Some Sunday Night Headlines
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 14, 2018, 8:59 p.m.

Lawmaker calls ‘dangerous racist’ Trump an ‘asteroid of awfulness’

Trump voters tell CNN ‘sh*thole’ remarks went too far: ‘It shows a lack of morals’

Former FBI investigator: ‘I think Kushner is criminally exposed’ on Russia and money laundering

Trump’s response to Hawaii missile snafu proves he can’t be trusted with more nukes: New York Times

Trump misquotes himself while claiming he was misquoted

Trump silent on Hawaii, retweets Pizzagate theorist

‘Sh*thole’ projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC

Trump’s only ‘genius’ is his making himself the center of attention: ‘He didn’t hit the brains lottery’

Adult actress Jessica Drake is being silenced by Trump nondisclosure agreement: report

Comments
By GunterK - Jan. 14, 2018, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

you conveniently forgot to mention this one.....

It was a meeting with a lot of people... the only person who claimed to have heard this comment was a democrat politician. Nobody else heard it.   hmmmm

One person can do a lot of damage with words..... in this case it reached international proportions.

By mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2018, 6:48 p.m.
Like Reply

and old wise one exactly what word did obama use instead of shxxshow that was so mysteriously not reported

By mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2018, 8:14 p.m.
Like Reply

duuhhh, why would Obama need to use another word when the first was not reported for some mysterious reason....no bias in the media

By frey_1999 - Jan. 16, 2018, 9:47 a.m.
Like Reply

in your mind it happened so now you can justify whatever you need to justify.

Congrats you have become Trumped

By mcfarm - Jan. 16, 2018, 9:49 a.m.
Like Reply

I provided the link with the quote...not much I can do to help the blind who choose to stay that way

Must have been
0 likes
By frey_1999 - Jan. 17, 2018, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

on a different thread

or something like that  LOL