SECRET NATO BUNKER DESTROYED ~ 100'S KILLED?
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - April 22, 2023, 9:28 a.m.

SUPPOSEDLY HIGH RANKING NATO COMMANDERS, INCLUDED

It's over and NATO is finished

FROM 3 WEEKS AGO ~ ISRAELI NEWS

Comments
By metmike - April 22, 2023, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I love you for providing legit news like this that's being 100% blacked out by the mainstream media. 

You're a wonderful gift here!

This is why the leaders of France(a NATO country) and Brazil are going to China to try to get them to help with negotiations for peace.

The US and Ukraine are outright refusing any negotiations. Psychopathic puppet, Zelensky insists no negotiations as long as Putin is the leader of Russia.

The same guy was working hard to have successful negotiations and peace with Russia to fulfill his campaign promises until Biden was elected.

Then, the negotiations switch was suddenly flipped off in his head by this administration which is being controlled by the military industrial complex and Biden's long history with Ukraine, going back to his tenure as VP, when he was supposed to be eliminating corruption but instead he exploited the corruption to help his son, Hunter who had been kicked out of the military and had a serious drug addiction problem.

I'm 100% for family members helping with unconditional love and assistance.

I'm all for understanding and no judgment for people with drug addictions...when the addict is being held accountable for their actions and taking responsibility.

But VP Joe Biden, used his position to enable and reward drug addict son, Hunter to get him a million dollar/year job in a blatantly corrupt country that VP Joe Biden controlled because of the billions in tax payer money that he dangled as the carrot to enable his spiraling downward son.

The evidence could not be more clear to anybody looking!

That would be bad enough...........abusing his position as VP of our country but then, he took it to an entirely different  level when he was elected as President of our country. 

Using the same tight political connections he established as VP and the same strategy to control corrupt people in Ukraine to accomplish his self serving agenda.

This explains peace seeking Zelensky's complete turn around when Biden took over.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94397/

STOP THE WAR!!!            

20 responses |         

Started by metmike - April 4, 2023, midnight            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94338/

The intentional blacking out of all this information by all the US mainstream sources and/or lack of doing basic investigating and reporting the truth just like they are doing with the fake climate crisis is proof that we have truly become a real life 1984 with the deep state, media and politicians using the powerful communications advancements and convincing  propaganda/DISinformation to manufacture the scenarios they want us to believe in, establish false narratives and repeat them via the colluding media.

People in this age rely almost entirely on their favorite sources that tell them what they want to believe in. You know its very true, whether you agree with me on everything or disagree with me on everything in this thread.

With that being the case, you know that you are assuming that YOUR favorite sources are the ones telling the truth. Almost nobody fact checks their own sources because the reason they go there is that they implicitly trust what that source is reporting. 

That EXACTLY is how those sources have been able to EXPLOIT the dynamic described above  to the max in today's world.

We are living in a world that mimics the story line in George Orwell's book, 1984!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94629/#94650

The smartest man that Joe Biden knows            

18 responses 

Started by metmike - March 15, 2023, 6:37 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/93831/

++++++++++++++++

Why is it that metmike isn't also being bamboozled by his favorite sources the same way?

Answer: metmike DOES have a cognitive bias too and is aware of it. 

I offset that by using the scientific method. The scientist committed to this, first tries to prove their theory or assumptions wrong before having confidence of being right. They use authentic facts, empirical data and evidence NOT speculative theories, emotions or political ideologies. 

I watch Fox news almost every weekday evening. During the day, I listen to NPR on my radio whenever in the car. I drove to Detroit yesterday with NPR on the radio most of the time. 

I don't do this like everybody else to let one side or the other tell them what to think or to hear them say things that I want to hear. NPR pissed me off yesterday with their complete lies about the fake climate crisis in segments about climate justice related to Earth Day that i'll share in an earth day thread later. But I listened anyway to understand what they think and why they think it. (the rest of the time, I listened to far right radio shows that professed pro Trump hogwash)

As an atmospheric scientist, I actually have all the empirical data and know why they are completely full of crap on this particular topic and some others too.

But NPR is also the indisputable leader for broadcasting wonderful, professional done legit human interest stories. I would miss this and the majority of great information they have if I let their climate doo doo turn me away. 

With regards to the pro Trump radio stations and Fox. If I didn't listen to this crap, I wouldn't get to hear the truth about Biden which is completely, 100% blacked out by NPR and the rest of the media. 

We should note that I provide zillions of links in overkill fashion at times. Did you ever wonder why?

It's not to generate traffic. This site makes no money. 

The ONLY reason is because I feel compelled to show PROOF of statements in a world where talk/words are cheap and are being used to manipulate people. Lies are accepted when they are lies that we want to believe in. 

You've seen many of the same links over and over and are probably tired of it. But those links provide the authentic proof to support future statements that would otherwise, just appear to be opinions. 

My objective here is NOT to impose my ideological belief system on others, especially since that would be impossible, since it completely rejects  several tenets of the textbook ideologies.

I greatly enjoy learning about everything. Chess, science, history, people, medicine, psychology, ethics,  environment and politics. On the trading forum, it's the same principle but focusing on markets/trading. 

I'm just GENEROUSLY sharing objective truths that were learned from diligent research rooted in the scientific method with as many people as possible.

By 12345 - April 22, 2023, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  MIKE, IT'S LIKE THIS >>>>>>>> WHEN OUR GOVT. GETS SOOOO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS GOIN' ON, THAT THEY WANT US TO FOCUS ON ~ I START MY HUNT FOR WHATEVER IT IS THEY DON'T WANT US TO FIND OUT ABOUT.  (I MISS MY HUNTS, WHEN LIFE GETS IN THE WAY!)

DID YOU KNOW FINLAND HAS 54,000 NUCLEAR BUNKERS? I DIDN'T!

Why There is a Swimming Pool Inside Nuclear Proof Bunker?

"I'm 100% for family members helping with unconditional love and assistance."

ME, TOO ~ BUT, NOT TO THE DETRIMENT OF MY OWN WELL BEING... PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY.

"I greatly enjoy learning about everything."  ME, TOO ~ FOR THE MOST PART... JUST AS LONG AS IT'S PROVEN FACT!

NOW, BACK TO MY HUNT, WHILST I'VE GOT SOME FREE TIME.  LOL