CHINA ~ TAIWAN
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Jan. 30, 2023, 1:13 p.m.

IT IS STARTING! US ARMY ISSUES MASSIVE WARNING

HE JUST GOT A VIDEO REMOVED. MADE A FEW MINUTES AGO.

IS HE LEGIT?

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 31, 2023, 2:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

this is one of those topics that we won’t get the truth on with propaganda qnd DISinformation from both sides.

im betting this is not legit but how can we know?

By 12345 - Jan. 31, 2023, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

I DID HEAR THIS BEING DISCUSSED IN A MAINSTREAM VIDEO, BUT... NOW, I CAN'T FIND IT!

ON A SIDE NOTE ...A COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO

"Tried to join the army 10 years ago , today I’ve received 3 emails from recruiters saying they changed asvab scores from 31 to 21 , increased bonuses , raised the age from 32 to 38 and almost everything is being waved. I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. They were emailing me saying that the enlistment was easier for people because they are “short staffed” and handing out 50k bonuses , if you want to see the email I’ll happily post it some way or how?

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2023, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

McCaul: Odds of conflict with China and Taiwan ‘very high’ with Biden in White House

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3835318-mccaul-odds-of-conflict-with-china-and-taiwan-very-high-with-biden-in-white-house/

He also said he is “worried” when people say that a war with China is “inevitable” and instead said a war with China is “highly unlikely.”

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2023, 1:33 p.m.
Like Reply

•                                              

Xi aware that HK treatment eroded Taiwan goal: report

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2023/01/31/2003793432

Chinese President Xi Jinping (習近平) is aware that Beijing’s treatment of Hong Kong has weakened any possible sentiment for a “one country, two systems” arrangement for Taiwan, and has instructed Chinese Communist Party (CCP) politburo member Wang Huning (王滬寧) to develop new ways of defining cross-strait relations, Japanese news magazine Nikkei Asia reported on Thursday.

A former professor of international politics at Fu Dan University, Wang is expected to develop a dialogue that could serve as the foundation for cross-strait unification, and Xi plans to use the framework to support a fourth term as president, Nikkei Asia quoted an anonymous source as saying.

Wang is thought to be the principal force behind the CCP’s messaging campaigns. He has been credited with developing former Chinese leader Jiang Zemin’s (江澤民) guiding sociopolitical programs while he was CCP general secretary, and is said to have crafted former Chinese president Hu Jintao’s (胡錦濤) scientific development policies before designing and executing many of Xi’s social ideals.

The “one country, two systems” formula that granted a degree of autonomy to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region was first developed by the former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping (鄧小平), and it was believed to be the CCP’s intention to use Hong Kong’s framework as a template for a peaceful unification with Taiwan.

The CCP’s leaders are aware that China’s increasingly tough stance with Hong Kong has become a powerful argument for Taiwanese to demonstrate that the system would be unworkable in Taiwan, the report said.                   

However, Xi feels at liberty to break from Deng’s policy to develop his own peaceful unification framework, it said.

The report quoted a source familiar with CCP internal affairs as saying that an armed invasion of Taiwan is not being considered by Beijing, and is focused on plans to unify Taiwan diplomatically.

Success of the new concept would be gauged before Beijing considered military options, the source said.

Cross-strait tensions that have been heightened since August last year make it difficult to determine when Beijing might finish developing its new framework, the source added.

++++++++++++++++++

There is no imminent war with China over this issue(just more propagada that defines global politics in 2023). China isn't even sure how they are going to resolve  the issue and the US sure doesn't know what China will do.

When there is uncertainty, the opportunities to generate propaganda based on  wild speculation and DISinformation, exploiting peoples fears and/or what they want to believe in is maximized.

By 12345 - Jan. 31, 2023, 2:42 p.m.
Like Reply