biden told the social media to censure any information that was negative towards the vaxx. It seems to me, if there really was any negative piece of information about the vaxx, it should be the responsibility of our government to investigate it in depth and then warn us about it.  Just censoring it is not the way it’s supposed to be done.

Back to those totalitarian states….

They not only controlled the news, they also punished those who objected.

In Hitler’s Germany, they had the Gestapo.Any person who said something negative about the leadership would be disappeared, sometimes all of his family.

In the USSR they had the KGB…. Same thing.  Stalin had some 20 mill of his countrymen killed, because they opposed him.

And now, we have the new Disinformation Governance Board. Their task is not only to eliminate “disinformation”, but to “punish” those publishing “disinformation”

What kind of punishment????  Confinement to a re-education camp????

Let this be a message to all of us….complain about fraud in the 2020 election?  They might take you away.

Complain about the jan 6 trial being a “show trial”… they might take you away.

What is happening to the USA???

By mcfarm - June 12, 2022, 6:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Wayne. And do n ot forget during this big gun debate the largest mass shooting ever was 239 Souix men women and children by our US Army after forcing the Souix to surrender their guns.......most in the middle and on  the left will not even mention a well armed militia as part of our constitution

By metmike - June 12, 2022, 7:09 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

That was Gunter you responded to who, like you would like to turn this into a far right echo chamber............ain't gonna happen.

Gunter,

You pretended to resign 4 times last year, when I confronted your hundreds of DISinformation/propaganda posts in 2021, then came back posting DISinformation with a more extreme vengeance.....and finally had to be suspended.

I'm no longer so tolerant of your shenanigans dude, post on any of the thousands of topics out there that have not featured your disinformation or propaganda in the past.

For those with faded memories that wonder why I'm so harsh with Gunter, here's a sample of what he was like............for months and months and months last year.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73302/

By metmike - June 12, 2022, 7:12 p.m.
Like Reply

For the truth about the hearings last week, read here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85500/

By mcfarm - June 12, 2022, 9:31 p.m.
Like Reply

the truth on the hearings. They tried to lie , steal and cheat. There was no cross examination. There will be no cross examination with Banks and Jordon kicked off the committee by who? The one person who should be answering questions, Pelosi. Its that simple MM. So simple it took the American people a bout 5 minutes to tune out, Had they let Banks and Jordon ask questions we would all of learned many things buried deep in the FBI files that MAY BE RELEASED RIGHT AFTER THE BLANCE OF THE kENNEDY ASSASAINATION FILES

By metmike - June 12, 2022, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

How would you have any idea what was really stated mcfarm?

You get your news from Fox and they censored the hearing and told you what they wanted you to think.

You just regurgitate whatever you hear on Fox here.

By mcfarm - June 12, 2022, 9:47 p.m.
Like Reply

actually MM since my taxes paid for the dnc commercial exercise  I watched part of it on pbs.  So number 1 was it fair and legal that banks and Jordon got kicked off. And what was the reason in your mind. And would it of not been better for all of to include these two. You probably have no idea but Banks was a sitting Indiana state senator when shipped over seas to fight for this country but Pelosi and her husband were busy ripping off the tax payers at that time and decided Banks was not good enough for her committee

By metmike - June 15, 2022, 11:59 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

In judging the relevancy of the information, here or at any other time,  I don't look at who is on the committee, or what party they represent. I look at the information/evidence and data.

You using the fact that Jordan is not on the committee to not believe them shows that you only want to believe in sources that tell you what you want to hear.

Regarding Jordan, having him on the committee would have been absurd since he is part of the investigation and has refused to testify and is trying to block the investigation by the committee.

You don't put somebody on a committee who's objective is to obstruct the investigation of the committee.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan says he won't testify before Jan. 6 committee

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/10/jim-jordan-letter-jan-6-committee/9155155002/

cutworm, earlier was siting the fact that Adam Schiff is on the committee and he shouldn't be believed. 

Again, it's the information and evidence not who you like and don't like.

This is exactly what's killing your ability to see objectively and missing authentic and indisputable truths that your favorite sources are covering up/censoring. 

This is what caused/causes you to align with Trump and see him as a victim because you believe the person/entity and not the truth. 

By metmike - June 15, 2022, 12:40 p.m.
Like Reply

How would that work anyway?  Having a member of the committee be a key witness to testify to the committee. In other words, Jordan would be testifying to himself. 

By mcfarm - June 15, 2022, 2:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Jordon would not be testifying. He would be asking questions. First you say its irrelevant who is on the committee because you listen to the facts. then you say Jordon is biased but Schiff is fine for some reason. Then you close by saying it does not matter. You think after all these years of the crap we have gotten from Schiff that it does not matter? If it does not matter the why would it matter to question the one person who needs to answer for her part in Jan 6th, Pelosi. What a circular mess you presented. If it does not matter why in the heck did Banks and Jordon get kicked off? Of course if don't want any pertinent facts does not matter and I guess that is where you land.  Fine just say in the first place and own up that you think wonder girl Liz Cheney is fair and balanced and doing a great job and soon the truth will out itself. Did you even hear the part when asked about active FBI participation on Jan 5th and 6th the women form the FBi would not even answer the question. Now just who on this sham committee is going to follow up on that?

You seem to of landed on the right side of the Mueller fiasco somehow, how are you missing this one so badly? Never mind, Trump and Fox that's how.

By metmike - June 15, 2022, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

"how are you missing this one so badly?"

mcfarm,

You get upset when I post too many negative posts about Trump or things that you don't like ........but then constantly put me in the same spot of needing to use it in our conversations.......because it's the entire convincing basis of the position that you refuse to believe because your sources tell you to not believe it and insist that I prove.

You are doing this to yourself, man. You leave me only 2 choices.

1. Ignore you

2. Respond the way that I'm doing right now, respectfully with the evidence.

I try to NOT ignore people because I consider that disrespectful when they are demanding a response.

The astronomical evidence is overwhelming. Here it is for you again.

January 6 committee-6-9-22            

Started by metmike - June 9, 2022, 7:19 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85500/

Jan 6 Quote. "Team Crazy" vs "Team Normal"            

Started by joj - June 13, 2022, 3:58 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85677/

Biggest financial scams in history            

Started by metmike - June 14, 2022, 12:45 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85730/

By GunterK - June 15, 2022, 7:05 p.m.
Like Reply

I revisited this thread, because I had posted a reply to mcfarm’s original post… and noticed that this thread has turned into a Jan 6 committee discussion.

I have not participated in such discussions, but I couldn’t help but notice this one comment…

MM wrote:

“…cutworm, earlier was siting the fact that Adam Schiff is on the committee and he shouldn't be believed.

Again, it's the information and evidence not who you like and don't like….”

Wow… that’s precious

Yet, on this forum, posters have been criticized for linking articles from sources not liked by the moderator, even though these articles may have very well been viable opinions and accurate information.

Back to this Jan 6 investigation…

I am not as familiar with all the details of this day, as you guys are…. But I am fully aware that the peaceful protest turned violent at one point in time, while at the other entrance of the building the police invited protesters into the building.

There are people who claim to have proof that certain entities had planned to turn this protest into a violent one.    I saw a video of a BLM organizer who tried to encourage protesters to set the building on fire (fortunately nobody did).

Prior to Jan 6, the much hated Alex Jones stirred up unrest with his daily “stop-the-steal” commentaries.  And he brought a large crowd of followers with him to DC.  Yet, there is also a video showing him addressing his large crowd of followers with a bull horn, saying’ "stay peaceful, obey the police”

Who are the real instigators of violence in this event?

The committee has collected 1000s of pieces of information… no doubt, some of them damaging to Trump, and others revealing disturbing other evidence that should to be addressed.

If this was a neutral investigation, all of it would be made public. On the other hand, if the committee’s goal is to once and for all take down Trump, then the committee will only present evidence negative for Trump and hide any other factual evidence weakening their argument.

In other words, who is on the committee has a lot to do with the final diagnosis of this inquiry…. more so than piles of various evidence

Again, I am not qualified to make any comments on this issue… I only tried to use common sense.

On a side note…I was surprised to see that during the televised event, the committee had teleprompters to read their comments from.  Obviously, it was a well-organized and scripted production. Well done!

By metmike - June 15, 2022, 8:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Lookey, lookey who's back!

The king of disinformation (many hundred of posts last year)

Propaganda(dozens of posts)

And half a dozen wild conspiracy theories, including many posts about the election being stolen from Donald Trump.

As usual, trying to  sabotage the reason for this site to exist ......which is to help people to see the objective truths based on evidence, not politics and most importantly, be honest about their objectives instead of being a snake pretending to be a nice guy trying to shed light on situations but having sneaky, dishonest motives to twist minds. so YOU  can recruit others into YOUR Alex Jones type thinking fan club.

"on this forum, posters have been criticized for linking articles from sources not liked by the moderator"

Gunter, you still can't get over the fact that most of the world doesn't worship Alex Jones like he's a God and that I strongly confronted you for pushing hundreds of garbage articles from him here.

I know that you can read too and like every other time in the past, have your own ulterior motives and ignore requests from the moderator:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85487/#85629

I'm no longer so tolerant of your shenanigans dude, post on any of the thousands of topics out there that have not featured your disinformation or propaganda in the past.

For those with faded memories that wonder why I'm so harsh with Gunter, here's a sample of what he was like............for months and months and months last year.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73302/

Gunter,

Let me be clear. You should have been banned permamently numerous times for your crapola. I told you what the conditions are for you to be able to continue to post.

They do NOT apply to anybody else because EVERYBODY together has committed exactly 0 violations and you have done it dozens of times in just the last year,  including the terms that I  just made crystal clear FOR GUNTER to be here in this thread.

Seriously, you aren't dumb. This is very intentional, so suit yourself. 

I can't stop you from trying to make the world a worse place but I can stop you from trying to do it here!

By metmike - June 15, 2022, 8:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Why don't you study the stuff at this link for a few days and let me know what you learned.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82252/