Google Filtered/Intercepted RNC Fundraising emails
16 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - June 30, 2022, 10:05 a.m.

Nothing to see here folks.  Google routed up to 100% of RNC fund raising emails to spam folders. It's a part of the "By ANy Means Necessary" culture of the left we see so often these days. 

Bombshell Claim: Google Intercepted 100% of RNC Donation Emails on Biggest Donation Days of Month - for 7 Months Straight (westernjournal.com)

The “spam” label allows Google to filter the emails away from the sight of Gmail users, hidden in a spam inbox.

Google sent RNC emails to the spam inbox with regularity on important fundraising deadlines, according to RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

Comments
By metmike - June 30, 2022, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

I note that using the Google search engine, gives you results that are much different than other search engines. 

Results that are clearly intentionally political.  Missing many, MANY items that other search engines have that are inconvenient to liberal narratives.

I posted this awhile back. 

By TimNew - June 30, 2022, 11:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Algorithyms affecting search results are explainable, tho one gets suspicious when the results appear to have consistent political bias.

Filtering politica fund raising emails is on another entire level, and very possibly criminal.

By metmike - June 30, 2022, 11:59 a.m.
Like Reply

There should be an investigation and the hard data/proof should be easy to acquire.

By mcfarm - June 30, 2022, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"there should be an investigation" by MM. Thanks MM we never thought of that. But one of these days you will see the total and complete bias and realize conservatives get investigated with here say evidence and libs rarely if ever face an investigation. You think this would not of been front page NT Times headlines had the dnc been the victim?

By metmike - June 30, 2022, 4:36 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You continue to be much more harmed by things that you DON'T see.

The right is targeting mcfarm and others on that side with DISinformation and other false narratives because you want to believe in it.

Others can tell it's bs but you align with those that tell you what you want to hear...........that are using you because they know what your weak point is.

Trump is the all time master of obtaining mind control using this tactic.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86427/#86554

You will never believe any of this from me because the objective truth is NOT what you want to hear and that's what I provide.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#86468

Tucker will tell you that's what he provides but you will note..........everything he ever says always lines up with almost exactly with  everything you want to hear/read:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86075/#86112

I can prove what I'm saying 100 times with the overwhelming evidence but your mind is programmed to only accept what it wants to see/hear, like with others who see the entire universe thru a political filter.

By mcfarm - June 30, 2022, 6:03 p.m.
Like Reply

sure MM just keep rolling down that hill. Can just see you now standing in a hearing to decide your very future, your families, who is going to take care of your ill father. And what evidence do they have against you. Well its second or third hand here say. And guess what, with no way to refute this here say you are going down. No witness for you, no first hand testimony, no cross examination. You are going down and this is hardly the American way. This is Mueller II. Much the same scenario. Much the same production. Much the same Cnn and msnbc coming on with "shocking new evidence" "shocking facts discovered" "new witness found" ohh wait we interviewed her 5 times and practiced a bunch before the big show and then what did we get.....here say. And the sad thing is if they had what "evidence" they just think they had, leaving Jordan and Banks on the committee would of given them some credibility. Kind of important because this hoax is going no where. And good luck if you ever find yourself in a bind and looking for some old fashioned American jurist prudence. Its gone. This is Schiff's America. Kind of makes a guy get the puke in the back of throat feeling doesn't it?

By TimNew - July 1, 2022, 3:10 a.m.
Like Reply

The right is targeting mcfarm and others on that side with DISinformation and other false narratives because you want to believe in it.

Seriously Dude, give it a rest.   I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

By metmike - July 1, 2022, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

You don’t get to control what anybody, including the moderator posts here because it doesn’t line up with your political ideology.

By metmike - July 1, 2022, 7:44 a.m.
Like Reply

“this  hoax is going nowhere”

mcfarm,

Its easy to tell where you get your news from.

By mcfarm - July 1, 2022, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

actually I arrived at that by listening to the ideologues on the committee

By metmike - July 1, 2022, 11:11 a.m.
Like Reply

If you guys don't like being challenged for posting complete bs from far right sources.........then post things that are not complete bs because confronting bs is what I do. 

mcfarm just provided another wonderful opportunity to bust more of Tucker's bs:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86596/

By TimNew - July 1, 2022, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Not controlling by any means.  Just some friendly advice  :-)

By metmike - July 1, 2022, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

Thanks for the silly advice.

Instead, I'll keep debunking far right conspiracy theories, DISinformation and false narratives as well as exposing the sources of them. 

This applies 100% to the astronomical amount of the lefts bs too.

I know this message has been repeated dozens of times here but I'll state it again since, apparently,  you still aren't clear on it. 

Larry even nominated the message to bestow accolades here!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86170/

By TimNew - July 2, 2022, 6:30 a.m.
Like Reply

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.  

If you believe everything that comes out of the Jan 6th commitee,  you'll believe lies most of the time.

There.  Fixed it for you.  :-)

By metmike - July 2, 2022, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply
By TimNew - July 2, 2022, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

MM,  you dn't have to convince me that you take everything coming out of the commision as gospel.    You were absolutely spellbound with Hutchinson's shocking testimony.  And after it was shown that she flat out lied about some things and was at the very least horiibly mstaken on others, and that the panel suppresed prior testimony that conflicted with her story,  you're still taking everything they say as gospel.  Even in spite of the fact that they ignore every basic rule of "Hearings".  Further, they continue to repackage old news and call it new. So you continue to view it as you do.  

Don't be too disappointed when no charges are filed/prosecuted.  Courts have actual rules of evidence and both there are adversaries.   Things like hearsay and conjecture are simply not allowed.  And that's really all this panel has to offer.  

In the meanwhile,  I hope you'll understand my healthy skepticism :-)