TURKEY WON'T LET SWEDEN JOIN NATO HAHAHAHAAAA
1 response | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Feb. 1, 2023, 4:15 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - Feb. 1, 2023, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Top Swedish diplomat rejects burning of holy scriptures, but defends granting permission                    

'It's important to emphasize that freedom of expression makes it legal from Swedish point of view,' says Tobias Billstrom

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/top-swedish-diplomat-rejects-burning-of-holy-scriptures-but-defends-granting-permission/2795183#

Swedish authorities stop planned Torah burning                            Jordan News                  

last updated:                        Jan 28,2023           

https://www.jordannews.jo/Section-109/News/Swedish-authorities-stop-planned-Torah-burning-26682

++++++++++++++++++

Anybody that does things like this is obviously trying to start trouble and I would consider it a hate crime, targeting the strong faith and emotions of people that consider this book sacred and burning it to be a major violation, disrespecting their personal beliefs and faith and NOT freedom of speech.

I get freedom of speech rights but it should not include intentional acts committed entirely to hurt other people based on their race, gender or religion. 

Religious beliefs, for many transcends worldly things that can be defined with physical laws and material things that have proof.

Faith in something like this is a powerful belief in something that can't be proven and has been passed on for generations.

It represents a deep, heart felt part of people that goes beyond the material world. Using that specific belief system (shared by millions) to intentionally hurt THOSE people with blatant acts of disrespect mocking that belief in public by desicrating their book of faith based on pure hatred is a blatant hate crime to me. 

Exercising their freedom of speech is horse manure.

You aren't sincere in invoking that by intentionally creating a spectacle of yourself to do things that you know will create deep hurt and offense in millions of people for the sole reason of them all sharing a religious view that you don't agree with. 

You should have the right to do and say things that hurt other people Unintentionally and even intentionally in many cases, with great latitude allowed to exercise that freedom of speech.

To me, however, it's impossible to see the side of a person filled with so much hate for other people's religious views that they would violate them in this manner. 

It's exactly what people do to make the world a WORSE place and to make it tougher for people that are different to get along.