Rep Chip Roy agrees, they are bat crap crazy
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 20, 2022, 4:17 p.m.
Comments
By 12345 - June 21, 2022, 8:16 a.m.
Like Reply

IS HE THE ONLY ONE?  IT WOULDN'T REALLY SURPRISE ME, IF HE IS!

I ACTUALLY PITY WHOEVER HAS THE GUMPTION TO RUN IN 2024.  WHAT A MESS OF A JOB TO UNDERTAKE.

THEN AGAIN, IF THE DEM'S/LIB'S/PROGRESSIVE'S STAY "OUT OF CONTROL", YET STILL IN CONTROL...  

I PITY THIS COUNTRY & THE GOOD PEOPLE, WORLDWIDE.

(HI, MCFARM!  AN ULTRA MAGA HERE... AKA  JEAN N.)

By mcfarm - June 21, 2022, 10:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean even with your health problems you seem to have maintained your wit and mental acuity...congrats and stay as you are. best of luck

By TimNew - June 21, 2022, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

I ACTUALLY PITY WHOEVER HAS THE GUMPTION TO RUN IN 2024.  WHAT A MESS OF A JOB TO UNDERTAKE.

I strongly disagree Jean.

Assuming a pub wins, and that's not a huge leap, all things considered, he'll have a pretty easy job.  

Joe, et.al. have made it very easy.  Simply undoing the "Energy Policy"  implemented in the last 18 months will lead to a massive boom.   And that's just the start.  It doesn't get a lot more difficult from there.  Simply undo most of what Joe et.al. have done.   It's a very simple road map to prosperity.

By 12345 - June 21, 2022, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

WELL, TIM.... I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR REASONING.  MY BIG CONCERN IS: HOW DEEP IS THE HOLE GONNA BE IN ANOTHER 2 1/2 YEARS & HOW FAR DOWN ARE WE GONNA BE BY 2025?  FALLIN' IN A DEEP HOLE TAKES "NO TIME AT ALL",  IT'S THE CLIMBING OUT OF IT THAT TAKES THE TIME.

EVEN IF BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS DO TURN MORE CONSERVATIVE IN 2023, THE POTUS STILL HOLDS THE PEN. IMO, BIDEN HAS WELL QUALIFIED HIMSELF AS AN IMPEACHABLE, (REMOVED FROM OFFICE), POTUS. WHAT GOOD WOULD THAT DO?! NOT MUCH, IF ANY.

THE NON-CONSERVATIVES, WILL BE LIVID IF THEY LOSE THE HOUSE & THE SENATE, IN NOV...IMO. THEY'VE PROBABLY GOT ALL KINDS OF BILL'S ALREADY WRITTEN UP, "JUST IN CASE".  THEY WANT TO SINK THIS COUNTRY FOR "EQUALITY'S SAKE".  WHAT A FARCE, IMO.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE WE'VE REACHED THE POINT OF BEING ON A PERMANENT TEETER-TOTTER OF RADICAL BEHAVIOR. NOT ONLY IN GOVT., BUT ALSO IN THE POPULATION. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH ALL THESE ILLEGAL'S?! WHO'S GONNA KEEP SUPPORTING 'EM?!  WE THE PEOPLE!!!

I'LL BE QUIET NOW, FOR AWHILE... SURE DON'T NEED ANOTHER STROKE! LOL (UNLESS, IT "TAKES ME OUT"!) LOL

By TimNew - June 21, 2022, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

With the likely gridlock we'll see following Nov,   Biden can't do much,   but we are definitely in a hole. 

Impeaching him is not really a option as we would end up with Kamala.  Maybe that was the plan?

We'll have to see,  but the threads are starting to wear and they'll start snapping soon.   Already seeing news of layoffs.   Hopefully, that won't increase dramatically.

But,  whomever takes the reigns in 2024 will have no where to go but up.  Assuming they chose wisely,  they'll shine.

By mcfarm - June 21, 2022, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Please tell me you guys are not predicting another non-descript used car salesman type gov from a small southern state may get the WH. Then use the repubs in both houses passing good policy and claiming it as his own and ride that into high numbers and a second term. Please say it ain't so