Mike, I tried to post twice at Trading ...
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Aug. 2, 2018, 4:48 p.m.

… and wound up here.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 2, 2018, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,

I moved one of them up to trading for you.

By JP - Aug. 2, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl, once you click "New Topic," near the top of the "Create New Topic" screen that pops up has a header that says "Forum." At the right side of that header is a downward pointing triangle (I can't make all that fit the screen in a single image -- there is a left and right side of the screen below in two images -- the triangle is visible at the right side of the lowest image). When you click there, you will be able to select NTR or Trading. I assume that selecting Trading would get your post there. The forum may (or may not -- I don't know) remember your last selection, so you may have to change it when moving from one Index to the other. At least, I think that's how this is works.  

Click on selector triangle at right side of Forum header to change index selection (NTR / Trading)

By carlberky - Aug. 2, 2018, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the heads up, John. Fortunately, I probably won't be posting at Trading again.  

By silverspiker - Aug. 2, 2018, 7:52 p.m.
Like Reply

[​IMG]

By carlberky - Aug. 3, 2018, 9:14 p.m.
Like Reply

John, thanks again. I never notice the option button, and it works just as you thought.

Like Reply

John, thanks again. I never notice the option button, and it works just as you thought.

Sheeesh ….

Like Reply

…. and now for something completely different.

By JP - Aug. 3, 2018, 9:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Well, Allright, Allright, Allright! 

By carlberky - Aug. 3, 2018, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I know, I know, I know !

To get rid of a duplicate post you can't just edit it. You must change it into a new post … which I shall now demonstrate.