Sugar
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by Jim_M - Sept. 7, 2022, 11:51 a.m.

I have been bouncing in and out of sugar lately, selling rallies.  It looks like it is consolidating and might be ready to establish a longer term trend in the near future.

Comments
Re: Sugar
0 likes
By tjc - Sept. 7, 2022, 12:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Hello, Jim

Candidly, sugar does not interest me, as I believe it will be a sideways market for many more months.

HOWEVER, I would be very interested in your graphic and narrative about COFFEE.

I believe coffee may, perhaps by late next week or the early week thereafter, be putting in a daily and half primary weekly low.

Re: Re: Sugar
0 likes
By Jim_M - Sept. 8, 2022, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

I know coffee stocks have hit a 23 year low or something like that.  I believe they are getting some rain, but it is an off year.  

The chart is bullish, but it always concerns me when you hear something like 23 year low in stocks and the market sells off for a couple weeks.  Granted that is after a rally, so it might just be catching its breath.  If I was trading coffee, I would definitely be doing it from the emphasis on being long, but I would keep my stops relatively close until a strong trend was established.  That and a dollar will get you a phone call.