Wayne's topic
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 9, 2022, 11:58 a.m.

We had a great science/climate change topic going before Wayne decided to hijack it in order to attack MarketForum.........again.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87562/

I've created this new thread to put his moderator/forum bashing from that thread, so we can maintain the integrity of the thread he hijacked for his personal, counter productive agenda.

We DON'T CENSOR contradicting thoughts here(like Fox in the evening does). In fact, I'm giving Wayne's posts their own special thread  with top billing.

I encourage others to chime in if you disagree with any of my posts here but please try to use authentic facts, evidence and science and if you are Wayne, more personal attacks and name calling will get you suspended for the 3rd time.

To be transparent.......Wayne's many positive contributions do carry great weight here, so his suspensions have only been for less than a month.

Enjoy the reading!

By wglassfo - Aug. 7, 2022, 10:18 a.m.                          

So if 300 PPM goes to 600PPM instead of 100 % increase, the casual reader must know the exact number is 300 extra PPM divided by 5

Your confusing me by eliminating the 5 factor

I suppose I should have known 5 is the number, but I didn't and your post was confusing, to say the least

Of coarse I could do the math and come up with 5 but how many casual readers would know 5 is the real number

I suppose that is why I skip or skim so many of your posts

The casual reader finds so much is confusing, that it is time wasted

. Why was it not in the initial post to add clarity. That is why I skim, so much doesn't make sense to a dumb red neck farmer, such as myself, and you claim I make up stuff when I repeat what other may opine in their little articles. I thought you made up these numbers and why wouldn't I think that way.

I could post we farm, 500, 1000 5000 10,000 acres

What part as made up by myself

I could add  information after the post to add clarity

I am going to Zero Hedge where I might find some thing of value

++++++++++++++++++++

By metmike - Aug. 7, 2022, 7:56 p.m.            

Suit yourself Wayne.

You’re always welcome here with your wonderful and very interesting posts as long as you don’t make personal attacks or name call When somebody legitimately questions your sources Using facts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++=

By metmike - Aug. 8, 2022, 12:58 a.m.            

BTW Wayne,

Maintaining the chip on your shoulder and trying to make up totally silly reasons to criticize my information posts, even after I do my best to RE explain clearly what your pretend confusion is/was, then telling me that you are going to Zero Hedge because I didn't do it well enough for you continues to show us what type of person that you are and is only hurting Wayne. 

You are sort of like a Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde here.

Often making extremely insightful, wonderful posts about many things and showing us that you're  a very smart man about many things.

Then, like somebody flipped a switch in your head, you turn into a different person.

One thing that I especially love in life is analyzing people, especially ones that are different like this.

We should note that you do it because there's a very vindictive and unforgiving part of Wayne.  YOU should note that people who carry grudges like this ALWAYS hurt themselves much more than their targets, who they disdain. 

I tell you this with honestly/sincerity to help WAYNE because Wayne hurts himself the most when very counter productive emotions like this eat away at him.

Mike

+++++++++++++++++++++++++=

By wglassfo - Aug. 8, 2022, 11:47 a.m.            

Did that make you feel better now that you got that out of your system.

Has to happen repeatedly for some reason

I question some thing that makes no sense to a lay man doing casual reading

And you get all defensive

Why???

Especially with a legit question

Zero Hedge Makes more sense than you do

Every body raise your hand when Mike goes on a posting binge

After 4 - 6 posts, how many still read every word???

Why not save your self a heap of effort

Nobody reads that many posts about any given subject

+++++++++++++++++++++++++                

By metmike - Aug. 8, 2022, 1:21 p.m.                                 

Must not be enough for you to get the messages, Wayne.

MarketForum will NOT become a far right echo chamber.

I know that far right thinking people,, like you dominate here and I totally welcome your thoughts but you must be big boys and learn how to take the legit rebuttals and objective analysis even if you're unable to actually learn from them.

Again, I welcome all your positive, insightful or conversational posts, Wayne. Actually........ANY posts as long as you don't make personal attacks and call names...........which has resulted in you being warned repeatedly and suspended 2 times.

This previous post was a generous gift to you, Wayne. Free analysis. You would help yourself tremendously by learning from it:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87562/#87938

This thread was started to provide authentic information on climate change but you hijacked it, Wayne and turned it into yet another attack on MarketForum and the moderator.

I'm in Detroit helping my 97 year old Dad. When I get the chance, I'm going to transfer the part of the thread that you hijacked to a new thread so the original messages are not poisoned.

Wayne, when you had this attitude in the past, you were unable to control yourself.   I suggested that you step back and think before ramping up the attacks.

You ignored me. You are following the exact same path now. Can you learn from past mistakes and control your emotions and vindictiveness this time?

If not, I've got some really important things to do trying to make the world a better place and don't have time for petty arguments with somebody trying to  tear this place down and opposing the positive objectives here.

Comprende, Wayne?

You're 8 days out from the end your last suspension for calling names and making personal attacks.......so you're in violation of your double secret probation (-:

Comments
By wglassfo - Aug. 9, 2022, 2:39 p.m.
Like Reply

I thought this was all water under the bridge long ago

Why do you have a need to put me in a position that I have to reply

I would just as soon forget it

But: You give me no choice

When did I call you names in that post

Probably did but re-fresh my memory

When did I hi-jack the post

I really did not want to re-hash all this stuff. I have other things I can do rather than reply to your posts about me

Just leave me alone

Actually I was doing some simple math that any lay man might question

I don' need or want this re-hash of old stuff.

Your math made no sense unless a person knew the 5 factor

Hands up on the forum for every body that knew the 5 factor

WX might have known

Will wx weigh in and explain what I did wrong by questioning the math and 5 factor which I and I would think most others did not know

If you want to stay away from this exchange wx I understand

And Mike

Please go away. I don't need your constant attacks

By wglassfo - Aug. 9, 2022, 2:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Calling my post "crap" isn't the most polite way for a moderator to say things

Even if that is what you think, I am sure you could have worded your thought a bit more socially acceptable

By WxFollower - Aug. 9, 2022, 3:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne said to Mike:

"Your math made no sense unless a person knew the 5 factor

Hands up on the forum for every body that knew the 5 factor

WX might have known

Will wx weigh in and explain what I did wrong by questioning the math and 5 factor which I and I would think most others did not know

If you want to stay away from this exchange wx I understand

And Mike

Please go away. I don't need your constant attacks"

---------------------

Wayne,

I didn't really want to get in the middle of this and I've not been following the "5 factor", regardless. So, I'm unable to weigh in on it. But I decided to reply because of you asking Mike to go away. When you say that, I hope you don't mean you want him to go away from the forum. If he did, this forum would almost surely cease to exist as an active board with good discussions from those with differing views. I don't think you'd want that. I surely wouldn't! But I'm not aware of anyone else who could remotely fill Mike's shoes. I still think Mike's underappreciated. I firmly believe that Mike saved the board. I may need to declare another Met Mike Appreciation Week soon!

By wglassfo - Aug. 9, 2022, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wx

I appreciate your reply and thoughts

When I said "go away"

I certainly did not mean stop as moderator

I agree, Mike has certainly saved this forum

We all appreciate his hrs of work, which nobody else seemed to want to do

Especially me

By metmike - Aug. 9, 2022, 6:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the nice words Larry and Wayne.

Wayne,

you’re twisting the intent of this thread around completely.

1. you hijacked a thread intended to educate people and turned it into a Wayne’s confrontation and complaining thread.

2. As I promised on that thread, I took off the parts unrelated to the topic and started A new thread with them.

3. So I put them here for you Wayne. The other option was for me to delete, otherwise known as censoring them and  I don’t do that.

4. I have gladly removed the word crap since it offends you, Wayne. However, I would strongly urge you to NOT make posts like that if you want me to compliment you over them rather than analyze a pathological issue Related to your confrontational posting here. And that is something that I will always do. 

5. Again, all posts are welcome, especially those that disagrees with me. But not those using name calling, or personal attacks. And if you want to gain traction with any view, please use authentic facts, data, evidence and science.

By metmike - Aug. 10, 2022, 12:03 a.m.
Like Reply

I would just as soon forget it

But: You give me no choice

When did I call you names in that post

Probably did but re-fresh my memory

When did I hi-jack the post

I really did not want to re-hash all this stuff. I have other things I can do rather than reply to your posts about me

Just leave me alone

Wayne,

I'm back from my Dad's assisted living facility and can answer/respond fully now to your questions.

For somebody that claims to want to put the issue behind them and for me to stop harassing you and to leave you alone  out of one side of your mouth, the other side is insisting that I do the exact opposite and respond to you........because you continue to pretend you are not doing anything wrong and that the moderator is picking on you.

Very disingenuous Wayne. 

Here's the most recent example:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86638/#86703

Hijacking an educational thread, being confrontational, especially after I go out of my way to take the time to explain it to you and your response it to reject the clear explanation and claim this:

"I am going to Zero Hedge where I might find some thing of value"

"Zero Hedge Makes more sense than you do

Every body raise your hand when Mike goes on a posting binge

After 4 - 6 posts, how many still read every word???

Why not save your self a heap of effort

Nobody reads that many posts about any given subject"

And you object to the me using the word crap and pretend that you are the victim and I'm attacking you.

Did you note what I did?

I removed the word crap that you claimed was offensive to you.

How do you react when the moderator shows authentic evidence that one of your sources is peddling complete bull?

You double down on the bull and make personal attacks and turn into a PREDATOR Troll.

A PREDATOR TROLL is what I call people who target individuals, like YOU do here, Wayne.

Here's another example just a few days ago:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87791/#87794

For somebody that doesn't want to discuss it anymore, you just asked me to answer your questions this way. So I have several options.

1. Completely ignore you

2. Suspend you because you are acting like I'm your mortal enemy and doing your best to be oppositional and attack objective and educational things that I post to help others just for the sake of attacking.

3. Censor your stuff like this

4. Respond........just like this

Please try to learn something from this, Wayne.

This is the reason that I'm here. 

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

This is a huge part of why I'm here too:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82252/

And this:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

I invite you to join me in doing things to make the world and ourselves better, that include being smarter, opening our minds to ideas that contradict what we think that we know and being respectful to others that have a different view than us.