What animal defecates the most frequently?
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 1, 2018, 1:45 p.m.

Any topic that is not political bullfeces is an especially good one here, including, literally how many times a day that bull's sheet. 

This one should generate plenty of clever responses as well as some good guesses.

Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 1, 2018, 1:57 p.m.
Like Reply

holy crap metmike, where did this come from?

By carlberky - Aug. 1, 2018, 2:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Let me be the first with the Shih Tzu.

Actually i'll go with the Bat. 

By metmike - Aug. 1, 2018, 4:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Looky here, see how easy it is to get a liberal and conservative to be on the same site..........of animal excrement (-:

Carl and mcfarm,

Do you "guano" bet that you guys have more in common than that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano

Guano (from Quechua: wanu via Spanish) is the accumulated excrement of seabirds and bats. As a manure, guano is a highly effective fertilizer due to its exceptionally high content of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium: nutrients essential for plant growth. The 19th-century guano trade played a pivotal role in the development of modern input-intensive farming practices and inspired the formal human colonization of remote bird islands in many parts of the world. During the 20th century, guano-producing birds became an important target of conservation programs and influenced the development of environmental consciousness. Today, guano is increasingly sought after by organic farmer

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2018, 9:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl wins this one. 

Birds is the actual answer but bats have wings and fly and sheet alot.

Poop!  What Animal Does It Most Often?

http://jakesnatureblog.com/2017/05/29/poop-animal-most-often/

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2018, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

On a related note.

We got our youngest son a mini lop rabbit over 20 years ago when he was a young kid.

It was shocking to know that these animals could be poddy trained, using a liter box, just like a cat. We kept the rabbit, Lucky in the house.  We could leave his cage open and he would run around in the house. When he had to eliminate waste products from his body, he would ALWAYS go back to his cage and use his liter box. 

Never had 1 accident in the years that we had him. Amazing. Our dogs and cat have all had numerous "accidents" in the house but never the rabbit.

Another funny thing with that pet. My wife would eat Apple Jacks out of the box every morning and usually gave Lucky the rabbit a  few of them.

After awhile, Lucky would get to know the sound of a cereal box...........even if it was it was in the pantry far away. Opening a cereal box would cause him to go crazy, running around in his cage, spilling his food and knocking liter out his liter boz

By carlberky - Aug. 3, 2018, 10:22 p.m.
Like Reply

To be honest, I had second thoughts about bats. The guano just might have been an accumulation in a confined space.