Hershel Walker
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Oct. 6, 2022, 11:41 a.m.

I wasn't going to bring this up because of several negatives(Walker doesn't appear to be completely honest and Trump backs him-a huge negative for me, personally) but couldn't resist when I saw this:

Democrats emphasize Herschel Walker's threats against ex-wife in new Georgia ad

Walker, who is aiming to unseat Sen. Raphael Warnock in a closely watched race, has attributed his past episodes of violence to dissociative identity disorder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/democrats-emphasize-herschel-walkers-threats-ex-wife-new-georgia-ad-rcna45544

"The new Georgia Honor commercial uses excerpts from police reports and old interviews, as well as an undated Christian Broadcasting Network re-enactment of Walker pointing a gun at Grossman."

metmike: So I decided to go to that last link to see the re-enactment and was shocked. 

undated Christian Broadcasting Network re-enactment 

They took a couple of seconds of a video thats a great tribute to him and his changed ways and they dishonestly twisted it to be the 100% opposite of the REAL message in that video.

That's about as low as you can get........and it actually exceeds any outrage I might have for Hershel lying about his past behavior or being supported by Trump. 

The ends justifies the means. I detest the over the top personal attacks in these political battles but that one was taking sweet lemonade and dumping toxic poison into it and trying to sell it as coming from the person that made the sweet lemonade!

In US politics during this age, the best candidates are often the lesser of 2 evils.

Wasn't that the truth in the 2020 election!

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!