Trump Re-Election.
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - July 29, 2018, 12:43 p.m.

I bet my buddy a dollar when Trump announced that he would win. I am doubling down that he will win again. I also made a bet that Hillary throws her name in the ring again.

Comments
By WxFollower - July 29, 2018, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

You obviously at least had been a big Trump fan though I had previously thought of you as being left of center overall based on your political posts. Perhaps  you still are left of center despite being a Trump fan or perhaps I was wrong about you previously being left of center. Are you still as big a Trump fan as you were 2-3 years ago? Had you ever voted GOP for President? Reagan in 1984 wouldn't be a surprise as I think you were old enough and Mondale didn't have a lot of support.

You are definitely one of the most unpredictable at MF with regard to politics of those who post fairly frequently about politics.

By carlberky - July 29, 2018, 1:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Mikey, in my opinion, you will lose both bets. A lot will happen before the election, and as for Hillary, she is toxic even to Democrats. As hard as she tries, she will not get the nod.

By carlberky - July 29, 2018, 1:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's a little trading advice  …. hedge your bets, baby.

By mikempt - July 29, 2018, 3:32 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm a registered Libertarian. I didn't like Bush,Obama was a dud and I surely can't even handle the sight of Hillary.