great question from Trey Gowdy
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 21, 2022, 11:30 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsW-P5YY5VY   yes I know before they come breathless and start accusing and cancelling this guy {one of the best congressmen in history} now has a show on Fox. But , guess what, he still asks some of the best and most probing questions of any host, anytime, anywhere.  And here is another example of the odd to very odd and worrisome behaviors of most any Biden appointed staffer.

Comments
By TimNew - June 21, 2022, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Simple answer to the question.    Like everything else about this production, Garland's comment is all part of  the show.  There is a small and shrinking minority that still find this Hollywood Production riveting.

Kinda funny.    The other night, CBS preempted a rerun of "Young Sheldon" to show the hearings.  Their ratings dropped.  People prefer reruns of "Young Sheldon" to the Jan 6th "Hearings",

By metmike - June 21, 2022, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Wow Tim!

what planet are you on?

oh, that’s right, you only go to sources that tell you what you want to hear and not the truth!

By mcfarm - June 21, 2022, 12:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Had high hopes you would not go there MM but would instead comment on the odd behavior of our attorney general. What's he make? 2oo,ooo/yr? How many on his staff? Several thousand? He is supposed to investigating not watch some Tv. And his staff should all be fired on the spot fired for doing the same, by the AG's own testimony. talk about blind and cannot see the truth, holy crap MM even you and larry should be able to come out against crap like this. Unless you think 1 sided justice and complete bias is good for our system of justice that is. The guy actually admits he thinks he will discover some new evidence to prosecute on TV, and he gets paid and nearly was a supreme court justice. If that ain 't scary

By TimNew - June 21, 2022, 1:04 p.m.
Like Reply

MM,  I am absolutely certain that you believe everything you say.  :-)

But I can assure you that reruns of "Young Sheldon"  beat the "Hearings" in ratings.   Which of course, simply means that most of us are more focused on real issues.  

You, of course, are welome to focus on whatever you please..  

By WxFollower - June 21, 2022, 1:22 p.m.
Like Reply

To be fair, "Young Sheldon" is well written and hilarious imho. It is THE only network prime time show I've watched in years regularly. It also helps a lot that it is relatively clean, something I miss from the old days. So I can understand that many more folks watched reruns of this vs the hearing.

By mcfarm - June 21, 2022, 3:38 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPYuvPrvG0  here ya go Trey Gowdy in one of his best,  Name me another rep. who could do this.  Maybe Kennedy from Lous but that's about it. An amazing example what could and should be in congress

By 12345 - June 21, 2022, 3:59 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I DO LOVE KENNEDY!!!  PULL NO PUNCHES TYPE GUY, STRAIGHT OUT.

THE PROF IN THIS VIDEO IS VERY TYPICAL, AS MOST ANY OTHER PERSON... SAYING THINGS "OFF THE CUFF" & THEN... NOT REMEMBERING THEY'D SAID THOSE THINGS. 

"LOOK BEFORE YA LEAP & THINK BEFORE YA SPEAK" COME TO MIND.  LOL